剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表
前情提要
真想快点带着目标和你一起回去 到时候大家的表情
I cannot wait to see the look on everyone's faces when they see us
一定很有意思
return with the target.
马克西姆斯
Maximus.
这个臭脑袋属于我了
This stinky old head's mine now!
你不觉得奇怪吗 我们总是选 31号♥避难所的人当监管人
You don't think it's weird that we always elect an overseer from Vault 31?
贝蒂皮尔森 从31到33号♥
我们中的某些人 会搬到32号♥避难所开始新生活
Some of us will be moving into Vault 32 to start anew.
他们杀了我丈夫
They killed my husband.
如果你♥爸♥爸还在 他会做该做的事
If your father were here, he-- he'd do the right thing.
我跟你说 激进主义正在席卷好莱坞
I'm telling you, radicalism is sweeping through Hollywood.
你应该来参加一次会议
You should come to a meeting.
你应该了解你妻子的公♥司♥的真正面目
You should learn the truth about where your wife works.
霍华德先生
Mr. Howard?
我是你的忠实粉丝
I'm a big fan.
欢迎来到4号♥避难所
Welcome to Vault 4.
你们要远离12层
Stay out of Level 12.
你们的能源是哪里来的
Where do you guys get your power from?
看来你找到了我们的聚变核心
I see you've found our fusion core.
桑德拉 我们回来了
Sandra, we're home.
桑德拉
Sandra?
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, darling.
等等 你以为...
Oh, wait. You thought...?
那怎么可能
Come on, now.
桑德拉 去外边等一下
Sandra, wait outside.
铅弹搜寻人
Lead farming, huh?
我...
Why, hell,
我身体里大概还有你的铅弹呢
I probably still got some of your lead in me somewhere.
但今天
But today...
我只是来询问信息的
...I'm just looking for information.
我会告诉你所有事 只要你别伤害我们
I'll tell you anything, as long as you leave us in peace.
是我的消息过时了吗
Say, am I out of date,
我怎么听说你有三个孩子
or did I hear you had three kids?
我有个大儿子 但他已经走了
I had an older son, but he's gone.
两年前 他和山上那个疯女人开始来往
He took up with that madwoman in the hills two years ago.
后来他就音信全无了
We haven't heard from him since.
总是有人会建立新组织 不是吗
There's always some new little faction, ain't there?
总会出现新的信徒群体 心怀愚蠢的理念
Brand-new team of believers with their own dumbass ideas
觉得自己可以拯救世界
about how they gonna save the world.
你刚才说你的大儿子叫什么来着
What did you say the name of your eldest was?
是不是鲁弗斯
Was it Roofus?
我没有说...
I didn't say--
那你肯定就是汤米了吧
That must make you Tommy.
你做了什么 那封信是怎么回事
What did you do? What is that envelope?
是这样的 老伙计 依我看
Well, you see, daddy-o... now, from what I can tell...
在鲁弗斯的撺掇下 汤米也和那个疯女人混到了一起
...Old Roofus got Tommy here mixed up with that madwoman, too.
从这封信的内容来看
Now, according to this,
鲁弗斯送了汤米一些瓶盖 要他支付运输员
Roofus sent Tommy a stash of caps to pay a courier
这位运输员要将一个英克雷的叛徒
for "the safe transport of an Enclave defector"
送到山里的疯女人摩尔达弗那里
to that very same madwoman in the hills. Moldaver.
不过问题是
But my problem is,
我从你哥哥手里拿到这封信的时候
by the time I got this letter off your brother,
有些字已经看不清了
it was a little bit hard to read.
因为某些原因 我看不出她现在的位置
For some reason, I just can't make out her location.
只要你告诉我她在哪里
Now, you give me that location,
我就离开这里
and I'll be on my way.
对不起
I'm sorry.
告诉他 儿子 快告诉他
Tell him, son. Just tell him.
我不想一辈子挖土
I didn't want to spend my life digging through dirt.
我想有所作为 我们有机会...
I want to build something, and we have the chance--
快点告诉他 不然我们就都死定了
Tell him what he wants to know! Or else he's gonna kill us all!
包括你的小妹妹
Including your little sister.
她在天文台
She's... she's at the Observatory.
请离开这里吧
Now, please, leave us.
汤米 你想怎么做
So, what you think, Tommy?
你会让我安全离开吗 还是打算一枪打死我
Am I really walking out of here today, or are you gonna try and draw on me
为你哥哥报仇
for what I did to your big brother?
他不会那么做的
He won't.
今天不会 未来可不好说
Maybe not today, but maybe someday.
汤米
Tommy!
为什么加利福尼亚州 能吸引大家来这里
What is it about California, that we all came to this place?
或许是因为阳光 或许是因为当地人很友好
Maybe it's the sunshine. Maybe it's the friendly people.
人们一想到美国梦
When you think of the promise of the American Dream,
好莱坞永存教堂 演讲中
就会想到加利福尼亚州
you think of California.
但梦终归是梦 不是现实
But it is just a dream. It's not real.
大家曾经听说 原♥子♥弹♥会终结战争
We were told the atom bomb meant the end of war.
但事实并非那样 不是吗
That didn't work out, did it?
大家曾经听说美国会越来越好
We were told America's always getting better,
会迈向光明的未来
it's always moving toward a better future.
但过了这么多年 一切并没有变好
But the future is getting closer, and we can see it.
所谓的“光明的未来” 实际是恐怖深渊
Their "better future" is a cliff's edge.
我们很快就要沉入深渊了 不是吗
And it's coming up fast, isn't it?
我们所对抗的外国士兵 还有他们的家人
These soldiers that we're fighting abroad,
和我们有着更多的共同点
their families, we have more in common with them
而这里的那些当权者 是我们真正的敌人
than we do with the people here in power, the real enemy.
太扯淡了 我听不下去了
That's about all the horseshit I can take.
库珀 等等
Coop. Coop, come on.
霍华德先生
Mr. Howard?
抱歉 你刚才说什么
I'm sorry, I didn't hear what you said.
我说
I said that, um...
太扯淡了 我听不下去了
this is about all the horseshit I can take.
没想到美国最受爱戴的枪手 会这么敏感
I didn't realize that America's favorite gunslinger was so sensitive.
我有自己的原则 威廉姆斯小姐 仅此而已
I have my principles, Miss Williams, that's all.
你说自己有原则
And those principles of yours...
那避难所科技公♥司♥付了你多少钱 让你背弃自己的原则
how much did Vault-Tec pay to take them off your hands?
这里是美国
Well, this is America.
大家都有自己的金主 我不觉得赚钱营生很可耻
Everybody has a sponsor, and, uh, I'm not ashamed to earn a living.
避难所科技公♥司♥是美国最大的公♥司♥
Vault-Tec is the largest company in America.
推销世界末日论真的能赚很多钱
There's a lot of money in selling the end of the world.
还有一件事也很能赚钱
Well, I'm sure there's a lot of money in selling a political ideology
宣传让人穷困潦倒的政♥治♥意识形态
that ends in breadlines. - Fascist.
抱歉 我不该带他来 我们这就走
Okay, uh, sorry, this was a mistake. We'll be leaving.
不 我很高兴你带霍华德先生来
Oh, no, I'm-I'm quite glad you brought Mr. Howard today.
我正好认识你的妻子
You see, it happens that I know your wife.
甚至可能比你还了解她
And perhaps a side of her you don't.
你怎么认识我妻子的
How do you know my wife?
我的研究公♥司♥被她的部门收♥购♥了
My research company was acquired by her division.
我们当时在研发一种 很难用来盈利的科技
We were developing this kind of technology that's... difficult to monetize.
冷核聚变 无限能量
Cold fusion. Infinite energy.
就在我即将成功的时候 避难所科技公♥司♥突然介入
That's what I was on the verge of achieving
买♥♥下了雇佣过我的所有公♥司♥
when Vault-Tec swept in and bought up every company I'd ever worked for.
所有公♥司♥ 那你是什么情况
Every one of them? So, what are you,
身价百万的共♥产♥主义者
a millionaire communist?
在你的电影中 伪善就像暴♥力♥一样
Hypocrisy is like violence in your movies.
如果只让反派做伪善者 那反派就会赢了
If you only let the bad guys use it, the bad guys win.
是吗 告诉你一点影视圈机密吧
Yeah? I, uh, I got a little showbiz secret for you.
好的反派不会觉得自己是反派
A good bad guy doesn't see themselves as the bad guy.
十多年来 美国一直被困在资源战争中
America has been locked in a resource war for over a decade.
避难所科技公♥司♥买♥♥下了 所有能终结战争的发明
Vault-Tec bought the means to end that war,
就是你曾经参加过的那场战争
the same war you fought in,
他们为什么要那么做
so they could put it on the shelf.
因为那些发明 会妨碍到他们的商业模式
All because it didn't fit into their business model.
我希望你能帮我夺回那些发明
I want your help in getting it back.
这是什么
What is it?
这是监听设备
It's a listening device.
监听设备 你想要...
A listening device. You...
你想让我监听我妻子吗
you want me to spy on my wife?
祝你革命成功 - 不 留着吧
Good luck with the revolution. - You can keep it.
就当是纪念品
As a token.
我不是共♥产♥主义者 霍华德先生
I'm not a communist, Mr. Howard.
他们只是用这个词来 污名化神智正常的人群
剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表