剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表
I'd like to think so.
您的藏酒太多了 我不知道该拿哪一瓶
You had so many bottles, I didn't know which.
这个就很棒
Perfect.
为啥你都没邀请过我来你家呢 老爹
How come you never invite me over before, papi?
难道你不想和我分享你的宝贝吗
You don't like to share all your treasures?
都是些小玩意
Trinkets.
只是些老古董罢了
Momentos of past lives.
这里只有陈旧的古物
Everything in here is old.
除了你 迷人的男孩
But not you, beautiful boy.
老爹 看看你
Ay, papi, mirate.
你很帅啊
Eres tan apuesto --
-停 -不敢相信你那么美
- Stop. - Yo no puede creer lo hermoso que eres.
停下 我不知道你在说什么鬼话
No, seriously. I don't know what the fuck you're saying.
我是说 城里所有男孩
I'm saying, you must've had every boy in the city
肯定都争着想要你
fighting to get into those tights.
不是所有人
Not all of them.
大多数
Most.
你那么美 感觉怎么样
What's it like to be beautiful like that?
无数人坐在黑暗中
All those faces out there in the dark
看着你 渴求你
watching you, wanting you.
这都会逝去的
It...goes away.
前一晚还有数千人起立
One night, there is a thousand people standing,
为你鼓掌 呼喊着你的名字
applauding, and calling your name,
后一晚 你就面朝下躺在舞台一侧
And the next, you're lying on your face in the wings,
手紧握着跟腱原来的位置
gripping the place where your Achilles tendon used to be.
然后
And then...
人们会忘记你
they forget you.
就那么简单
Just like that.
那我也想要
I'd take it.
哪怕只有一夜
Even just for one night.
我发誓 老爹 只要别人能那样爱我
I swear, papi, just to feel that...love.
他们可以第二天就抛弃我
They could take it away the next day
因为我就能保留那个回忆
'cause I'd get to keep the memory, you know?
最好就现在告诉你
Better you learn it now.
他们会背叛你的 傻孩子
They're going to betray you, sweet boy.
谁
Who?
所有人
Everyone.
那不是真的
That's not true.
你今晚怎么那么乐观
Well, aren't you the little optimist tonight?
酒把你变阴郁了 老爹 我不喜欢
The wine makes you sad, papi. I don't like it.
给你讲个回忆
Here's a memory for you.
小城镇 山丘上立着罗伯特·李的雕像
Small town, statue of Robert E. Lee on the hill.
有一间小房♥子
Little house.
房♥里有个女人
There's a woman inside.
她喜欢蕾丝窗帘
She likes...lacy curtains.
在家具上罩塑料布
Puts plastic on the furniture.
我还能感觉我大腿黏黏的
I can still feel my thighs sticking.
有一个男人 抽着烟
And the man -- he smokes.
不说话 也不动
Doesn't say a word, doesn't move,
就坐在椅子上
just sits in that chair,
拿着皇冠可乐看电视
with his RC Cola watching the TV.
还有一个男孩
And the boy...
他...
He...
他克制不住自己
he can't help it.
他想要得到男人的注意 想...
He wants the man's attention, wants to...
取悦他
please him.
但他害羞 拘谨
But he's shy and strange and...
还很可能是同性恋 他...
probably queer, and he doesn't--
男人只有每隔一周的周四才会出门
The man only moves every other Thursday.
男孩从窗户看着 男人
But the boy watches from the window, and the man...
在砾石路上等着
waiting out on the gravel drive...
蓝色的车开了过来
The blue car comes.
一个女人从开着的车窗递给男人一个信封
The lady hands the man an envelope through the open window.
男孩只有这个时候才能看到男人笑
It's the only time the boy sees the man smile.
你还好吗 老爹
Y-you okay, papi?
有一天
One day...
男孩走到男人的书桌前
the boy goes to the man's desk
想看看到底是什么东西让男人那么高兴
to see what magic thing can give the man pleasure.
男孩打开信封
The boy takes the envelope,
从里面
and inside...
他找到一张
he finds a check...
76.31美金的支票
for $76.31.
这时候男孩才明白
And this is how the boy learns
那对男女
that the man and woman
根本不是他亲生父母
are not his mother and father at all.
他们只是养父母
These are merely foster people
受雇养着男孩
paid to tolerate the boy.
骗子
Imposters...
受雇来玩过家家
paid to play house.
好可怜
Pobrecito.
不要
Don't.
我知道该怎么爱你 老爹
I know how to love you, papi.
爱根本不存在
There's no such thing.
拜托 我今晚想留下来
Please? I want to stay the night.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我只是说 你要懂你的观众
Look, I'm just saying, you got to know your audience.
有各种各样的类型
Takes all kinds.
有人前露屌♥不害臊的
I mean, you got your cock waggers
有把老二藏裤裆的
and your jack-in-the-boxers and the seals.
显得昂贵 面带微笑
这帮混♥蛋♥总想活剥了你
And them motherfuckers will try to bite you.
还有救世主
And then you got your saviors.
我根本不想谈那帮蠢货
Ooh, don't even get me started on them.
不管怎么样 千万别信这种人
And whatever you do, don't buy none of this,
"我不是会来看脱衣舞的人"
"I'm not the strip club kind of guy."
胡扯
Bullshit.
难道是他们绑你来的吗
What, they kidnap you?
你是来吃自助的吗 混♥蛋♥
What, you here for the buffet, motherfucker?
扯淡 妹妹
Bullshit, girl.
你随便指个男人 我就能让你看到他享受
You show me a man, and I'll show you a man that like to have
这对宝贝在他面前摇晃的样子
a pair of titties shook all up in his face.
你要愿意 就去操他们
You go ahead and fuck 'em if you want to,
可以的话拿点钱
get you some of that cash if that's your thing.
但可别说我没警告过你
Just don't say I didn't warn you.
而且不管你做什么
And whatever you do, just...
永远别告诉这帮混♥蛋♥你的真名
do not ever tell these motherfuckers your real name.
你真实的一面得有所保留 懂吗
That's a part of you that stays yours. You feel me?
讲真 有些东西不能让他们碰
Shit, there's got to be something they can't touch.
说到碰
Oh, and while we on the subject,
你这种清♥纯♥的白人妹妹
a little Snow White girl like you,
屁♥眼♥还是洗白点吧
you're gonna have to bleach that asshole.
就这么一说
Just sayin'.
谢谢 玛雅
Thank you, Maya.
下面有请秀色亚斯明
Please welcome to the stage the Luscious Yasmine.
你听到了
You heard the man.
乖 宝贝女儿 妈妈得去工作了
Be good, baby girl. Mama's got to go to work.
帮我照看下
Hey. You got this?
我不想没人管她
I don't want to leave her alone.
我不太懂照顾孩子
I don't really know much about children.
又没跟你说话
I wasn't talking to you.
克莱尔
Claire?
她人呢
Where is she?
我他妈怎么知道
How the hell should I know?
说实话 我不懂你关心她干嘛
I got to be honest, I don't even know why you care.
她是我妹妹
She's my sister.
你没想过她没你那么在乎
Do you ever think that word means more to you
兄妹情谊吗
than it does to her?
靠 看看你
Shit, look at you.
你和别人一样任由她摆布
She's got you on a string just like everybody else.
她这种小绿茶婊
I've known a hundred others just like her,
我见多了
these fake, little, pink princesses
剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表