剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表
前情提要
我知道大家都很痛苦
I know we're all hurting right now.
但我们的当务之急 是保护这个避难所
But our priority has to be to maintain the security of this Vault.
他们不想找到爸爸
They don't want to find Dad.
要是找到了 他们就不能当老大了
If they did, they wouldn't get to be in charge.
我会带爸爸回家的
I'm bringing him home.
接着揍他
Hit him again!
打死它
Shoot it!
你这个蠢货 全都怪你
You stupid motherfucker, you know this is all your fault.
你敢这么做他们会杀了你 -如果我把目标带回去就没事
They'll kill you for this. Not if I bring back the target.
如果你能带我找到摩尔达弗
You can change the future
你就能改变未来
if you can bring me to Moldaver.
只要带我的头去就够了
Just my head.
你是避难所居民
You are a vault dweller,
但是如果你想在这个世界活下来 你就要学着扮演地表居民
but if you're going to survive, you need to start acting like a surface dweller.
问题是当你变成完全不同的人
Question is, will you still want the same things...
你还能不忘初心吗
...when you have become a different animal altogether?
开端
不要 先生
Please, sir.
不要 求你了
Please, sir, please.
有句墨西哥悼词是这么说的 “Feo, fuerte y formal”
There's an old Mexican eulogy. Feo fuerte y formal.
意思是“此人丑陋 坚强且有尊严”
Means he was ugly, strong, and had dignity.
乔伊啊
Well, Joey,
我觉得你满足其中两点
I'll give you two out of three on that front.
我非杀他不可吗
Do I really have to kill him?
停
Cut.
很好
可以叫发型师和化妆师过来吗
埃米尔 可以过来跟我聊聊吗
Emil, can you come over here? I got to talk to you for a second.
来 今天忙坏了 刚才这段拍得真好
Yeah, here you go. That was a hell of a day, Jorge. That was a great scene.
我得跟你聊聊后边的剧情
Listen, I got to talk to you about these, these new pages, you know?
我是警长 对吧
I mean, I-I'm the sheriff, right?
为什么我不能像平常一样直接逮捕他 毕竟那是我的本职工作
Well, why can't I just arrest the guy like I normally do? That's what I do. All right.
库珀 那些观众 他们已经知道你是一个好人了
The au… the audience, Coop, yeah? They already know you're a good man.
观众想看到连你这样的好人 都会走极端…
They want to see that even a good man as yourself can be driven too far sometimes.
我明白 可这真不是我的风格 埃米尔
Yeah, I understand that. But that's not really my thing, you know, Emil,
不是我的作风 鲍勃在片场吗
that's not what I do. I mean, is Bob, is Bob around here anywhere?
鲍勃已经被解雇了 库珀
Bob's been fired, Coop.
什么 -工作室解雇了他
What? -Studio fired him.
为什么
Why?
因为我们发现
See, turns out...
鲍勃似乎是共♥产♥主义者
Bob's a bit of a communist.
共♥产♥主义者 -是的
A communist? Cadillac Bob? -Yeah.
开凯迪拉克的鲍勃 -开凯迪拉克的鲍勃 就是他
Cadillac Bob! The very one.
太可惜了 他是个好编剧 -非常可惜
Well, what a shame, he was such a great writer. -Terrible shame.
他非常优秀 不过该走还是得走
One of the best, but he had to go.
所以这部电影才这么重要
Which is why this movie is so important.
是的 -这是一部新式西部片
Right. -You see, it's a new kind of western.
危急时刻突显个人力量
The power of the individual when the chips are down.
一个新美国 这部电影讲的就是这个
The new America, it's why I'm telling you, so...
所以如果你能把乔治一枪爆头
that's why it'd be really great if you could just…
那就太好了 明白吗
shoot Jorge in the fucking head, yeah?
拜托了 因为在这里
Please. 'Cause out here... -Right.
只有你 你的枪和你的个人原则
...it's just you, your gun, and your personal code bringing order
能给狂野西部带来秩序
to the Wild Wild West! -Yeah. Uh, hey, let's, uh,
我们午饭后再接着聊 好吗
let's pick this up after lunch, all right?
你准备给我们留点 葡萄味太妃糖吗
You gonna save any of that grape taffy for the rest of us?
这不是葡萄味 是薰衣草味
It's not grape. It's lavender.
既然你喜欢薰衣草的味道 为什么不直接喝香水
Well, if you like the taste of lavender, why not just drink a bottle of perfume?
很多人不以为然 觉得它像老太太喜欢的味道
You know, a lot of people like to write it off as some old lady flavor,
但是它其实很微妙 很魅惑
but it's subtle. Flirtatious.
尝起来就像第一次被人爱抚的感觉
Tastes like someone touching you for the first time.
可以尝尝吗
Well, may I?
这是我往嘴里放过的最难吃的东西
Um, that's the worst thing I've ever put in my mouth.
难吃至极 -太妃糖
That's horrible. -Taffy?
你得问你妈妈让不让吃
Um, you got to ask your mother.
求你了 妈妈 -当然可以 亲爱的
Please, Mommy? -Sure, sweetheart.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
嘿
Hey.
抱歉 把妆蹭到你脸上了
Oh, sorry, makeup.
抱歉 口红沾到你嘴上了
Sorry, lipstick.
那我就留着了
I'll take it.
好了 我们该走了 -好的
Okay, we should get going. -All right.
摄影师已经准备好在等着了
Photographer's ready and waiting.
好的 这是什么
Okay, what is this?
算是一点服装的改动吧 霍华德先生
A bit of a costume change for you, Mr. Howard.
好的
Ah, okay.
看啊
Oh, look at that.
他们甚至还选了你喜欢的颜色
They even made it in your color.
我待会儿试试合不合身
Let's see if it fits.
好了 珍妮 我们走吧
Okay, Janey. Let's go.
来 -你紧张吗
Come on, here. Come here.
别担心 亲爱的 他们很专业
你想赛跑吗 来吧
走吧 我们去找他缺的那颗脑袋
Come on, let's go find the rest of him.
辐射
美味牌恶魔蛋
好吧 你到底有什么特别之处
All right. What is so special about you?
好吧
Okay, okay.
你就保守秘密吧 先生
Keep your secrets, sir.
以防万一
Just in case.
保证你更加安全
To keep you extra safe.
追踪器正在连接... 已启用
好了
There.
刚好合适
Snug as a bug.
天啊 那个骑士真有两下子 对吧
Boy, that knight really was something, huh?
真想知道他是谁
I wonder who he was?
提图斯骑士
Knight Titus.
提图斯骑士
Knight Titus.
提图斯骑士
Knight Titus!
我是提图斯骑士
This is Knight Titus.
完毕
Over.
我是近视士官 你忘记报告了
This is Petty Officer Shortsight. You missed your check-in.
我们遭到攻击了
We were attacked, uh,
是一个怪物干的
by an abomination.
我的扈从阵亡了
My squire, he fell in battle.
他死得光荣
He died with honor.
死得伟大
And glory.
蠢话
收到 我们马上给你更换一个扈从
Copy that. We'll get you a replacement squire right away.
不 不用了
No! No, I'm okay.
这里一切都好
All good here.
没关系 我们还有很多扈从
It's not a problem. We got plenty of squires.
我们应该给你的扈从…
No.
我马上回来
Yeah, uh... I'll be right back.
维修站
我能修 要五个瓶盖
I can fix it. Cost you five caps.
四个可以吗
Uh, could you do it for four?
不行
No.
牙医 收♥购♥牙齿
做得快我就多给钱
It's extra if you do it fast.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿
靠
Fack!
别动我的盔甲
Step away from the armor.
我们走吧
打死他
Kick the shit out of him.
谁找到算谁的…
Finders keepers.
大人
Milord.
求你了
把它打开吧
快打开
Let's get her open... Open it, open it!
你在干什么 蠢货
What are you doing, you fuckin' moron?!
顺时针拧紧 逆时针拧松
It's righty-tighty, lefty-loosey.
来打我啊
Fuck with me now!
放开我
打死他
我的盔甲
My fuckin' armor!
打死他
Fuck him up. Fuck him up.
剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表