剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表
No! She's eating pasghetti.
为什么不带回家呢
Why didn't you bring it home?
-不知道 -当然该带回家
- I don't know. - Of course you do.
你知道妈咪喜欢你的画
You know mommy loves your drawings.
你为什么不带回家呢
Why didn't you bring it with you?
逾期未付
我不知道
I don't know!
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
那告诉我今天在学校怎么样
Then tell me how it was in school today.
他们让我给你这个
They told me to give you this.
我穿上妈咪的鞋*
*I put mommy's shoes on
妈咪的鞋很漂亮*
*Mommy's shoes are so cool
莫莉的学费十号♥就该交了
Yeah, Molly's tuition was due on the 10th.
这次怎么回事
What happened this time?
穿上妈咪的鞋*
*Mommy's shoes on
没错 彼得 十号♥
Yes, Peter, the 10th.
天啊
Jesus.
不 还有几天就要把她赶走了
No, they are days away from kicking her out.
没错 只有几天 皮特 他妈的只有几天
Yes, in a matter of days, Peter. Fucking days.
他妈的 他妈的*
*Fucking, Fucking
他妈的 他妈的*
*Fucking, Fucking
他妈的 他妈的*
*Fucking, Fucking
听着 她也是你女儿
Look, she is your daughter too,
你个自私的混♥蛋♥
you selfish son of a bitch.
如果
If --
可爱的克莱尔回到了真假公主夜♥总♥会♥
Lovely Claire returns to Anastasia.
你好 赛奇
Hello, Sergei.
她跳得不错吧
She is good, no?
她是这里顶尖的舞娘之一
She is one of our best.
你最近在芭蕾舞团怎么样
How are things going for you at the ballet?
到目前为止 还行吧
Pretty well so far... I think.
你会跳得很好的 我相信你
You'll do fine, I'm sure.
不仅仅是"好"
Better than fine.
希望您的预感没错
I hope you're right.
芭蕾是我的挚爱 我对它爱之入骨
I truly love the art form. I love it so much.
在我小的时候 大概十二岁吧
When I was a boy, perhaps 12 years old,
在基洛夫剧院看到伟大的塔蒂阿娜·特妮科娃
I see the great Tatiana Terekhova dance
在台上跳着由戈洛维奇指导的《睡美人》
Grigorovich's "The Sleeping Beauty" at the Kirov.
那是我头一次看芭蕾 我压根不想去
It was my first ballet. I did not want to go.
但我母亲非要我去
My mother insisted.
特妮科娃以前是一名传统芭蕾独舞
Terekhova had previously been a classical soloist.
那是她第一次当芭蕾剧领舞
This was her first leading role.
在她被王子的吻唤醒那一刻
When Terekhova was awakened by the prince's kiss,
我仿佛沉醉在了梦境之中
it was as if my own life briefly turned into dream.
她被唤醒时那优雅的姿态
The manner in which the princess awakened,
解开了沉睡魔咒束缚的动人舞姿
the way she danced out of her prison of sleep
震撼了观众的心灵
and into the audience's hearts...
陷入沉睡之时仍是少女
She fell asleep this girl
醒来已蜕变成绝世美女
and woke this beautiful woman.
沉睡一百年 美轮美奂的镜厅
Asleep for 100 years, the hall of mirrors,
完美的爱情
perfection of love.
整个剧院的人都沉浸在梦境中
The entire theater was dreaming.
不论是乐池中的乐师
The musicians in the orchestra pit,
还是坐在上等包厢或者底层的观众
the people in the finest boxes, the mezzanine,
抑或是我这种坐在最远席位上的人
even those of us in the furthest stalls,
无一不沉醉在
we were all dreaming
被唤醒后的美人的舞姿中
the dance of the waking princess.
你觉得这幅画如何
What do you think?
尽管它将人类的野蛮暴露无遗
Despite its obvious savagery,
但还是有柔和之处
there's something almost gentle at play.
你看 朱迪思的双眼满含深情
Look in Judith's eyes, the emotion in them.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
准备给哪家
For which house?
南安普顿
Southampton.
你最近过得怎样呢
So, how have you been?
很好啊
Very well.
谢谢 我不需要
Thank you, no.
也不需要
No.
麦斯威尔
Maxwell.
你好查尔莫 这是我女儿 达芙妮
Chalmer. This is my daughter, Daphne.
终于有幸见到你啊
It is nice to finally meet you.
在哈佛念书很忙吧
Is Harvard keeping you busy?
我没在哈佛念书
I'm not at Harvard.
我还想你也许跟你父亲当年一样
Oh, I-I assumed you were wowing them in Cambridge,
在剑桥市大放异彩呢
just as your father did back in the day.
哈佛大学所在美国城市
那你在哪念书呢
Where are you in school?
达芙妮目前没有上学
Daphne's currently not in school.
那你在干什么呢
What do you do?
我在美国芭蕾舞团当舞蹈演员
I dance for the American Ballet Company.
我很快就会被提升为独舞演员了
I'm about to be promoted to soloist.
等达芙妮过了这阵芭蕾瘾
Daphne will be in Cambridge
就会乖乖地去哈佛大学念书
once she gets this little ballet bug out of her system.
祝你的舞者生涯一帆风顺
Well, good luck with the dancing.
也恭喜你晋升 达芙妮
And congratulations on the promotion, Daphne.
很高兴见到你
It was lovely to meet you.
我也是
You too.
也很高兴见到你 麦斯威尔
Good to see you, Maxwell.
再会 查尔莫
Chalmer.
能见到你真是件稀罕事
It's such a rare treat to see you.
你一定是有事相求吧
There must be something you need.
我只是想打声招呼
I just wanted to say hello.
我得走了
I got to run.
好的 请各位把掌声献给"水晶"
Yes. Put your hands together for Crystal.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
看来今晚有位天使光临了我们的舞台
looks like an angel has graced our stage tonight.
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
真是个惹人爱的天使呢
That was one lovely angel.
你接着跳吧 莫妮可
Take it away, Monique.
晚安
Good night.
回见喽
See ya.
晚安
Night.
赛奇 我有一个提议
Sergei, I have a proposition for you.
罗宾斯
我♥操♥
Fuck.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
克莱尔
Claire!
克莱尔
Claire!
克莱尔
Claire!
克莱尔
Claire!
克莱尔 别跑 没事的
Claire! Come here. It's okay.
克莱尔 没事了
Claire, it's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
把它们放在地上就行了
Just put them on the floor.
晚安
Night.
晚安
Night.
血肉之躯
第一季第三集
侦察指的是
收集关于敌军的重要数据
或环境特征以供日后分♥析♥
剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表