剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表
这些都只是阴谋论 对吧
I guess everything's a conspiracy, right?
拜托 老兄 你就像是加入了邪教一样
Come on, man, you sound like you're in a cult.
你捍卫的这家企业
And you're sitting here defending a system
正在将世界拖入深渊 库珀
that's ready to set the world on fire, Cooper.
或许加入了邪教的人是你
Maybe you're the one in the cult.
是啊
听着
Look.
你应该来参加一次会议
You should come to a meeting.
你应该了解 你妻子的公♥司♥的真正面目
You should learn the truth about where your wife works.
好莱坞永存 殡仪馆 墓地 陵墓 火葬
这是为了她好
For her sake.
调酒师 能再给我来一杯吗
Bartender, can I get one more?
喂
Hello?
喂 我能和芭波谈话吗
Hello! May I speak to Barb, please?
谁啊 - 亨利
Who is it? - It's Henry.
我是避难所科技 助理培训项目的亨利
Henry from the Vault-Tec assistant training program.
你是库珀霍华德先生吗
Is this Mr. Cooper Howard?
对不起 亨利 但我妻子不喜欢晚上接到工作电♥话♥
Uh, I'm sorry, Henry, but my wife prefers not to take work calls in the evenings.
就只谈几分钟而已
Oh, no, no, no, uh, it'll just be a few minutes.
我有些问题要问她... - 好了 再见
Okay. All right, bye-bye. - I have some questions for her. I don't--
你们公♥司♥的亨利打来的
Uh, that was Henry. From work.
你有了个新助理吗
Do you have a... a new assistant?
是的
Yeah, I do.
是吗 珍妮在睡觉吗
Yeah? Is Janey asleep?
她正在给罗斯福读 《草原上的小屋》
Uh, she's reading Little House on the Prairie to Roosevelt.
它喜欢听吗
Does he like it?
怎么了
What?
她肯定会很难过的
It's going to be hard on her, that's all.
为什么
What is?
避难所里不能养狗
You know, no dogs in the vaults.
谁说的
Says who?
避难所里不能养狗 谁说的
No dogs in the vaults. Says who?
主要是因为政策就是这样
Well... that's just the, um... that's the policy.
你懂的 狗会吃肉
You know, dogs eat meat.
这是能够避免的低效率
It's an avoidable inefficiency.
是啊
Yeah.
但这没有回答我的问题 不是吗
That's not really the question, is it?
我问的是 禁止养狗的政策是谁定的
All I'm asking is who decided that there were no dogs in the vault?
我觉得没有必要知道这种细枝末节
Well, I think that is a relatively trivial concern,
重要的是 能住在抵挡辐射的避难所里
given the prerequisite conditions of us living in a nuclear fallout shelter.
老实讲 我觉得这不是细枝末节
Well, you know, I'm not sure that it is, to be quite honest.
怎么了
What?
我认真的
I'm serious.
这些规则是谁定的
Who-who ma-- who makes the rules?
禁止养狗 是一条新规则
Because no dogs allowed-- that is a new rule.
某个人私自定了新规则 制定时没有和任何人讨论
Somebody decided that and didn't share it with fucking anyone.
未来他们还要定下什么规则 必须穿蓝色连身裤
I mean, what else do you have in store for us? Are the-are the blue jumpsuits-- are those mandatory?
万一我不想穿呢 我想穿绿色的怎么办
What if I don’t want to wear a blue jumpsuit? What if I want to wear a green one?
核弹都要来了 你却关心自己的服装
So the bomb falls, and you want to know about your wardrobe?
不 我关心的是自己的自♥由♥
No, I want to know about my freedom.
我当年参加战争 捍卫自♥由♥ 可不是为了以后住在地下室里
I didn't go to war defending that freedom so that I could live in a cellar
被巴德阿斯金斯董事长踩在脚下
under the boot heel of Chairman Bud Askins.
当年你在战场打仗时 我就待在家里
And while you were away at war, I stayed home.
我知道 - 我每天都检查邮件
I know you-- I know. - I was checking the mail every day.
每晚都等在电♥话♥旁边
I was waiting by the phone every night.
每晚我都感觉自己要疯了
And every night I was driving myself crazy
都在想象最坏的情况
imagining the worst.
库珀 不用你说 我也知道战争有多糟
So, you do not need to tell me how bad war is, Coop.
每天我去上班 我都在思考要怎么做
Every day I go into work and I think about how
人类才能在杀死百分之九十的 地球生物的核事故中幸存下来
humanity can survive a nuclear event that will wipe out 90% of life on earth
结果等我回家了
and I come home
你开始跟我说 要躲到贝克斯菲尔德的牧场里
and you're talking to me about hiding out at a ranch up in Bakersfield.
库珀 有时候我真的不明白 你到底生活在哪个星球上
You know, I don’t even know what planet you're on sometimes, Coop.
等到核弹落下时 开两小时车是躲不开核弹的
But when the bombs drop, a two-hour drive ain't gonna cut it.
所以 没错 避难所里没法养狗
So yes, there will be no dogs in the vaults.
避难所不是理想乡
And no, none of it is ideal.
但如果数十亿人都将失去生命
But if billions of people are going to lose their lives,
我必须竭尽所能确保我爱的人
I will do whatever it takes to make sure the people I love--
也就是你还有珍妮 可以幸存下来
that is you and that is Janey-- aren't among them.
我努力工作
I have worked hard
就为了我们能进入 为管理层准备的特别避难所
to make sure we go into a special vault for management,
我们可以在那里监管其它避难所
where we will oversee all of the other vaults.
你不明白 这是我们最好的选择了
You don't get it. That is the best we can possibly hope for.
都是为了珍妮好
For Janey.
嘿
Hey, hey.
过来
Come here.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道 你总是想要做正确的事
I know you always try to do the right thing.
我就爱你这一点
That's what I love about you.
你旋转上方的小手柄 一切就都消失了
And when you turn the little handle up top, it all goes away.
没错 马桶就是这么运作的
Yep, that's... how a toilet works.
我其实也是从避难所来的
I'm-I'm actually from a vault.
什么
You're what?
我是从避难所来的
I'm from a vault.
还真是 蠢西麦克莱恩
So you are. Goosey MacLean.
不 是露西
Oh, no, no. It's-it's Lucy.
不 上边写的蠢西
Nope, it says Goosey.
不过 真是不寻常
But hey, that's something.
很少会见到天生的避难所居民
You don't meet a natural-born vault dweller every day.
我们这种人快灭绝了
We're a dying breed.
你也来自避难所
Oh, you're... you're from here?
五代纯种避难所居民 我以此为荣
Five generations, and proud of it.
真没想到 因为...
I just thought because...
因为这里的很多人 似乎都是来自地表的难民
Because so many, uh, people here seem to be refugees from the surface.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
这群人真的 一言难尽
These people. Am I right?
正好放了个发霉的
I grabbed a moldy one.
你刚才那话是什么意思 - 这个嘛
What do you mean by that? - Well,
我这个人思想非常开放
you won't find anyone more open-minded than me,
但他们总是 带着他们难闻的食物来到这里
but they come in here with their smelly food
还有些奇怪的想法...
and their weird ideas.
你也是避难所来的 你懂的
You're from a vault. You get it.
既然你不喜欢地表人
I-I don't understand. If you don't like people from the surface
为什么还不断收容他们呢
then why do you keep taking them in?
这是我之前的时代定下来的政策
It's a policy from before my time.
但这些新人 真的很难伺候
But these newcomers, ooh, let me tell you,
你想要当选的话 就必须要尊重他们的传统
if you want to get elected, you have to respect their traditions
容忍♥他们 不能叫他们“地表佬” 糟糕透了
and tolerate them and not call them "surfies." It's awful.
你们避难所不接纳地表居民吗
What, you don't take in surface dwellers in your vault?
老实说
Well, to be honest,
不接纳
no, we don't.
那会是什么样子啊
What is that like? - No,
我觉得你们这么做挺好的
I think what you're doing here is a really good thing.
我看到沙荫市的废墟了
I saw what was left of Shady Sands.
整个城市顷刻间惨遭摧毁...
An entire city just destroyed in an instant. It...
有些市民失去了一切
I mean, some of these people lost everything.
这确实是一场悲剧
And that was a tragedy.
因此我们同甘共苦 给予了他们一个家园
So we took our share of them in and gave them a home
因为我们一向如此
because it's what we do.
但这些家伙太容易被冒犯了 你想开个玩笑都不行
But it's like you can't make a funny joke about it without offending these guys.
我指的是 一个我大概开过十次的玩笑
I mean, one funny joke I told on maybe ten occasions.
什么玩笑
What was the joke?
我忘了
I forget.
就记得那个笑话冷炸了
All I know is it was a huge bomb.
很好笑 对吧
Pretty good, right?
得 她也没听懂
Oh, she doesn't get it.
还有其他问题吗
Any other questions?
有一个
I do have one.
12层有什么 为什么我们不能去
What's on Level 12 and why can't we go there?
我们不能谈论那个
We don't talk about that.
天啊 你是怎么回事 - 抱歉
Geez, what's the matter with you? - Sorry, I--
剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表