剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表
Does that make you angry?
那很重要吗
Why does it matter?
普通的男孩子...
Regular boys...
他们生气时 会在墙上撒尿
...can get angry and they'll just pee on the wall.
但像你这样聪明的男孩生气时...
When clever boys like you are angry...
这么说吧 你没看到 由此可能引发的后果 算你走运
You're lucky not to have seen where that can lead.
你要小心行事
Just tread lightly.
这是我对你唯一的要求
That's all I ask.
现在你能理解了吧
Now you're getting it.
经历了这些事 你还相信那条黄金法则吗
How does that Golden Rule jibe with what's going through your head right now?
你究竟是什么
What are you?
我就是你 亲爱的
Oh, I'm you, sweetie.
过段时间你就会有切身体会了
You just give it a little time.
你以为能跑到哪儿去
Where you think you going?
你休想逃
You ain't going nowhere.
终于现原形了 你这个小杀手
There you are, you little killer.
不要
认识了这么多天
Now, that right there
这是咱俩有过的最好的“交流互动”
is the closest thing we've had to an honest exchange so far.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
我就是来看看你还好吗
I thought I'd just stop by and see how you're doing.
老实讲 不是很好
Not great, to be honest.
我先是失去了露西
First I lost Lucy,
接着又失去了守门人的工作
and then I lost my job as the Gate-Keeper.
是啊
Right.
你是如何应对...
How are you handling the, uh...
孩子还没出生就已痛失父亲的
...death of the father of your unborn baby?
我也不太好
Same.
我刚才在收拾伯特的旧东西
I was actually just organizing some of Bert's things, and,
我想着或许有些可以送给你
well, I thought maybe you might want some of them?
好啊
他只剩下这些东西了
This is all that's left of him.
他是个好人 斯蒂芬
He was a good man, Steph.
你真这么觉得
You think so?
当然了 这还用问吗
Of course. I mean, what can you say?
那个...
Well...
他非常爱护自己的鞋子
He took great care of his shoes.
这是他为数不多的爱好之一
You know, it was one of the few things he truly loved.
他一旦开始讲如何保养鞋子
Get him talking about shoe maintenance,
就会没完没了 直到大家都离开房♥间
and... he'd just carry on until everyone left the room.
我真的很爱他
I loved him so much.
但那些混♥蛋♥把他杀了
And those monsters took him away from me.
太可怕了 我恨那些家伙
Awful. Hate those guys.
如果你能收下伯特的鞋子
It would mean a lot to me
对我来说意义重大
if you took Bert's shoes.
哇
Wow.
谢谢 斯蒂芬
Thank you, Steph.
我...
I'll...
我会尽量多穿的
I'll try to wear them.
太好了 还有这个
Oh, good. And this...
伯特
Oh, Bert.
伯特
Bert... Bert.
伯特
Okay... - Oh, Bert.
伯特
Oh, Bert.
伯特
Oh, Bert.
伯特
Oh, Bert.
伯特
Bert.
伯特
Bert.
别脱下来 你能穿着做吗
Oh, no, no, no. Could you just keep it on while we...?
当然可以 抱歉 - 没事
Oh, yeah, of course, I'm sorry.
我刚才可真傻
What was I thinking?
伯特
Oh, Bert.
是的 我是伯特 - 是啊
Yes, I am Bert. - Yeah.
你湿得可真厉害
Now, that is one wet lady.
伯特
顶呱呱超♥市♥
交易
Transaction.
什么
Yes?
我要两个月份量的药剂
Two-month supply of vials.
用一个状态完好的女性进行交换
Exchange one female. Mint condition.
几近完好
Near mint condition.
状态评分需要进行身体♥检♥查
Condition grading requires physical evaluation.
请把她送进来
Please send her in.
里面有什么
What's in there?
你马上就知道了
You're about to find out.
你要卖♥♥了我
You're selling me?
亲爱的 你在外边我也一样会毙了你
You got problems out here, too, sweetheart.
劝你还是进去吧 说不定会交好运
Best you try your luck behind that door.
快去
Go on.
欢迎 - 什么鬼
Welcome. - What the fudge?
鬼 这里没有鬼
Fudge? There's no fudge here.
只有通用原子国际四号♥机
Only a General Atomics International Mark 4.
也就是在下 而你看起来是一位女性
That's what I am. You seem to be a woman.
拜托 先生 我叫露西麦克莱恩 我爸爸被带走了 我...
Please, sir, my name is Lucy MacLean. My dad's been taken and I-
我被绑♥架♥了
I-I've been kidnapped.
他就在外边...
He's right outside--
你断了一根手指头
I say, you've lost a finger.
那可不行
Ah, that won't do at all.
我们给你处理一下吧 跟我来
Let's get you taken care of. Follow me.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉 这里很乱 总觉得最近时光飞逝
Apologies for the mess. Time flies by lately.
自从我的时间感在大战中失灵后 这种感觉尤为明显
Especially since my temporal sensors went out in the Great War.
那应该至少是一周前的事情了
That must have been a week ago, at least.
你能坐在面前的轮床上吗
Would you mind taking a seat on that gurney in front of you?
让我瞧瞧这里都有什么
Now, what have we here?
太胖了 已经萎缩了 这个正好
Too fat, too withered. Ah, this one'll do it.
好在不需要使用大拇指
Eh, you're lucky I don't have to use a thumb.
我们的手指储备库真是太差了
Our finger inventory's in a sorry state.
现在 请把手伸出来
Now, if you give me your hand...
好了 可能会有一点挤压感
Okay, you're going to feel a slight pinch.
谢谢 我... - 天啊
Thank you. I say.
我很感谢你愿意帮我
I really do appreciate this.
但听我说 有条大鱼吃了我的头 我需要找回那个头
But listen, a big fish ate my head, and I need my head
这样才能找回我爸... - 好了
to get back to my dad-- There now.
看着好多了 是不是
That's much better, isn't it?
谢谢 我... - 不用谢
Thank you, that... - Not a problem.
感觉真的很不错
That feels really, really nice.
你想要穿什么材质的衣服 优质合成纤维
Now, would you prefer a dressing of high-quality synthetic fibers,
经典棉质 还是舒适合成棉混纺
classic cotton, or a comforting synthetic-cotton blend?
你这里有...真棉花吗
You have... real cotton?
当然有 你没有吗
Of course. Don't you?
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道吗...
You know, that...
那个把我带来这里的怪物 他...
that creature that brought me here, he...
你看起来不高兴
You seem unhappy.
他对我十分粗鲁 - 真的吗
He did not treat me very courteously. - Really?
我告诉他 他没有遵守黄金法则
When I pointed out that he wasn't following the Golden Rule,
结果他往我脖子上套皮带 逼我喝水坑里的水
he put a leash around my neck and he made me drink from puddle water
我敢肯定 那其实是某种动物的尿
that I'm pretty sure was just some kind of animal pee.
听起来真有趣
Well, that is interesting.
我以为他送我来这里是要让我当性♥奴♥
And I thought I was here to be a sex slave. - What?!
什么 不是 这想法也太恶心了
No! What a disgusting idea.
我只是想要摘取你的器官
I'm simply going to harvest your organs.
甜点托盘来了
Dessert tray incoming.
嘿 诺曼
Hey, Norm.
维罗妮卡
Veronica.
等等 要给他们吃果冻蛋糕
Wait, they're getting Jell-O cake?
我接到的命令是这样
Those are my orders.
不知道换做你♥爸♥ 他会说什么
I wonder what your dad would say about this.
他会亲自给他们送蛋糕
He'd be handing them the cake himself.
是啊 他是个圣人
Yeah. He was a saint.
你想吃吗
Do you want it?
没人会知道的
剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表