剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表
《血肉之躯》前情回顾
Previously on "Flesh and bone"...
我很想你
I miss you.
我们有个新人 是颗冉冉升起的新星
We have a star ready to ascend.
我想为她编个新舞
I want to launch her in a new ballet.
我们需要的是一个有名的 与时俱进的编舞
We need a hot of-the-moment choreographer.
我最不需要的就是想取代我的人
The last thing I need is a usurper.
能再给我一克吗
Can I get an extra gram?
只要挺过这周就好了
Just need to make it through this week.
我哥哥布莱恩从阿富汗回家了
My brother, Bryan, just shipped back from afghanistan.
你一有机会就向她求婚
You marry that gal the first chance you get.
那匪徒在吗
Is the mobster here?
赛奇 这是克莱尔
Sergei, meet Claire.
跳芭蕾的
Ballerina.
我想看
I want to watch.
布鲁索先生要投资你
Monsieur Brousseau is investing in you.
请五分钟之后上楼来 你不把衣服脱掉吗
Please arrive in five minutes. You're going to undress?
这只是应酬 克莱尔
It is just business, Claire.
好应酬
Good business.
你到底去哪儿了
Where the hell are you?
能借我点牙膏吗
Can I get some of that?
用吧
Here.
-克莱尔·罗宾斯 -罗伯茨吗
- Uh, Claire Robbins. - Roberts?
罗宾斯
Robbins.
很抱歉 没有
I'm sorry, no.
你真的确定吗 能再查一下吗
Are you absolutely sure? Can you check again?
-本公♥司♥没有姓罗宾斯的 -好吧 谢谢
- There's no Robbins at this company. - Yeah, thanks.
这里是美国芭蕾舞团 我是莫妮卡
American Ballet Company. This is Monica.
莫妮卡 你好
Hi. Monica.
-你好吗 -很好 谢谢
- How are you doing? - I'm fine. Thanks.
莫妮卡
您有什么事
How can I help you?
我正在找
Um, I'm trying to track down
一个叫克莱尔·罗宾斯的舞者
a dancer named Claire Robbins.
我想她可能是你们公♥司♥的新成员
I think she might be a new member of your company.
她大约有一米六二 棕发 很漂亮
She's about 5'4", um, brown hair, real pretty girl.
您找她干什么
What is this regarding?
所以她是在你们公♥司♥吗
Wait. So she is a member of your company?
克莱尔·罗宾斯的确是我们公♥司♥的员工
Claire Robbins is a company member, yes.
太好了
Excellent.
太好了
Excellent.
您能不能给我她的地址
Hey, uh, any chance you could give me her home address?
我是她哥哥
Uh, I'm her brother.
可我在电♥话♥里没法确认您的身份
I don't see how I can verify that over the phone.
她在匹兹堡的地址是宾夕法尼亚州
Her Pittsburgh address Is, uh, 475 Wiggins Street,
威金斯大街475号♥ 邮编15219
Pennsylvania, 15219.
她的生日是1994年6月15日
Her date of birth is June 15, 1994.
她喜欢《海上大盗》
She loves the Pirates.
她说对芽甘蓝过敏
And, uh, she says she's allergic to brussels sprouts,
但其实是假的
But she's not.
我
Uh, I-I...
是这样的 我
Look, I, uh...
我刚刚坐了九个小时的大巴车过来
I just got into town after nine-hour bus ride.
刚从阿富汗回来
I just got back from Afghanistan,
我真的好想给我妹妹一个惊喜
and I'd really love to surprise my kid sister.
这对我很重要 莫妮卡
It would mean a lot, Monica.
你在国外当过兵吗
You were overseas?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我在海军陆战队服役
Yes, ma'am. United States Marine Corps.
能回家真好
Man, I'm sure glad to be home.
您能不能帮帮我
So, you think you can help me out?
通常我不会泄露内部信息
W-well, normally I wouldn't give this information out.
我也许可以带盒巧克力直接过去
I suppose I could just head there with a box of chocolates,
但是这样就太普通了
but, I mean, that wouldn't be too personal...
一点也不特别
Or original.
我们都好久没见了
It's been a long time.
她住在果园街260号♥
She lives at 260 Orchard Street.
但不要说是我告诉你的
But you didn't hear it from me.
太谢谢您了 太好了
Thank you so much. Awesome.
你真是我的救星 莫妮卡
You have just made my day, Monica.
-太谢谢你了 -很高兴能帮到你
- Thank you so much. - Glad I could help.
谢谢你为国家效力
Thank you for your service.
您太客气了
You're more than welcome.
感受音乐
Feel the music.
伸长一点 艾希莉
Lengthen, Ashley.
跟上节拍
Use the time.
注意呼吸 达芙妮
Breathe, Daphne.
呼吸
Breathe.
别耸肩膀 特雷
Shoulder down, Trey.
都跟你说了多少次了
How many times I got to tell you?
对 这样就对了
Yes. Like that.
再这样我就塞点东西进去
Next time I'll put something in it.
要挺直 要有力量
Straight. Strong.
好的
Yes.
不知道法国佬的鸡♥巴♥是不是也和鸡肉一个味
Wonder if Frog dick tastes like chicken, too.
快板 三人一组
Grand allegro, three at a time.
你们知道的 帕夏
You know the drill. Pasha.
很好 苏珊娜
Good, Suzanne.
跳起来 跳起来
Up! Up!
精神一点
Energy.
很好
Yes.
伸展 艾希莉 大跳
Extend, Ashley. Grand jeté.
帕特里斯 别耸肩
Patrice, shoulders down.
非常好 基拉
Ah, very nice, Kiira.
都看见基拉是怎么伸展的了吗
You all see how Kiira extends?
大家都要像那样伸展
We all need to extend just like that.
伸展 伸展 伸展
Extension, extension, extension.
我就像破唱片一样重复
I sound like broken record.
起跳 很好
And up! Yes.
对了 不错 罗丝
Yeah. Good, Ross.
特雷 那能叫大跳吗
Trey! You call that a Grand jeté?
三年级的小姑娘跳绳都比这跳得用力
I've seen third-grade girls skip rope with more intensity.
你有什么建议呢
What do you suggest?
我有什么建议吗
What do I suggest?
别跳得跟个小婊♥子♥似的
Stop jumping like a little bitch
就是我的建议
is what I suggest.
这世上所有高度
All the height in the world
都不能掩饰一个穿紧身裤的基佬
won't mask a faggot in a pair of tights.
还问我有什么建议
What do I suggest?
请继续
Continue, please.
起跳
Up!
很好
Good.
有些人成为艺术家是由于天资卓越
Some artists are born,
有些则是靠后天的努力
some are made,
还有一些是从混乱颠倒的 古怪至极的
and some emerge from an upside-down, deliciously kinky,
美丽与奇迹并存的神秘森林中诞生的
terrifyingly mysterious forest of beauty and wonder.
这些艺术家探索不息 梦想不止
These artists never stop seeking and dreaming.
他们蛊惑扰乱我们的内心 使我们质疑自己
They bewitch and confound us, make us question ourselves,
并引领我们实现终极目标
and lead us to our ultimate goal,
那即是
which is...?
卓越
Transcendence.
我们万分荣幸地请到了独一无二的托妮·卡娜娃
We are so honored to have the inimitable Toni Cannava
在这一季加入我们
with us this season.
天使们 鼓掌吧 让她骄傲
Give it up, angels. Let's make her proud.
特雷几乎在各方面都表现不错
Trey is technically sound in almost every respect,
但他跳得就跟切尔西女王似的
but he jumps like a Chelsea Queen
像是宣布巴尼百货联合销♥售♥时一样
when they announce the Barneys co-op sale.
米娅仪态不错
Mia has good presence,
但她的步法有些慢
but her feet can be a bit slow.
达芙妮是一颗新星
Now, Daphne is an up-and-comer.
我想你会对她有兴趣
I think you'll respond to her.
剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表