剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表
前情提要
观众想看到连你这样的好人
The audience-- they want to see that even a good man as yourself can be
都会走极端... - 可这真不是我的风格
driven too far. - Yeah, I understand that, but that's not really my thing.
你怎么动不了了
Why can't you move?
有人偷走了我的聚变核心
Someone stole my fusion core.
你想说什么
What are you suggesting?
我们一起走吧 拿回那颗脑袋 带着它去兄弟会
We travel together, get the head and take it to the Brotherhood.
作为报酬 你要借我五六个骑士 帮我去救我爸爸
In exchange, you'll lend me the services of your knights to save my father.
我从来没拍过广♥告♥
You know, I've never done an advertisement before in my life.
不知道有没有人幸存下来
I wonder if anyone survived.
我就是幸存者
I did.
露西
Lucy!
我们在哪里
Where are we?
我们在世界上最好的地方
We're in the best place in the world.
我们在一个避难所里
We're in a vault.
银河新闻
避难所科技出品...
大家好
Hello there.
没错 是我 库珀霍华德 活跃于舞台和银幕的大明星
Yep, it's me, Cooper Howard, star of stage and screen.
但我今天来这里 并不是想宣传我的新电影
But I'm not here today to talk to you about my latest picture.
今天 我来这里 是想为大家展示一个广阔美妙的地方
No, today I'm here to show you a vast and wonderful place,
一个由劳动者 而非万能的上帝创造的地方
not made by God Almighty but the working man.
在这个核时代 它就犹如是一个理想乡
A veritable Camelot of the nuclear age.
好了 打开一些灯 好吗
Now, how 'bout we turn on some lights.
这下看着好多了
There, that's better.
测试对象
我现在正在适合居住的 96号♥模型JQ116♥4♥中和大家讲话
Now, I'm speaking to you from deep inside the fully-livable Model 96JQ116♥4♥.
这地方可真美啊
And what a beaut she is.
声音也很好听
And what a song she sings.
这是4号♥避难所91厘米厚的铅壳
Now, that right there is Vault 4's three-foot-thick lead casing.
它能将所有辐射 和共♥党♥分子阻挡在外
Strong enough to keep out the rads and the Reds.
所有这些避难所 均配备了齐全的现代化设施
Each one of these underground burghs comes
欣欣向荣的共和国 会在这里实现你所有的期望
with all the modern amenities you've come to expect from our rip-roarin' republic.
这条走廊就是梧桐街
Now, this corridor here is Sycamore Street,
你能在这儿向200名邻居 随意挥手打招呼
where you'll wave howdy to any one of your 200 neighbors
然后回到自己家中 与亲爱的家人共享美妙的夜晚
on your way home for an enchanted evening with your loved ones.
这是霍桑一家
Meet the Hawthornes.
这可不是普通的美国家庭
Now, this isn't just your average all-American family.
劳埃德和卡桑德拉都是科学家
No, Lloyd and Cassandra here are both scientists,
他们专门研究 辐射对人类DNA的影响
specializing in the effects of radiation on human DNA.
没错
That's right.
我们会在4号♥避难所这里生活工作
And we'll be living and working right here in Vault 4,
并领导一支 完全由科学家管理的团队
leading a community governed entirely by scientists.
等等 你刚才说要在这里生活吗
Wait a second, did you say "living down here"?
还没有出现过核事故吧
Well, there hasn't been a nuclear incident, has there?
是的 没有
Uh, no, not yet.
但我们家和其他80名志愿者
But, uh, our family and a group of 80 volunteers
要在4号♥避难所这里 进行五年的试住实验
will be conducting a five-year trial of Vault 4.
以此向全世界展示 无论未来发生什么
To demonstrate to the world that, no matter what comes our way,
美国都会做好万全准备
America will be ready.
五年
Five years.
虽然我常在电影中扮演英雄
Well, I may play a hero in the movies, but...
但你们才是现实中的真英雄
you all are heroes in real life.
立即拨♥打♥电♥话♥ 213-25-避难所科技
你也可以成为英雄
And now you can be a hero, too.
立即购买♥♥避难所科技避难所的住♥宅♥
By purchasing a residence in a Vault-Tec vault today.
如果明天灾难骤然降临
Because if the worst should happen tomorrow,
世界需要像你一样的美国人
the world is gonna need Americans just like you
来建设美好的未来
to build a better day after.
卡
And cut.
这段拍得真不错 你们满意吗
That was a great take. You happy?
大伙 满意吗
Fellas, are you happy?
好了 加里 我杀青了 对吧 - 是的 先生
All right. Gary, I'm wrapped, right? - Yes, sir.
你还好吗 - 我们演得怎么样
Uh, how'd we do?
我们刚才好紧张 - 你们演得很棒
We were so nervous. - Aw, you did great.
很高兴见到你们 感谢你们来这里
Yeah, it was really lovely to meet you. Thanks for coming out.
非常感谢 很高兴见到你
Thank you so much. Good to meet you.
霍华德先生 你今天拍得真不错
Mr. Howard, great work today.
谢谢 兄弟
Oh, thanks. Thanks, man.
我是巴德阿斯金斯 我监管南加利福尼亚州的业务
Bud Askins. I oversee our Southern California operations.
在威斯科技工作了十年后 我在第三季度加入了避难所科技
I, uh, came over to Vault-Tec in Q3 after a ten-year stint at West Tek.
威斯科技
West Tek.
是一家国防承包商
It's a defense contractor.
我很了解你们 你们设计了T-45动力装甲
Oh, I'm, uh, very familiar with you guys. You designed the T-45 power armor.
那是史无前例的发明
First of its kind.
我监管了这个装甲的推广
No, I-I oversaw the-the rollout.
它有非常严重的设计缺陷 但是外观非常吸引人
You know, the design flaws were ridiculous, but... they sure looked great.
当初我们差点把阿♥拉♥斯加州 输给共♥党♥分子 当时我就穿着T-45
I wore the T-45 when we almost lost the great state of Alaska to the Reds.
你们产品的设计缺陷 让无数善良的人白白丧命
Those design flaws of yours cost a lot of good men and women their lives.
产品管理向来不是我的强项
Yeah. Product management was never my bag.
我现在主要从事于人力资源和研发
I'm more focused on HR R&D now.
你懂的 监管工作流程优化
Overseeing workflow optimization
管理时间表 没错 最重要的是拓展
of management timelines. I'm all about scale.
很多人以为 拓展就是增加全球市场份额
Most people think scale means increasing global market share.
这种思考方式太传统了 我所思考的要复杂得多
That's thinking in three dimensions, and I'm talking about four.
想要摧毁你的竞争对手 最重要的武器什么
Because what is the ultimate weapon to destroy your competition?
不是智慧 也不是销量
It's not outselling them. It's not outsmarting them.
而是时间
It's time.
时间才是最重要的武器
Time... is the ultimate weapon.
是啊 - 听起来可能很复杂
Yeah. - Sounds complicated,
但全人类的未来都依赖于一个词
but the future of all humanity comes down to one word.
是吗 什么词
Yeah, what's that?
管理
Management.
我为你感到高兴 巴克
Well, I'm awful happy for you, Buck.
是巴德 巴德阿斯金斯
Bud. Bud Askins.
嘿
Hey.
我在工作 - 我们打卡下班怎么样
I'm at work. Oh, how 'bout we clock out?
我不讨厌你的同事 但我想和你单独
Nothing against these colleagues of yours, but what do you say you and me
在泳池边喝几杯菠萝汁朗姆酒
knock back a couple of pi?a coladas by the pool,
听听高保真收音机
listen to the hi-fi.
待会儿要举办庆功宴
There is a wrap party.
什么 庆功宴 - 没错
What, a... a wrap party?
为了这场拍摄 - 没错
For this? - Yes.
好吧 那就去待几个小时 随便握握手...
All right. We go for a couple of hours, we shake a few hands--
在我们家举办
It's at our house.
我从来没有想过
The things I'm willing to do for you
我会愿意为了你做这些事
never cease to amaze me.
为不稳定的未来实现安全革命 避难所科技
罗斯福 抱歉 你不能参加
Roosevelt, I'm sorry. You can't come, buddy.
我要进入敌方领土了
I'm heading into enemy territory.
乖狗狗 睡觉去吧
You be a good dog. Go to bed.
共♥党♥分子失去领土 在远东部署更多军队
库珀霍华德主演 《男人与狗》
《男人与狗》 那部电影可真棒
Yeah, A Man and His Dog-- that movie's great.
我也喜欢那部影片 那条狗真是我家的狗
Yeah. I love that one, too. It was my real dog.
霍华德先生 你家真漂亮
Beautiful home, Mr. Howard.
谢谢
Thank you.
刚刚走过去的是库珀霍华德吗
Did Cooper Howard just walk by?
他那部片演得太棒了
He was so good in that movie.
是他
Oh, it's him!
霍华德先生 - 你好
Mr. Howard. Hello.
安克拉治的谈判 正在对预售产生重要影响
Negotiations in Anchorage are having a serious impact on presales.
我们必须去华盛顿开会讨论这件事
We'll have to circle up with D.C. about that.
最好是在我们的季度预测发布之前
Ideally before our quarterly projection release.
霍华德先生
Mr. Howard. Mr. Howard.
我是巴德阿斯金斯
Bud Askins.
是啊
Right.
能请你模仿一下 你剧里的管家的声音吗
Would you mind, you know, doing the butler voice? From the show?
好吧 一般我只会为 好朋友和美女做这件事
All right. I only do it for close friends and beautiful women,
但你俩已经占了一半了
but you two are already halfway there.
“我 巴塞洛缪科兹沃斯 随时准备效劳”
Stop it. "I, Bartholomew Codsworth, am ever ready to serve."
你们下班后
Perhaps when you finish your shift,
和我一起去热水浴缸里泡一泡吧 你们觉得怎么样啊
we could head up and party in the hot tub. What do you think of that?
不行
Oh, no, no.
剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表