剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表
员工身份
避难所科技
启动中...
冷冻中的巴德的伙伴们 再活化状态
贝蒂皮尔森 完成
汉克麦克莱恩 完成
斯蒂芬妮哈珀 完成
很高兴认识你 但我必须回家了
Well, it was great meeting you. I actually have to get back home.
你不能回家 汉克之子
You can't go home, son of Hank.
不
No.
你知道得太多了
Not with what you've learned.
那你要把我关在这里吗
So you're just-- you're just gonna keep me here?
等我们都做好返回地表的准备 就放你出去
Just until we're all ready to go to the surface.
那可能要等几百年呢
That could be hundreds of years.
没错 所以我建议你 在你♥爸♥爸的冷冻舱中等待
True. That's why I'd suggest you wait it out in your dad's pod.
除非你想被活活饿死
Unless you want to starve to death.
除了偶尔会出现大虫子之外 这里没什么食物
Not much food in here, except the occasional very large bug.
要我选的话 我肯定会选择让自己休眠
I'd certainly put myself to sleep if I could.
我当时必须那么做
I did what was necessary...
我是为了拯救同胞
...to save our people.
那边那个女人
And that woman over there...
她和我没区别
She's no different than me.
冷核聚变 准备就绪
测试
飞行器靠近中
Incoming aircraft.
兄弟会
The Brotherhood?
堵住门
Barricade the doors!
不能让他们进来
Don't let anyone in here!
走吧
Let's move!
快点 听我倒数 快 - 出动
Move out, move out, move out.
露西 我曾经很爱你的母亲
Lucy? I loved your mother.
但她离开家时 她就不配做你的母亲了
But she stopped being your mother when she left home.
她让你置于危险之中
When she took you into danger.
小心炮弹
Incoming!
你见过地上是什么样子了
You've seen what it's like up here.
每个人都活在恐惧中 活得很悲惨
Everyone equally afraid, equally miserable.
为了生存 无所不用其极
Forced to do horrible things in order to survive.
露西...
Lucy...
我当时不得不做出选择
I had to make a choice.
毁掉他们的残暴世界 保护我们的和平世界
Between their violent world and our peaceful one.
新加州共和国总部
露西 我知道我做出了正确的选择
And I believe, Lucy, I know I made the right choice. Go!
如果这个世界千疮百孔 是因为人类不停地争斗
If the problem with the world is factions endlessly fighting,
不停打仗
endlessly at war,
那最好的解决方式 不就是除掉这群人吗
then what is the solution but to get rid of the factions?
由我们亲自接管这个世界
To make the world us,
重塑这个世界
only ours to shape.
你们觉得自己穿着装甲 就战无不胜了 是吗
I'll bet that outfit makes y'all feel like a big man, don't it?
我懂你们的感受 我过去也穿过那种装甲
Well, I know 'cause, well, I used to wear one back in the day.
不过它有一个问题
There was only one problem with it.
它的焊接有一处缺陷
There was a flaw in the welding
就在胸板下方
just below the chest plate.
不知道你们的新型装甲 是否修正了这个缺陷
I wonder if they fixed that in this new model?
看来没有
I guess not.
打到他了吗 - 我什么都看不到
Did you get him? I can't see shit.
那个尸鬼在哪里
Find that fucking ghoul.
打开门 露西 打开门 我们回家吧
Open the door, Lucy. Open the door, let's go home.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
露西
Lucy.
拜托 打开门 露西
Please. Open the door, Lucy.
露西
Lucy. Lucy.
露西
Lucy?
嘿 我是她爸爸 你能带我们离开这里吗
Hey. Hey. I'm her father. Can you get us out of here?
露西 走吧 快走
Lucy, let's go. Come on,
我们必须离开这里 - 等等 不行 不能和他一起
we got to get out of here. - Wait. No. Not with him.
为什么 你什么意思
Why not with him? What do you mean?
因为就是他 他...
Because it was him. He...
什么 - 就是他
What? - It was him.
他怎么了 - 他...
What was him? - He...
露西 怎么了
Lucy, what?
沙荫市
Shady Sands.
就是他害的
It was him.
对不起
I'm sorry.
露西 你要跟我走
Lucy. You're coming with me.
不
No!
嘿 麦克斯 醒醒
Hey, Max. Max. Max, wake up.
你现在明白这里 会对人们产生怎样的影响了吧
You see what this place does to people?
我是你♥爸♥爸 露西
I'm your father, Lucy.
你千里迢迢来这里救我
You came all this way for me.
你不会伤害我的
You're not gonna hurt me.
还想要签名吗 小亨利
Oh, you want another autograph, Young Henry?
“Feo fuerte y formal”
Feo, fuerte y formal.
你女儿告诉我她姓麦克莱恩时...
When your daughter said her last name was MacLean, well,
我无法相信就是那个麦克莱恩
I just couldn't believe it was the MacLean.
这家伙以前会帮我老婆取干洗的衣服
Hell, this kid used to pick up my wife's dry cleaning.
两百年来 我一直想要
Now, I've waited over 200 years
问某人一个问题
to ask somebody one question.
我的家人在哪里
Where's my fucking family?
成吧
Yeah.
嘿 麦克斯
Hey. Max.
麦克斯 醒醒
Hey, hey. Hey, Max. Max, wake up.
拜托 醒醒
Come on, wake up.
醒醒 拜托了
Wake up! God.
醒来吧 拜托
Come on. Come on!
拜托 求你了
Come on! Please!
战争永远不会改变
War never changes.
遥望整个废土
You look out at this Wasteland,
一片混乱
looks like chaos.
但无论何时 总有大人物在暗中掌舵
But there's always somebody behind the wheel.
我必须要和那个大人物谈谈
And that's who I want to talk to.
你♥爸♥爸正要去找那家伙
That's where your daddy is headed.
但你放走了他
But you let him go.
追踪丧家犬 比直接问他要去哪里更简单
Well, it's easier to track a stuck pig than to ask it where it's off to.
你想知道 我是怎么认识你♥爸♥爸的 对不对
You want to know how I know your daddy, don't you?
这么说吧 你们的那个迷你家园
Let's just say that everything about your whole little world
早在两百年前就被设计好了
was decided over 200 years ago.
你可以选择陪他留在这里
Now, you can stay here with him,
等他的装甲朋友占领了这里
but when his tin can soldier friends take this place--
他们会毫不留情
and they gonna take this place--
杀光这里所有人 包括你
they will kill you and everybody here.
你也可以选择去见你的创造者
Or you could come meet your makers.
你要一起来吗
You coming?
嘿 麦克斯
Hey.
起来
Get up.
麦克斯
Max.
我会去找你的
I'll find you.
走吧
Okey-dokey.
冷核聚变 准备就绪
露西
Lucy.
露西
Lucy.
露西
Lucy.
罗丝
Rose.
冷核聚变 已激活
我们成功了 罗丝
We did it, Rose.
你觉得你的兄弟会 会用无限能量做什么
What do you suppose your Brotherhood would do with infinite power?
你或许能阻止他们 或许不能
Maybe you can stop them. Maybe you can't.
或许你能做的只有尝试
Maybe all you can do is try.
那是他们的首领吗
Is that their leader?
是的
你杀了她
You killed her.
不是的 戴恩
No. Dane.
马克西姆斯万岁 他将就此成为骑士
All hail Maximus! That shalt be Knight hereafter!
马克西姆斯骑士万岁
All hail Knight Maximus!
剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表