剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表
这上边甚至有钢化衬里 真是...
And you've even got the tempered lining in this one, which is...
嘿
掠夺者是怎么得到 我妈妈的哔哔小子的
How did the raiders get ahold of my mom's Pip-Boy?
也许日志被篡改了
Maybe the logs were falsified.
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
为了造成这些破坏啊
This is the thing you're asking "why" about?
还有件事情我要检查一下
I want to check one more thing. - No...
我们回家吧 好不好
Can't we just go home?
快走
Come on.
我们知道那里有什么
看起来他们当时想进入31号♥避难所
It looks like they were trying to get into 31,
但是为什么呢
but why?
我只知道我们该走了
All I know is, we're leaving.
要是有人问我们去哪儿了... - 我就装心脏病发作
If anybody asks where we were-- - I'll have a heart attack.
诺曼
Norman?
切斯特
Chester?
你们去哪儿了
Where have you two been?
我们刚才在种铃薯 - 种铃薯
We've been planting tat-tatos. - Tatos.
行了 你们可以走了
Well, run along now.
消辐宁
我不知道有人住在那些避难所里
I had no idea people lived in those vaults.
不然你以为里边有什么
What did you think was in them?
怪兽
Monsters.
大家都是这么说的
That's what people say.
不是
No.
都是和我一样的普通人
Just regular folk like me.
我的扈从偷了 对兄弟会至关重要的东西
Well, my squire stole something vital to the Brotherhood.
我得去追他
I've got to go after him.
祝你好运
Good luck.
等等
Wait.
你所属的这个兄弟会
This Brotherhood of yours...
那里有其它T-60装甲吗
You guys have more of those T-60s?
有 - 还有枪吗
Yeah. - And guns?
我是说那种威力大到惊人的枪
Like real... "I'm not messing around"-type guns?
有
Yeah.
听着 我有一个追踪器 能带我找到那个脑袋
Listen, I have a tracker that'll lead right to that head.
考虑到地表上的人 似乎都想得到那个东西
Now, seeing as everybody on Earth seems to be after that thing,
我猜你也想找到它 是不是
I'm guessing that's what you're looking for, too?
你想说什么
What are you suggesting?
我们一起走吧
We travel together.
用我的追踪器 找到你的扈从 拿回那颗脑袋
We use my tracker to catch up to your squire, get the head,
带着它去兄弟会
and take it to the Brotherhood.
作为我帮你的报酬
In exchange for my help, then you'll lend me the services
你要借我五六个骑士 帮我去救我爸爸
of five or six of your knights to save my father.
听着
Look.
消辐宁的事 你本可以说谎的 但你没有
You could have been lying about the medicine, and you weren't.
我晕过去时 你本可以杀掉我
And you could have killed me when I collapsed back there, and...
但你也没有
you didn't.
我知道在这里很难建立起信任
I get that trust doesn't come easily up here.
但你可以信任我
But you can trust me.
我们那里的人 能做的最坏的事情就是
I'm from a place where the worst someone can do to you is
忘记说谢谢你
forget to say thank you.
看来你们过得不错
Sounds like a nice way to live.
是啊
It is.
早上好 33号♥避难所
Good morning, Vault 33.
我是贝蒂 请大家投我做监管人
This is Betty, asking for your vote for overseer today.
在这里投票
当你走进投票亭时...
As you step into the balloting kiosk,
民♥主♥制度运行中
remember that today
...记住 今天的投票 会影响我们避难所的未来
is about the future of our vault and, more importantly,
更会影响文明的未来
the future of civilization.
以及收复日
Reclamation Day.
终有一天 我们将获得良机 回到地表繁衍生息
One day we will have the incredible opportunity to repopulate the Earth
并为地表带去秩序与文明
and bring order and civility up to the surface.
今天你所选出的人 会带领我们向着那个使命前进
Who you choose today is an important step to accomplishing that mission.
我相信大家会做出正确的选择
I have faith you will make the right choice.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很抱歉 雷吉
I'm sorry, Reg.
我只是觉得在危难时刻 我们需要有经验的人
I just feel that in times of crisis... you need someone with experience.
你的票你做主
Hey, it's your vote.
我不会介意的 戴维 - 好
No hard feelings, Davey. - Yeah.
你知道吗
You know,
如今又有水危机 又有囚犯问题...
with the water crisis and the prisoners
一切都充满变数... - 真的 我不介意
a-and just all the uncertainty-- - Really, it's fine.
我们私密投票是有原因的
We vote in private booths for a reason.
对
Right.
而且贝蒂当过一次监管人了
And Betty's already been overseer once.
我要投给贝蒂
I'm gonna vote for Betty.
我看出来了
I got that impression.
请选择一位 雷吉麦菲 贝蒂皮尔森 伍迪托马斯
我还是认清现实吧
Oh, who am I kidding?
贝蒂皮尔森
追踪器
以这个速度 日落前我们就能追上他
At this rate, we'll have caught up by sundown.
嘿 我可以请你帮个忙吗
Hey, can I ask you a favor?
可以
Okay.
你能告诉我 在过去两百年里 发生了什么事吗
Can you tell me what's happened in the last 200 years?
什么意思
What do you mean?
就是大概总结一下 过去两百年的历史
Just the last 200 years. Like a-a quick rundown.
我知道大战 知道核弹爆♥炸♥
I know about the Great War and the bombs falling,
还有在那之前的 320年的美国历史
and the 320 years of American history before then.
但我想知道过去两百年的历史
I just need help with the last 200 years.
核弹爆♥炸♥后发生了什么
After the bombs fell.
核弹是在我小时候爆♥炸♥的
The bombs fell when I was a kid.
兄弟会的人是这么告诉你的吗
Is that what they tell you in your Brotherhood?
你在与世隔绝的地下长大 没有立场质疑我
You're the one who grew up in a box underground.
而且你真的觉得 自己可以跑去军阀那里
Also, you thought you would show up to some warlord
不靠任何装甲和帮手 就能让他们乖乖交出人♥质♥吗
with no armor, no help, and expect him to just turn over a hostage to you?
你真以为这个计划可行吗 - 我有那个人的头
Did you really think that that would work? I had the head.
是啊 但我们并不知道 那颗脑袋里有什么
Yeah, but we don't even know what's in it.
这倒是
That's true.
但我们那里相信 只要努力 就能改变世界
Look, I... I come from a place where the world is what you make of it.
好吗 那里和这里不一样
Okay? It's not like up here.
我们避难所居民很天真
We're naive down there.
在我六岁之前
Up until I was six,
我真以为 农场里那个大灯泡就是太阳
I really thought that the big light on our farm was the sun.
我妈妈过去 常带我去那个灯泡底下玩
My mom used to take me to play out under that light,
我当时真的感觉 太阳在炙烤我的皮肤
and I swear I could feel the sun baking my skin.
露西
Lucy.
开心吗
我妈妈过世后
After my mom was gone,
我意识到 是因为有她在 一切才那么真实
I realized it was just her that made it all feel so real.
说起来 地圆说和地平说...
So, like, Earth is round, Earth is flat.
如今地表的人们相信哪一个
Where are you guys on that these days?
跨避难所档案
人事
以下是跨避难所交易记录
这些交易的目的是分配人力资源
罗伯特奥尔森 从31到33号♥ 当选监管人
伊娃韦斯特 从31到33号♥ 当选监管人
乔治亚菲 从31到33号♥ 当选监管人
从31到33号♥
汉克麦克莱恩 从31到33号♥ 当选监管人
恭喜
我很荣幸地宣布 以98%的多数票...
It is my honor to announce that, with a 98% majority,
贝蒂皮尔森 从31到33号♥
...贝蒂皮尔森当选避难所监管人
Betty Pearson has been elected vault overseer.
从31到33号♥
我很荣幸可以 接管汉克麦克莱恩的工作
I'm so honored... to step into Hank MacLean's shoes.
祝你下次好运 雷吉
Better luck next time, Reg.
是啊 - 是啊
Yeah. - Yeah.
恭喜你 监管人
Congratulations, Overseer.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以你们使用战前技术 来寻找收集战前技术
So, you guys use prewar technology to find and collect prewar technology
并确保其他人 无法拥有战前技术吗
to make sure no one has prewar technology?
是的
I mean... yeah.
你这么说 听着怪怪的
Well, when you say it like that, I mean, yeah, it's... it's weird.
你们有武器吗
You armed?
没有
No.
剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表