剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表
That's just a dirty word they use to describe people who aren't insane.
辐射
第一季第七集
我们向你敞开大门
We let you into our home.
治疗你的伤口 给予你食物和水
Tended to your wounds, gave you food and water.
你却跑去了12层
But you had to go to Level 12.
我看到你们 对那些可怜的女人做的事了
I saw what you were doing to those poor women.
你们在拿她们做实验 太变♥态♥了
You're experimenting on them. It's... it's sick.
得让她看下那个全息磁带
She needs to see the holotape.
好吧 放磁带吧
All right. Play the tape.
好了
Okay.
这是什么 - 你的历史
What is this? - Your history.
霍桑监管人 最终日志
Overseer Hawthorne, final log entry.
此时此刻 我必须理智地接受
At this point, it would be irrational of me not to acknowledge
这或将成为我的遗言
that these may be my last words.
尽管我们的结果不太好
But despite our results here,
但我还是想重申 一个由科学家管理的社区
I want to reiterate that a society governed by scientists
是最理想的社会结构
really is the ideal social structure.
人们未来不该拿我们当反例
What happened here should not be used as a case study
用以反对科学家获得完全管理权
for what happens when scientists are given unregulated control.
我需要帮忙
Lloyd, gimme a little help!
对辐射有抗性的人类杂交种 依然有着巨大潜力
And-and-- and-and hybridizing humans with radioactive-resistant species still has potential.
我们的测试对象 不如我们预期的那么听话
Our test subjects were less compliant than we expected.
卡桑德拉
Cassandra!
我的天啊
Oh, no!
不
No, no, no!
抱歉 我好久没看过这段视频了
Sorry, I haven't, uh, seen that footage in a long time.
一想到这里的历史 我就觉得很不安
But it's a stirring reminder of what this place is all about.
我不明白
I-I don't understand, I...
在实验室里 我看到你们的医生...
In the lab, I-I saw your doctors--
那是在减轻对方的痛苦 你们的人将那些生物骗来这里
Trying to ease the pain of the poor souls your people lured into this place.
他的祖先们曾被当做实验对象
His ancestors were used as lab rats
实验者就是4号♥避难所的原住民 后来他们被实验对象推♥翻♥了
by the original residents of Vault 4. Until the lab rats rebelled.
你在视频里看到的那个生物 其实是我妈妈的舅舅彼得
The, uh, creature in the video was actually my Great-Uncle Peter on my mom's side.
我很抱歉 我...
I'm so sorry. I...
我不知道这里的原住民那么奇怪
I had no idea the original vault dwellers here were so... so weird.
我的避难所和这里不一样
I mean, my vault's not like this.
33号♥避难所进行过什么实验
What was the experiment in 33?
没有实验
W-Well, there is no experiment.
你的愚昧无知不能为你的残忍♥脱罪
Your ignorance cannot excuse your cruelty.
你在我们的家园中实施暴♥力♥ 你必须付出代价
You have infected our home with violence and now you must pay the price.
不要
No!
拜托 我是个好人
Please. Please, I'm a good person.
求你们了 放开我
红火箭
闹够了吗
Are you done?
很好 慢慢脱下来
天啊
Oh, shit.
我死定了
I'm gonna fucking die.
嘿 那是我的脚 不是食物 好吗
Ow, hey! That's my foot, it's not food, okay?
如果你是人类
You know what?
肯定没人和你做朋友 知道吗
If you were a person, you wouldn't have any friends, you realize that?
我得重新评估下现状
Okay, I got to reevaluate here.
我需要什么
What do I need, what do I need?
这个破烂玩意儿 你也想要吗
This fucking stupid thing. Oh, you want this too, huh?
大家都想要它
Everybody wants this.
但这是我的
Guess what? It's mine.
你觉得什么都是你的
You think everything's for you.
你很自私 知道吗
It's pretty selfish, actually, you know that?
你总是想咬什么就咬什么 想去哪里就去哪里
Bite what you want to bite, go where you want to go.
一刻也不消停
It's always something.
好了
Okay.
你不能吃这个
You can't eat this.
畅饮核子可乐 冰冷
你知道吗
You know what?
非常好
Oh, yeah, this is great.
空间很大
Lot of space.
你太爱惹麻烦了
You're a loose cannon, all right?
我的任务非常重要 我不能让你给我捣乱
This is a very important mission and I can't have you jeopardizing it.
这个任务比你 比我们所有人都重要
It's bigger than you. It's bigger than all of us.
好了
Great.
瞧 你有扇小窗户 什么都有
Oh, see? You got a little window and everything.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
你在里边能呼吸 对吧
You can breathe in there, right?
我要找到无线电塔
All right, got a radio tower to find.
必须要联♥系♥兄弟会 把这颗头给他们
Got to contact the Brotherhood, get them this head,
这样我才能获得表彰
and get me some glory.
我们都是幸存者
We are all survivors here.
我们非常幸运 找到了这个和平的避难所
Lucky enough to have found this sanctum of peace.
宽容的避难所
Of tolerance.
你来自哪里 你信仰什么 都不重要
It doesn't matter where you come from or what you believe.
你应该获得安全的生活
You deserve safety.
除非...
Unless...
你打破了这种和平
...you threaten that peace.
你伤害了其他幸存者
For causing harm to a fellow survivor,
因此你被判处死刑 处死方法是...
you are hereby sentenced to death...
驱逐你去地表
...by banishment to the surface!
不好意思
就快断了
It's almost there.
去磨磨刀 谢谢
Need to get that sharpened, please.
你们要放了我吗
You're just... letting me go?
你的想法可真乐观
Well, that's certainly an optimistic perspective.
一到地表 你就会被莫名其妙的东西杀掉
You'll be killed almost immediately on the surface by Lord knows what.
因此我们要送给你两周的补给品
That's why we're giving you two weeks of supplies to take with you.
谢谢 凯西
Thank you, Cathy. - Sure.
那之后 你就要靠自己了 蠢西
After that, you are on your own, Goosey.
你们...
That's, uh...
你们人可真好
That's... really nice of you guys.
行了 现在你该走了
Okay, and now it is time to be moving along.
我能拜托你一件事吗
Can I just ask you one thing?
不用说了 肯定会有人 帮你把补给品运到地表去
Obviously, someone will carry the supplies to the surface for you.
我的朋友很喜欢这里
My friend really likes it here.
他是个好人
And he's a good person.
他应该在安全舒适的地方生活
He deserves to be somewhere nice and safe,
就像这里
like this.
我知道自己没有资格
I know that I'm not really
请求你们帮忙 但是...
in the position to be asking favors. But...
弹出
他能留下来吗
...can he stay?
启动备用电源
Backup power initiated.
放了她
Let her go!
提图斯 住手
Titus, stop.
他们要放我走
They're letting me go.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
最好来个人看下他的情况
Somebody maybe check on him.
怎么了
What?
我们偷了他们的聚变核心
We stole their fusion core.
是的 但是...
Well, yeah, but...
我的装甲需要聚变核心
You know, I needed it for the armor.
没了聚变核心
Well, without their fusion core, their auxiliary power
他们的备用电源 只能维持几天 之后...
will only last a few days, and...
之后他们会怎样
and then what?
不
No... No.
是的 - 不
Yes. - No.
还回去才是正确之举
Giving it back is the right thing to do.
没了聚变核心 这套装甲就没用了 我就没法当骑士了
Without the fusion core, this armor is useless. I can't be a knight.
小偷也算不上是骑士
Well... you can't be a knight by stealing from people either.
是啊 但我能用这套装甲帮助他人
All right? Yeah, but I can help people with this armor.
比如说 我能帮助你
You, for example. I want to help you.
把聚变核心还回去就没法救你♥爸♥了
You really want give them their fusion core back
你真想那么做吗
if it means you don't get your dad?
我爸要是知道 我为了救他 毁掉了一整个社区
If my dad found out that I destroyed an entire community to save him...
剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表