剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表
没这个必要
There's no need for that.
这已经不重要了
You see, it -- it no longer matters
因为他已决定停止投资
because he's decided to cease his support
美国芭蕾舞团
of the American Ballet Company,
我的舞团
my company...
那些年我在意大利的乡下小酒馆
that I fought so hard to build all those years ago
那鬼地方千辛万苦建立的舞团
in that shithole Italian bistro in the village.
我希望你深刻地反思 克莱尔
I'd like you to have a good long think about that, Claire.
你能做到吗
Can you do that for me?
你反思的时候
And while you do that,
我请你...
I'd like you...
滚出我的视线
to get out of my sight!
书店
请进
Come in.
谢谢你过来 达芙妮 我知道事态在升温
Thanks for coming in, Daphne. I know things are heating up.
我们最近都很忙
It's a busy time for all of us.
达芙妮 亲爱的...
Daphne, my love...
我知道接下来的话题很敏感
I know I'm about to broach a sensitive subject,
自我让你进了舞团就一直避免这个话题
one that ABC has avoided since I brought you into the fold.
出什么事了
Is something wrong?
我想想怎么说最好呢...
Let's see. How best to put this...
达芙妮 其实事情是这样的
Oh, Daphne, the truth of the matter is that,
考虑到舞团的偿付能力
in terms of institutional solvency,
每况愈下
things have recently become,
状况只能用悲惨来形容
well... dire is a good word, I suppose.
美国芭蕾舞团
The American Ballet Company
陷入了财务危机
is in a state of financial emergency.
如果没办法尽快解决
And if we don't find a quick solution,
我们可能被迫裁员
we may be forced to terminate a number of contracts.
你想让我找我父亲
You want me to go to my father.
你无法想象把你叫过来
You can't imagine how difficult it was
这事有多难办
for us to call you in here like this.
你要多少
How much are we talking?
二十五万
$250,000.
我知道挺多的
Quite a sum, I know.
但这对你父亲来说无疑
But no doubt an inconsequential drop in the bucket
只是九牛一毛
with regard to your father.
恕我直言 杰西卡 对我父亲来说
With all due respect, Jessica, regarding my father,
你♥他♥妈♥根本就不知道这是九牛还是一毛
you have no fucking idea what is and isn't of consequence.
如果我帮你弄到了钱
If I get this money for you,
要保证我能晋升
I want a guaranteed promotion.
我要独舞
Soloist.
成交
Sold.
别以为我没注意到你最近有多努力
Don't think I haven't noticed how hard you've been working.
杰弗里还在的话绝不会发生这种事
This would never have happened if Jeffrey was still here.
达芙妮的朋友克莱尔 对吗
Daphne's pal Claire, right?
我能帮你什么吗 达芙妮的朋友克莱尔
What can I do for you, Daphne's pal Claire?
赛奇在吗
Is Sergei around?
你找老大干什么
What do you want with the boss man?
我只是想和他谈谈
I'd just like to talk to him.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure you want to do that?
那行 进去吧
Okay, then. Come on.
吉姆乔
Jim Jo?
叫我吗
Excuse me?
你找谁
Who you looking for?
我妹
My sister.
谁是你妹
Who's your sister?
克莱尔·罗宾斯
Uh, Claire Robbins.
你是克莱尔的哥哥吗
You're Claire's brother?
克莱尔的哥哥
Oh, wow. Wow, the brother of Claire.
克莱尔的男性亲戚
Claire's masculine sibling.
好 真棒 今天是个好日子
Okay, okay, okay. Th-this is an excellent day.
她是个好姑娘 她人很好
She's a really nice girl. She's really nice.
她...很特别
She's -- she's special.
我刚好知道她不在家
I happen to know for a fact that she's not home,
但她室友在
But her roommate is.
你到底是谁
And who are you, exactly?
中间人
The middleman.
中间人
The middleman?
正是
Yes, indeed.
需要任何帮助 请告诉我
You need any help with anything, you let me know.
这是我的工作 我的工作就是排忧解难
It's my job. It's my job to help.
我叫罗密欧
I'm Romeo.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你 吉姆乔
Nice to meet you, Jimjo.
我叫布莱恩
It's Bryan.
布莱恩
Bryan.
当然了
Of course, of course.
你参过军啊
Oh, you served, huh?
好厉害
Oh, wow. I'm impressed.
真厉害
That's awesome. Wow.
你参过军[有用]吗
Did you serve?
没 我没有
No. No, not me. No.
我不是这个意思
Don't get me wrong.
我有用 但没参军
I-I mean, I serve, but -- but not like that.
我以别的方式发挥作用
I-I-I serve in other ways.
我们都在发挥不同的作用 是吧
I mean, we're all serving something, aren't we?
我帮你按门铃
Let me get that for you.
认识你真荣幸
It's truly an honor to meet you.
喂
Hello?
有人拜访你们
Uh, you have a visitor.
谁
Who is it?
克莱尔的哥哥 布莱恩
Claire's brother, Bryan.
要帮你提包什么的吗
Oh, do you need any help with your bag or anything?
我能搞定
I got it.
很高兴你过来
I'm -- I'm glad you're here.
谢谢
Thanks.
百分百欢迎你
You're 100% welcome.
门没锁
Just turn the knob.
兵哥哥啊
Soldier brother.
进来吧
Come on in.
你可以把东西放在那边 那是她的地方
You can set your stuff over there. That's hers.
我今天就没看到你妹去排练
I haven't seen your sis since rehearsal today.
那个朋克拉拉巫婆
This sort of punk-rock, lesbian witch,
可能连拉拉都不是
who's probably not really even a lesbian,
他妈的让我们互相拥抱
was making us fucking hug each other
搞得像参加傻♥逼♥基♥督♥青年团
like we were in some christian fucking youth group.
我还以为要围坐一圈
I thought at some point we were gonna sit in a big circle
读梦想日记呢
and bust out the dream journals.
如果我真想触及我的潜意识
I mean, if I really wanted to get in touch with my unconscious,
我会预约精神病医生
I would make an appointment with the shrink
或者去热带雨林服植物药
or go do plant medicine in the rainforest.
也许还会上表演课来深度了解自己
Maybe I'd even sink to the depths of taking an acting class.
下一步我们就要做信任训练了
Next thing you know, we'll be doing trust exercises
叙述不同的童年心灵创伤
and recounting various childhood traumas.
来杯啤酒吗 布莱恩
Care for a beer, Bryan?
当然
Sure.
杰弗里·埃里克·鲁丁
1949-2012
杰弗里·埃里克·鲁丁
1949-2012
操你的
Fuck you!
操你的
Fuck you!
操你的
Fuck you!
操你的
Fuck you!
操你的
Fuck you!
操你的
Fuck you!
操你的
Fuck you!
操你的
Fuck you!
放学后还干了什么
What else did you do in afterschool?
画了只猫和魔法班卓琴
I drew a cat and a magic banjo.
是吗 是猫弹魔法班卓琴吗
Yeah? Is that cat playing the magic banjo?
不 她在吃意面
剧集 | 骨肉之躯(2015) | 导航列表