剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表
我们有啊
Yes, we are.
你们有武器吗
Are you armed?
没有
No.
我们只想走过去
We're just gonna walk on by.
你们不介意吧
That okay with you?
不介意
It's fine.
把你的枪给我
Give me your gun.
什么 不行 - 好的
What? No. Okay,
我们要向你们走过去了
we're walking towards you.
这里除了我们和他们 没有其他人
There's no one here but us and them.
很危险 把你的枪给我
It's not safe. Give me your gun.
但他们说他们没武器 - 他们在撒谎
They said they're not armed. - They're lying.
你也在撒谎
You're lying.
你们怎么了
What's happening over there?
我们只是在谨慎行事 你们可以过来
Yeah, we're just being careful. You can come on through.
你们想坑我们吗
Are you trying to fuck us?
把枪给我
The gun.
好吧
Okay, uh,
我想咱们都感觉到了一点压力
I think we're all feeling some tension.
对吧
Yeah?
都觉得有点紧张
A little stress?
所以 咱们都深呼吸一下 怎么样
Uh, so why don't we all take a deep breath?
你在鬼扯些什么
What the fuck are you talking about?!
好吧
Oh, okay, uh...
我们这么做
We're gonna do this.
接下来 我会数到三
到时我们都举起胳膊 好吗
How about on the count of three we all raise up our arms?
我们已经说了我们没有武器
We already said we don't have any weapons.
我们也没有
And neither do we!
不管怎样 我们试一试 好吗
Well, either way, could we... could we just give it a try?
拜托了
Please?
很好
Okay. Great.
数到三 举起手
Uh, hands up on the count of three.
准备好了
Ready?
一
One...
二
Two...
三
Three.
为什么
Wh... Why?!
恶魔帮
Fiends.
早该料到的
Should've known.
你中枪了
You've been shot.
擦伤而已
It's just a scratch.
我早习惯了
Happens all the time.
恶魔帮是什么
What's a fiend?
一个喜欢吃人的帮派
It's people who eat people.
我讨厌这里
I hate it up here.
可恶
与未来的监管人伍迪合作
你的竞选活动很不错
You ran a great campaign.
我知道
I know.
我贴了大概有十张海报
Must've put ten posters up. - Yeah.
还能怎么办 你能做的只有贴海报
That's what you got to do. You put a few posters up
剩下的事都交给民♥主♥制度
and let democracy run its course.
知道吗 我也竞选过一次
You know, I ran once.
但后来因为象鼻虫 闹起了饥荒
And then that weevil famine came.
所以我就输给了汉克麦克莱恩
Lost to none other than Hank MacLean.
老话说得好
You know what they say.
“情况不妙时 投给31号♥避难所来的人就对了”
"When things look glum, vote for somebody from Vault 31."
我投给了贝蒂
I voted for Betty.
是啊
Yeah.
你不觉得奇怪吗 我们总是选31号♥避难所的人当监管人
You don't think it's weird that we always elect an overseer from Vault 31?
32号♥避难所的人也总是选他们
They did the same exact thing in Vault 32.
老实说 不觉得
Honestly? No.
据我所知 31号♥避难所拥有更多资源
By all accounts, Vault 31 has more resources,
更好的教育系统 更何况 他们还有句宣传语
a better education system, and... you know, they got that phrase.
“情况不妙时 投给31号♥避难所”
"When things look glum, vote 31."
这个口号♥很洗♥脑♥
It's a powerful slogan.
你觉得他们两百年来一直当选 只是因为这句口号♥吗
You think 200 years of coincidence comes down to a slogan?
有时事情就是那么巧 就像大家比起苹果派 更爱果冻蛋糕
You might as well be asking why everyone prefers Jell-O cake to apple pie.
我不知道为什么 但事实就是这样
I don't know why, they just do.
如果这事不可疑 为什么我们要窃窃私语
So, if it's not at all worrisome, why are we whispering?
因为我们刚刚潜入了一个 横尸遍野的避难所
Because we just snuck into a vault filled with dead bodies.
更何况 斯蒂芬就来自31号♥避难所
Not to mention Steph's from Vault 31.
你好 诺曼
Hello, Norman.
斯蒂芬 其实我正要走呢
Steph. I actually was just heading out.
我们稍后再谈吧
We'll, uh, pick this up later.
没问题
Hey, sure.
斯蒂芬
Steph?
31号♥避难所和这里有什么不同
How was Vault 31 different from here?
你♥爸♥爸怎么跟你说的
What did your dad tell you?
他没怎么说过
Not much, actually.
所以我才问
It's-it's why I'm asking.
天啊 怎么说呢
Gee, I don't know.
那里的土豆泥好像更好吃一些
Maybe the mashed potatoes were a little better?
我爸以前也经常这么说
That is what my dad used to say.
那看来是真的了
Must be true then.
看来是真的
It must be true.
你好 33号♥避难所
Hello, Vault 33.
这是我作为监管人首次下命令 我将主持避难所大会
In my first edict as overseer, I will be hosting a vault-wide meeting
讨论32号♥避难所的未来 大会时间为明日上午10点
about the future of Vault 32 tomorrow at 10:00 a.m.
到时见
See you there.
欢迎来到沙荫市
新加州共和国第一首都
怎么了
What?
这不是真的 对吧
This isn't... real, right?
你从没听说过新加州共和国吗
You never heard of the New California Republic?
战后有34000人住在这里吗
34,000 people lived here after the war?
是啊
Yeah.
那收复日呢
What about Reclamation Day?
我的避难所的终极目标就是 有朝一日重回地表...
Th-The entire purpose of my vault was... to come up to the surface one day and...
然后重启文明
...and restart civilization.
那天被称为收复日 那是我们前进的动力...
It's-it's Reclamation Day, it's what keeps us all going and...
但是...
It...
在我们没参与的情况下已经实现了
It already h-happened without us.
不知道你听了会不会高兴 但他们最后失败了
Well, if it makes you feel any better, it didn't work out.
嘿
Hey.
来
Come.
沙荫市公共图书馆
为什么会这样
What happened?
这种事永远都是同一个原因
It's the same thing that always happens.
大家都想拯救世界 但究竟怎么救...
Everyone wants to save the world, they just...
大家看法不一
...they disagree on how.
不知道有没有人幸存下来
I wonder if anyone survived.
我就是幸存者
I did.
我们该继续前进了
We should keep moving.
嘿
Hey...
提图斯 这可不是擦伤而已
Titus, this is more than just a graze.
你需要接受治疗
We have to get you something...
得找个地方给你治疗
from somewhere.
我们要去找回那颗脑袋
We need to get the head.
待会儿再去找也可以
The head can wait.
好了 走吧
Come on.
看
Look.
霍桑医学实验室 避难所科技公♥司♥下属部门
嘿
Hey.
等等
Wait.
里边可能会有危险
There could be anything in there.
是啊
Yeah.
但也可能有急救箱
Like a first aid kit.
露西
Lucy!
露西
Lucy!
研究和发展 霍桑医学实验室
露西
Lucy?
露西
Lucy?
剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表