《辐射》 前情提要
住手 露西
Stop! Lucy!
我在找我父亲
I'm looking for my father.
你是我的一切
You are my world.
他被一个叫摩尔达弗的女人绑♥架♥了
He was kidnapped by this woman named Moldaver.
你得快点回家
You need to go home.
避难所居民在这里是濒危物种
Vault Dwellers are an endangered species here.
避难所是法治社会
You come from a world of rules, of laws.
但这里是法外之地
This place is indifferent to all of that.
找不到我爸爸 我不会回去的
I'm not going back without my dad.
那你必须学会适应
Then you will have to adapt.
有一笔赏金
A bounty came down.
有个人从英克雷逃跑了
Somebody made a run... From the Enclave.
(目标)
目标随身携带了
This target has with him an object
一个具有巨大潜力的物体
of profound potential
它能破坏我们的国家
to harm our nation
也能拯救我们的国家
or to save it.
在哪里
Where is it?
你不能这样对待别人
You can't treat people like this!
是吗 为什么不能
Yeah? Why's that?
因为那条黄金法则
Because of the golden rule.
“己所欲 施于人”
"Do unto others as you would have done unto you."
你究竟是什么
What are you?
我就是你 亲爱的
Oh, I'm you, sweetie.
过段时间你就会有切身体会了
You just give it a little time.
(避难所科技公♥司♥)
避难所科技公♥司♥是美国最大的公♥司♥
Vault-Tec is the largest company in America.
推销世界末日论真的能赚很多钱
There’s a lot of money in selling the end of the world.
这是什么 - 这是监听设备
What is it? - It's a listening device.
你想让我监听我妻子吗
You want me to spy on my wife?
我必须竭尽所能确保我爱的人
I will do whatever it takes to make sure the people I love--
也就是你还有珍妮
That is you and that is Janey--
能进入为管理层准备的特别避难所
Go into a special Vault for management.
美国一直被困在资源战争中
America has been locked in a resource war.
避难所科技公♥司♥买♥♥下了 所有能终结战争的发明
Vault-Tec bought the means to end that war.
冷核聚变 无限能量
Cold Fusion. Infinite energy.
核事故将会是一场悲剧
A nuclear event would be a tragedy.
但也是一个机会
But also an opportunity.
因为战争...
Because war, well...
战争永远不会改变
War never changes.
水芯片被破坏了
The water chip is destroyed.
避难所的水只够我们活两个月
The Vault only has enough water to keep our population alive for two months.
我们是幸运的
We are the lucky ones.
为了防止各种威胁 三个避难所分散居住
Three Vaults separated to prevent the spread of threats.
你不觉得奇怪吗 我们总是选 31号♥避难所的人当监管人
You don't think it's weird that we always elect an Overseer from Vault 31?
斯蒂芬就来自31号♥避难所
Steph's from Vault 31.
我们中的某些人会搬到32号♥避难所
Some of us will be moving into Vault 32
开始新生活
to start anew.
我爸爸就是从这里来的吗
Is this where my dad's from?
这些都是巴德的伙伴们 我的伙伴们
These are Bud's Buds. My Buds.
一群受监督的初级主管
A well-trained staff of highly supervised junior executives
他们都出身于我的培训项目
from my own assistant training program.
(汉克麦克莱恩 进入2077 离开2268)
全人类的未来都依赖于一样东西
Because the future of humanity comes down to one word:
管理
management.
我必须回家了
You know, I actually have to get back home.
不
我不叫提图斯 我叫马克西姆斯
My name isn't Titus. It's Maximus.
提图斯是这套装甲的原主人
Titus is the name of the Knight who owned this suit before me.
你是个好人
You're a good person.
废土真是太烂了
The Wasteland sucks.
兄弟会
The Brotherhood.
他们永远不会停止寻找工艺品
They're never gonna stop looking for the artifact.
来找我
Find me.
我会的
I will.
把我爸爸还给我
Give me my dad back.
但是 首先
But first...
你想不想知道你♥爸♥爸真正的身份
What if I tell you who he really is?
沙荫市
Shady Sands.
你♥爸♥爸放火将整个城市烧成了废墟
Your father burned that city to the ground.
不知道有没有人幸存下来
I wonder if anyone survived.
我就是幸存者
I did.
(奶瓶)
如果这个世界千疮百孔 是因为人类不停地争斗
If the problem with the world is factions, endlessly fighting,
不停打仗
endlessly at war,
那最好的解决方式 不就是除掉这群人吗
then what is the solution but to get rid of the factions?
由我们亲自接管这个世界
To make the world us,
重塑这个世界
only ours to shape.
你现在明白这里 会对人们产生怎样的影响了吧
You see what this place does to people?
两百年来 我一直想要
Now I've waited over 200 years
问某人一个问题
to ask somebody one question.
我的家人在哪里
Where's my fuckin' family?
追踪丧家犬 比直接问他要去哪里更简单
It's easier to track a stuck pig than to ask it where it's off to.
你可以选择留在这里
Now you can stay here
你也可以选择去见你的创造者
or you could come meet your makers.
走吧
Okey-dokey.
马克西姆斯骑士万岁
All hail Knight Maximus! All hail Knight Maximus!
马克西姆斯骑士万岁
All hail Knight Maximus!
遥望整个废土
You look out at this Wasteland,
一片混乱
looks like chaos.
但无论何时 总有大人物在暗中掌舵
But there’s always somebody behind the wheel.
洞悉者
能为您效劳吗
Could I help you have a better day?
(罢♥工♥ 打倒罗科公♥司♥ 机器人就是工贼)
当前 罗科公♥司♥的头等大事
Look, our primary concern at RobCo Industries
就是提高工作效率
is creating greater efficiency in the workplace.
如果美国政♥府♥需要帮忙
If the American government needs a hand
解决更多的国际争端
in settling our more international disputes...
(罗伯特豪斯 罗科公♥司♥创始人)
他们知道该找谁
Well they know who to call.
他就是只该死的寄生虫
Goddamn parasite is what he is.
我们可没投票给这个杂种
We didn't vote for this dumb maggot.
怎么没投
Oh, yes we did.
每一块钱都是一张选票
Every dollar spent is a vote cast.
而那边那位老兄
And that fellow right there,
他手里的票可比华盛顿 那些脑满肠肥的政客们加起来都多
he has more votes than every one of those pan-headed politicians in Washington.
怎么 你是他的头号♥粉丝
You his biggest fan or somethin'?
没错
Why yes.
可以这么理解
Yes, I believe I am.
如果美国人♥民♥的意愿就是让那个人
And if the will of the American people was to endow that man
坐拥巨额财富 那么...
with a significant portion of its wealth, well...
这怎么想 它也不能是件坏事 对吧
Well, good golly, that can't be a bad thing now, can it?
朋友 你是干哪一行的
What trade are you in, friend?
工地
Construction.
那你肯定用2H钉枪喽
Ah. So you must use the H&H Nail Gun.
那可是个好玩意儿
It's a marvelous machine.
称手 利索
Nice in the hands, smooth action.
比你那破锤子强多了 不是吗
Sure beats using a silly old hammer, doesn't it?
你应该感激才对吧
Why, I thought you'd be grateful.
感激
"Grateful."
你来错地方了 老弟
I think you're in the wrong bar, pal.
迂腐
Hmm, obsolescence.
真是可悲
It's a heck of a thing.
我试着从你的角度理解
You know, I try and see it from your perspective,
但还是难以想象 究竟蠢到什么地步
but it's hard to imagine being so dim
才会被必然要发生的事吓成这样
as to be caught off guard by the inevitable.
冲我脸上来 肯定爽翻了
Hit me in the mouth. I think I'd enjoy it.
我很少看走眼 不过言归正传
I'm rarely wrong, but let's move on.
这是3100万美金
That is $31 million.
为了这笔钱 你能做到什么地步
Now, what would you do for all of that money?
没主意了吗
Short of ideas?
倒是不意外 要不我给你个提议
Well, that's no surprise. How 'bout I offer you one?
让我把这东西安在你后颈上
Allow me to put this... On the back of your neck.
这是什么鬼东西