剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表
She tells me you're hung up...
首席可不光要跳得好
Being prima is not only about being able to dance it.
你没什么不一般的 你懂吗
You're not special, you know that, right?
状态不对
It's not there.
有哪些东西是你愿意放手的
What are you willing to let go of?
你想要这个机会吗
Do you want this opportunity?
-我想要的是艺术家 -我知道你想要它
- I need artists. - I know you want this.
-会思考的 -到处散发着
- Thinking... - It reeks...
-有感情的 -平庸的臭气
- Feeling... - of mediocrity.
活生生的人
...human beings.
你到底有什么问题 亲爱的
What's your problem, sweetie? You're too thick.
克莱尔
Claire.
都是你的了
It's all yours.
小兔崽子
Hey, fucko!
你想把老子晾在这儿多久
How cold you gonna let me get in here?!
我的老天
Christ's sake,
别在那打飞机了 快过来牵老子一把
quit jerking your pud and get me out of this thing!
你他♥娘♥的♥是迷路了吗
What, you get lost on the way?
别 我♥操♥
No, god damn it.
别那样做
That's not the way.
别抓我的手
Don't grab.
可我得把你拉起来
I have to lift you.
不 你他♥娘♥的♥敢
No, you fucking don't.
老子有杠子 你用手扶着我就行了
Just give me your hand while I'm grabbing the damn bar.
待这别动
Just stay there.
过来
There.
手
Hand.
这里
Hand.
我♥操♥他妈♥个♥蛋
Jesus fucking-- aah!
让我帮你 让我来
Just let me-- let me--
别 不行
No. Don't.
把你的脏手给老子拿开
Get your fucking hands off me.
-老爸 没事了 -把你的手...
- Dad, it's okay. - Take your hands--
好了 好了
I got you, I got you.
没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
老子说了别抱
Don't you grab!
我跟你说过
Look, I told you--
让你别
I-I told you not--
给我回来
Hey, come back!
你不能把我留在这
You can't leave me here!
我他♥娘♥的♥拐棍呢
Where's my goddamn cane?!
布莱恩
Bryan.
你没事的
Hey. You're okay.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
你是个大姑娘了
You're a big girl.
你很真实 克莱尔 没事的
You're real, Claire. It's okay.
你很真实
You're real.
我不知道还能说什么
I-I don't know what else I can say.
快来找我
Come here.
不行
I can't.
布莱恩
Bryan...
我需要你 拜托了
I need you. Please.
我得挂了
I got to go.
我需要你来见证
I need you to see.
我需要你来见证
I need you to see.
我需要你来见证
I need you to see.
这是布莱恩的电♥话♥ 请留言
This is Bryan. Leave a message.
是我
It's me.
我想把一些事情解释清楚
I just wanted to, um...be clear.
上次在家里发生的那件事是个错误
That was a mistake last time when I was home.
我们心里都很清楚
I mean, we both know that, but, um...
总之 米娅最近不在家
Anyway, Mia's not here,
你来以后就住她的房♥间 好吗
so you should just crash in her room, okay?
好的
Uh, yeah.
我只是想跟你解释清楚
I just wanted to be clear about that.
不管如何 回见
Anyway, um, okay, see you.
我先挂了
Okay, bye.
血肉之躯
第一季第七集
正装以待指的是
士兵穿上全套军装
剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表