剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表
谢谢 大家一起笑
Thank you. Together.
谢谢 再来一张
Thank you. One more.
孩子们 孩子们 过来
Children. Children. Come to me.
过来
Come.
过来 过来
Come, come, come.
我为你们
I am...
感到非常自豪
...so proud.
为我的宝贝儿自豪
So very proud of my babies.
为你们对令人激动的芭蕾事业
I'm proud of your hard work and dedication,
付出的努力 奉献
of your unflinching passion
和坚定的热情而自豪
for this exalted, exhilarating art form.
你们就是预言中的
You are the gods and goddesses
神祗和女神
from the heaven of our divination.
我只是你们谦卑的仆人
I am but your humble servant.
我的天使们
My darling angels...
超凡脱俗吧
Transcendence awaits!
去震撼他们的心灵吧
Now go out there and fuck 'em in the heart!
一 二 三
And one and two and three and one.
一 二 三
One and two and three and...
一
And one and...
别紧张
Get it together.
你会是个非常好 非常好的母亲的
Hey, you are going to be a wonderful, a wonderful mother.
太棒了
Nailed it!
真成功
Rubified!
你真逗
You are so funny.
看见了吧
See?
这比滚床单好多了 对吧
That was better than sex, right?
可能吧
Maybe.
不一定
Maybe not.
你有个崇拜者
You have an admirer.
谢谢
Thanks.
赛奇送来问候
Sergei sends you his love.
现在他是舞团正式的朋友了
Now that he is an official friend of the ballet.
看这边 亲爱的
Just look this way, honey.
你想用什么发型 公主头还是披肩发
What do you think -- the partial or the full?
现在我们有机会了
Since we have the chance now,
我还是喜欢惊艳一点的
I'm inclined to go really "Wow."
茂盛
Lush.
是啊
Yeah.
茂盛而年轻
Lush but youthful.
克莱尔
Claire.
克莱尔
Claire.
请集中注意力
I need you to focus, honey.
三十分钟 罗宾斯小姐 还有三十分钟
30 minutes, miss Robbins. 30 minutes, please.
还有五分钟 还有五分钟
Five minutes, Five minutes, please.
谢谢 舞者们
Thank you, dancers.
我看到你了
I see you!
混♥蛋♥疯子
Crazy motherfucker.
你好
Yeah, hey.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我以后再也不叫你吉姆乔了
I won't call you Jimjo anymore.
好吧
Okay.
我不该那样叫你
I shouldn't have called you that.
我就不该叫你吉姆乔
I shouldn't have ever called you Jimjo.
别放心上
Don't worry about it.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
我并不担心那件事
I'm not worried about it.
之前我是担心它的
Previously, I was worried about it.
但现在不会了
But I'm not now.
没事的
That's fine.
听着 我现在要走了
Listen, I'm not really up to hanging right now,
听到吗 伙计
okay, bud?
犯了那样的错误我很难过
I feel bad that I made that mistake.
真的
I truly do.
听着 兰斯洛特
Yo! Lancelot!
亚瑟王圆桌武士中的第一位勇士
我想一个人呆着
I want to be alone, okay?
拜托 走远点儿
Seriously, take off, all right?
我想让你知道我不明白
I want you to know that I didn't understand.
不明白你一点儿都不像吉姆乔
I didn't understand that you're not Jimjo at all.
我知道了
I get it.
知道了
I get it.
我不是吉姆乔
I'm not Jimjo.
你♥他♥妈♥给我滚远点
Now get the fuck away from me.
我很客气地跟你说话
I asked you nice,
但你现在需要滚远一点
but now it's time for you to back the fuck off.
别得寸进尺 听到吗
Do not push your luck. You hear me?
你不知道自己是谁吗
Don't you know who you are?
有没有可能你不知道自己是谁
Can it be that you don't know who you are?
你有死亡愿望吗
Do you have a death wish?
死亡愿望
Death wish?
死亡愿望
Death wish?
什么 你为什么问这个
What -- why are you asking me that?
抱歉
Sorry.
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean that.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
提防凶煞之龙
Behold the dragon.
你就是黑暗
You...are the darkness.
就是你
It was you.
我得做正确的事
I need to do the right thing.
我得做正确的事
I need to do the right thing.
太精彩了
Wonderful!
太棒了
Amazing.
恭喜
Congratulations.
太棒了
Fantastic.
你做到了 做到了
You did it! You did it!
跳得太好了
What a great job.
太棒啦
Hooray!
告诉我
Tell me...
告诉我你所有的感觉
Tell me everything you're feeling.
告诉我
Tell me.
不
No.
血肉之躯
第一季第八集
焦土指的是
军队撤退时故意销毁敌军一切可用之物
剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表