剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表
你在搞什么
What's going on?
露西 我爱你
Lucy, I love you.
切特 我们都懂
We all know that, Chet.
小的时候和表亲乱搞倒是还好
Messing around with your cousin, it's all well and good for kids,
但长大后 必须找一个 有利于繁衍的性对象 你懂吧
but it's not a sustainable, long-term sexual practice, you know?
我知道
Yeah, I know.
欢迎32号♥避难所的邻居们
Welcome, neighbors from Vault 32.
我是汉克麦克莱恩 33号♥避难所的监管人
I am Hank MacLean, overseer of Vault 33.
我是利摩尔达弗 32号♥避难所的监管人
Lee Moldaver, overseer of 32.
感谢你们如此热情
Thank you for your hospitality.
我们在电报中得知 监管人杰克逊去世了
Oh, we were sorry to hear of Overseer Jackson's passing
我们深表遗憾
in your telegrams.
因为我们的小麦患了枯萎病 我们失去了很多同胞
When blight hit our wheat, we lost a lot of good people,
但这次贸易能让我们重新站稳脚跟
but this trade will help us get back on our feet.
好的 按照约定 我们为你们提供种子和机器零件
Yes, well, as arranged, we offer you seed and parts for machinery.
作为交换 我们会为你们提供一名育种人
In exchange, we offer you a breeder.
所以…
So...
我要嫁给谁啊
who am I marrying?
我是露西
I'm Lucy.
你有名字吗
Do you have a name?
蒙蒂
Monty.
真走运
Lucky.
你的精♥子♥数是多少
So, what's your sperm count?
你们避难所的医生 肯定会做全面体♥检♥吧
Your vault's doctor must check every physical, no?
想让美国永远延续 精♥子♥非常重要 所以…
I mean, sperm is pretty important in perpetuating America. Stop.
晚上好 欢迎光临 32号♥避难所的优秀居民们
Good evening and welcome to the proud denizens of Vault 32.
我们紧紧相连 不仅仅因为我们是邻居
We are bonded not just as neighbors
更因为我们有着共同的责任
but by a shared duty.
我们要确保文明之火不灭
To keep the candle of civilization lit.
哪怕世界其它地方已经陷入黑暗
While the rest of the world has been cast into darkness.
如果我们的测量没出错的话
Soon, if our measurements are correct,
地面上的辐射 很快就会下降到正常水平
radiation levels on the surface are dropping fast enough
到时 我们的下一代 也就是露西和蒙蒂的孩子们
that the next generation, Lucy and Monty's children,
将能再次殖民地面
will be able to recolonize.
耶
Whoo!
没错
Yes.
我们躲在地下200年了
After 200 years...
对地面几乎一无所知
...we don't know much about what's up there.
绝望 暴♥力♥ 目无法纪
Desperation, violence, lawlessness.
我们要向地上的幸存者们 展示更加文明的生活方式
These survivors will need to be shown a better way.
我得承认 有时候我会害怕
I'll admit I'm sometimes afraid
我们可能会被 那个刻薄的旧世界改变
that mean old world will change us instead.
但这时候 我会看看女儿
But then I look at my daughter...
她今天是美丽的新娘 接着再看看她的新丈夫
...who's such a beautiful bride, and her new husband.
然后我的恐惧就不见了
And I am not afraid.
我看到了希望
I feel hope.
让我们为露西麦克莱恩 为这桩婚姻 为希望鼓掌
To Lucy MacLean. And to this marriage. And to hope.
一起跳舞吧 播放音乐
Let's dance. Hit it.
一起跳舞吧
Let's dance.
你之前就是这样
You're the worst.
带我去参观我的新家
Show me to my new home?
这就是我们的家
This is us.
新婚
是不是很好看
Ah, isn't it great?
我们将在这里经历 生命中所有的重要时刻
Every big moment of our lives is gonna happen right here.
想想吧 圣诞节的早晨 围坐树旁
Picture the Christmas mornings around the tree.
这里什么都有 像是旧衣服 冰箱 搅拌机…
We have everything with the hand-me-downs; an icebox, a blender.
他们甚至给了我们…
They-they even gave us...
好吧
Okey dokey.
你好
Hello?
你是从地表来的
You're from the surface.
掠夺者
Raiders.
顺便让你知道一下
Just so you know...
这是我人生中最棒的一天
...this was the best day of my life.
急救箱
军械库
保持冷静
快把那个果冻模具拿走
Get that jelly mold out of here!
冷静 哥们
Easy, pal.
先生 不要逼我使用武力
Sir, please don't make me use force.
天啊
Oh, geez.
避难所分隔门遭到破坏
欢迎 避难所居民们 共同建设美国的未来
欢迎
Welcome.
我大概能猜到你是谁
I think I know who you are.
每个人都知道我是谁
Everyone knows who I am.
但他们知道自己是谁吗
But do they know who they are?
生活中某个艰难的小选择 造就了他们
They are the product of one of life's tricky little choices.
所以我会给你一个选择
So I'm gonna offer you a choice.
选他们还是选她
Them or her.
嘿 别这样 -听话
Hey. H-Hey, stop.
爸 -拜托 相信我
Dad. Wait. -Lucy, please.
我们必须…不 不要
We have to-- No. Stop.
你是我的一切
You are my world.
爸
Dad.
爸
Dad! Dad!
不
Stop!
住手 爸爸
Stop it! Dad!
你长得很像你妈妈
You look like your mother.
你要带他去哪里
Where are you taking him?
去真实世界
To the real world.
哪天你也该去那里看看
You should see it sometime.
不要 等等
No, wait.
停下
Stop!
停下
Stop! Stop!
也许你们该做你们最擅长的事 -住手
Maybe you should do what you do best.
逃跑 然后藏起来
Stop! -Run and hide.
接着揍他
Hit him again.
不 等等 不
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
…被我胖揍 爽不爽
Kickin' your ass. You like that, huh?
马克西姆斯
嘿 天啊
Hey.
你的鼻子没事吧
How's your nose?
我还能闻到味道 不过基本都是血腥味
I can still smell, it's just... mostly blood.
肉身虽然脆弱 但钢铁坚不可摧
Flesh is weak, but steel endures.
我知道
I-I know.
走吧 -好
Come on. -Yeah.
守卫废土是钢铁兄弟会的职责
It is the duty of the Brotherhood of Steel to secure the Wasteland.
总有一天 你们会成为扈从 帮助骑士寻找
One day as squires, you will help knights
和识别战前科技
find and identify prewar tech.
马克西姆斯候补生
Aspirant Maximus.
你能认出这件遗物吗
Can you identify this relic?
这是…转子
It's a... rotor?
是电路
A circuit.
自我防御能力只是你们训练的一部分
The ability to defend yourself is but one part of your training.
我们是发现者和守护者
We are the finders and the preservers.
如果你们不知道该发现和守护什么
Unless you know what to find and preserve,
那不如一死了之
you are more useful as a corpse.
快看那些东西
Yeah, look at that shit.
那是什么模型
What kind of model is that?
是T-60
It's the T-60.
想象一下 每天都要穿那些东西
Imagine getting to put on one of those every day.
他们来这里做什么
Wonder why they're here.
A-17
A-28
B-11
目标
N-24
来吧 给你看样东西 -清扫厕所是咱俩共同的任务
Come on, I got something I want to show you. Latrine duty's a two-person job.
拜托 跟我来吧
I said come on.
反正这些粪便也跑不了
That hole of shit isn't going anywhere.
仅限飞行员和技工进入
未经授权 禁止进入
戴恩候补生
Aspirant Dane?
这是我的主意… -上边找你 跟我来
Th-This was my idea. He didn't want-- -You're being summoned. Come with me.
怎么了
What's going on?
我和其他几个人要被授衔了
A bunch of us were chosen to get anointed.
剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表