剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表
It's -- I don't have a lot of experience with partners.
停 跟你的舞蹈无关
Stop. It's not about your dancing.
我只是...
I just...
希望你知道如果你需要...
I wanted you to know that if you need --
如果你需要和别人谈谈...
if you need someone to talk to --
谢谢你的关心
Thank you for your concern.
我没事 我会跟上的
I'm fine. I'll get it.
他今天怎么了
What is with him today?
我说不出哪里不好
I can't put my finger on it.
但罗斯
But, Ross...
我就是觉得你有所欠缺
you're just not living it for me.
特雷 你上
Trey please step in.
什么
What?
要我再说一遍吗
Are you gonna make me ask twice?
-抱歉 -各就各位
- Sorry. - Now, please.
还有时间拯救这次排练
There's still time to save this rehearsal.
帕夏 麻烦你
Pasha, if you would be so kind.
等我准备好
Not until I'm ready.
要是把我摔了 就让你死无全尸
Drop me, and they will never find your body.
好了
Very well.
来
Now.
保罗 你在这儿啊
Paul, there you are.
保罗
Paul?
保罗 等等
Paul, stop.
托妮
Toni.
你收到我的消息了吗
Did you get my messages?
什么消息
Messages?
别做这鬼样子 你在躲我
Don't do that shit. You're avoiding me.
爱你都来不及 怎么会躲你呢
Why would I avoid you when I love you?
不可能的 但我的安排多得要死
That makes no sense, but my schedule is killing me.
-我有件很急... -不 我们得谈谈
- I have a very urgent -- - No, we need to talk
新来的女孩 你的小明星
About your new girl, your star.
克莱尔吗
Claire?
怎么 什么事
Why? What is it?
我需要战士 保罗
I need warriors, Paul.
我需要真正成熟的成年女性
I need actual sexual human adults.
我拿小地方的高冷处♥女♥出不了效果
I can't do anything with some frigid, small-town virgin.
给她机会从壳里出来
Just give her a chance to come out of her shell.
-她还年轻 -她很害怕
- She's young. - She's scared.
听着 我别无他法
Look, I don't have a choice.
我得给她点儿压力 如果她崩溃了
I need to push her, and if she breaks --
先停一下
Let me stop you right there.
我想你得明白
I think you have to understand
不是所有人都对你那一套
that not everyone responds to this whole...
什么都市女同权利之类的《阴♥道♥独白》有反应
downtown, power-dyke, "Vagina Monologue" thing you do,
美国女作家伊芙·恩斯勒所著的戏剧
也不是说那有什么错
not that there's anything wrong with that.
那很棒 你是个天才
It's great. You're a genius.
我很爱这个想法 你知道的
I love it. You know I do.
保罗
Paul --
但我想你一旦经验丰富起来
But I think once you have a bit more experience,
你就会明白在对待舞者时
you'll learn that sometimes artists have to be handled
有时需要一些微妙的手段
with a certain nuance,
一些世故 明白吗
a certain delicacy, yes?
好吧 保罗
Fine, Paul.
她是你自找的麻烦
She's your fucked-up, little twist.
你去弄好她
You fix her.
匹兹堡
Um, Pittsburgh.
单程
One way.
62美元
That'll be $62.
二十分钟后出发 三号♥门
Leaves in 20 minutes -- Gate 3.
真假公主
太棒了
Oh, yes!
快毁了我宝贝 把我变成一滩烂泥
Obliterate me, baby. Turn me into fucking soup.
她来了 你还要见她吗
Uh, she's here. Do you still want to see her?
妈的 千万别停 你这个美妙的婊♥子♥
Oh, fuck. Don't you stop, you glorious bitch.
你 坐下
You, sit.
克莱尔
So, Claire...
到底怎么了
What is it?
什么
What is --
-我不 -你到底有什么问题 亲爱的
- I don't. - What's your problem, sweetie?
你的缺陷 你是蜜♥穴♥有缺陷吗
Your defect, your twat-clenching glitch?
-我 -托妮说你找不到状态
- My - Toni says you're not cutting it.
她说你就像五十年代的家庭妇女一样心神不宁
She tells me you're hung up like some '50s housewife,
所以我再问一遍 你到底有什么问题
so I ask again, what is your malfunction?
不能再像斑比一样装天真了
'cause this Bambi thing has got to stop.
我已经非常努力了
I'm working as I hard as I --
胡扯
Bullshit!
你是性冷淡吗 是吗
Are you frigid? Is that it?
有下流叔叔把手指伸到你复活节裙下了吗
Did some dirty uncle put his funny finger up your Easter dress?
你是很自豪地拥有美国最后的一个处♥女♥膜吗
Am I looking at the proud owner of the last American hymen?
到底是他妈的什么问题
I mean, what the fuck?!
我
Uh, I-I --
什么
What?!
上帝啊 姑娘 说出来
Oh, Jesus, girl, spit it out!
我们来谈谈这个问题
Let's talk about the problem.
这是你害怕的东西吗
Is this what you're afraid of?
看着它
Look at it.
亲爱的 这是个屌♥
This, my dear, is a dick.
仅此而已
That's what it is. That's all it is.
是个屌♥ 仅此而已
It's a dick. Nothing more, nothing less.
一个屌♥
A dick.
只是身体的一部分 克莱尔 不是妖怪
It's a body part, Claire, not a bogeyman.
现在 出去找一根你自己的吧
Now, go out there, get one of your own.
摸 操 我不在乎
Touch it, fuck it, I don't care,
你得找点儿别的东西操 别毁了我的事业
But you need to start screwing with something other than my livelihood.
到了那个时候 我在跑
By that time, I'm running.
他在追我 像疯子一样大喊
He's chasing me, yelling like a maniac...
我想我们的谈话就此结束了
So, I guess we're done with the talking.
别他妈碰我 伙计
Whoa, get your fucking hands off me, man.
这不是偷♥窥♥秀 先生
This ain't a peep show, sir.
没有经理和信♥用♥卡♥ 谁也不能到后面来
Nobody gets back there without a floor manager and a credit card.
-先生 你还好吗 -我没事
- Sir, are you okay? - Yes, sir, I am.
我想你是喝得有点儿多了
I think you've had a little too much to drink.
也许吧
Probably.
你还真是会想好事儿啊 伙计
Just full of good ideas, aren't you, buddy?
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
克莱尔
Claire!
克莱尔
Claire!!
克莱尔
Claire!!
克莱尔
Claire!
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
那个混♥蛋♥他妈的是谁
Who the hell is that jagoff?!
他碰你了吗 你♥他♥妈♥的是不是碰她了
Did he touch you?! Did you fucking touch her?!
我♥操♥
Fuck!
别碰我 我♥操♥你♥妈♥的♥
Get your fucking hands off me, you fuckers!
我♥操♥
Fuck!
-很抱歉 -克莱尔
- My apologies. - Claire!
这位先生喝多了
The gentleman was over-served.
请享用赠送的香槟
Please accept complimentary champagne.
巴黎之花 每间房♥一瓶
The Perrier-Jouet -- a bottle for every room.
你认识那个人吗
Do you know that guy?
不 我不认识他
No, I don't know him.
我要去整理一下 在这儿等我
I need a minute to freshen up. Wait here?
每个人只有一次免费机会 你的刚用完了
Everybody gets one freebie. You just used yours.
你要是再来就饶不了你
You come back here, we're gonna have a problem.
别 别冲动 伙计
Don't. Don't do it, man.
我知道这会有什么结果
I've seen how this ends.
妈的 不识好歹
Ah, fuck, here we go.
你在这儿干嘛 你不能来这儿
Hey, what are you doing? You can't be out here.
这是我的麻烦
This is my problem.
好吧 随你便
剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表