剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表
But the mission of the vaults should be important to everyone.
为什么呢
And why is that?
就是...
Well, uh...
计划的使命是
Well, you see, the idea is, um...
我们要拯救美国
that... we're going to... save America.
那你们打算什么时候拯救美国
And when exactly were you planning on saving America?
避难所不过就是地下的一个洞
The vaults were nothing more than a hole in the ground
让有钱人躲在里边 让世界上其他人受苦
for rich folks to hide in while the rest of the world burned.
我们避难所居民明白并且感激
We vault dwellers recognize,
我们生来拥有的特权地位
uh, and are grateful for the privileged position we were born into,
而且... - 你知道这里的人...
and-- - You know what folks up here
怎么评价避难所吗
say about the vaults?
怎么评价
What?
去他的避难所
Fuck the vaults.
好吧...
Okay, well, uh...
谢谢您的帮助 夫人
Thank you for your help, ma'am.
偷东西者 挨枪子儿
好了 你可以走了 去吧
Okay, you can go in. Go on.
去吧
Go.
又见面了 姑娘
You again, miss.
我真心建议你快点回家 你在这里会有危险
Really think you should go home. You are not safe here.
人们一直这么跟我说
That's what people keep telling me.
没人了解我的情况
No one understands my situation.
你来自33号♥避难所
You come from Vault 33.
你们的主要作物是玉米
Your primary crop is corn.
你们的农场里有一台声控投影仪
You have a Telesonic projector in your farm.
循环播放着内布拉斯加州的乡村景色
It loops images of the Nebraskan countryside.
你是在精英体制中长大的
You've been brought up in a meritocracy,
那些人以政♥治♥正确为荣
where people pride themselves on doing the right thing.
我对你的情况足够了解 所以才知道你应该快点回家
I think I know enough to know you need to go home.
你是谁
Who are you?
你怎么会知道那么多 - 喂
And how do you know so much-- - Hey.
你是威尔齐格医生
You Wilzig?
进来吧
Let's get you inside.
我告诉过你快点滚出去
I told you to get the fuck out of here.
威尔齐格
Wilzig.
你不会恰好就是医生吧
Now, you wouldn't happen to be a doctor, would you?
因为我正好在找医生
'Cause I happen to be looking for one.
这里不欢迎尸鬼
You know your kind ain't welcome here.
既然你们不欢迎我
Well, maybe not.
那我只能不请自来了
But I'm gonna make myself welcome.
昨晚六个代理收到同一个悬赏信息
Now, last night a bounty came in through all six agencies.
重金悬赏一个人头
A hefty price
符合描述的人刚好就站在那里
on the head of a man that fits the description of that fella right there.
我这个人见识浅
Now, I may not know much,
不过有人出价 我还是要争取拿下的
but I do know a bidding war when I see one.
也许吧
Maybe.
不过有人付了我一大笔瓶盖
But I've been paid a whole lot of caps
让我把这个人安全送出费城...
to provide this man safe transport out of Filly.
计划赶不上变化
Change of plans, I guess.
谁杀了这个混♥蛋♥ 我就给他一千个瓶盖
I got a thousand bottle caps for whoever kills that fucker!
不过要是被我先下手 你们一个子儿都别想拿到
But you don't get shit if I kill him first.
你们这些人都让我打饿了
Damn, y'all done got me working up a appetite.
我本来想请你吃个樱桃番茄
Well, I'd offer you one of these cherry tomatoes,
可是你的脖子上有个洞
but you got a hole in your neck.
利摩尔达弗
在哪里
Come on.
砰
买♥♥番茄的钱
For the tomatoes.
威尔齐格
Wilzig.
救命
No!
救救我
No, please.
避难所科技
垃圾发射器
威尔齐格
Wilzig.
我现在请你不要伤害他
I'm going to have to ask you to leave him alone.
我明白我对你的情况还不太熟悉
Now, I acknowledge that I'm unfamiliar with your circumstances.
但是据我初步观察 你对待这位男士的方式非常不公平
But, at first glance, your treatment of this man appears unfair,
我有义务介入
and I'm obliged to intervene.
如果你的本意是要伤害我
Now, if your instinct is to harm me,
作为一个只想缓和冲突的人 我只好假设
as a person simply trying to deescalate a conflict, then I'll have to assume,
在你们两位中 你应该是首要攻击者
of the two of you, you are likely the primary aggressor.
因此我认为本镇所有人都会同意
In which case, I think everyone in this town would agree
现在应该使用武力
that force is justified.
除非你现在主动投降
Unless you willingly stand down now.
该死的避难所居民 天啊
Fucking vault dwellers. Geez.
这么大的壳 装的剂量可并不多啊
Well, now, that is a very small drop in a very, very large bucket of drugs.
她说了“投降” 尸鬼
She said stand down, Ghoul.
钢铁兄弟会的提图斯骑士
Knight Titus of the Brotherhood of Steel. Stand down
要么投降 要么被斩首
or be cut down.
你这是在逗我吧
You got to be fucking kidding me.
你好
Hi.
听好了 那个男人是重要人物
Listen, that man is important.
我被派来就是要找到他
I've been sent here to find him.
把他带进来 让他待在这里 等我处理掉尸鬼 好吗
Get him inside and keep him there until I've dealt with the Ghoul.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
快来
Come on.
我本来想说“上来抓我啊” 不过你穿着铸铁锅12件套
Well, I'd say come up here and get me, but it's hard to walk upstairs
实在不太方便上楼
when you're wearing a 12-piece cast-iron skillet set.
需要一只新脚 巴夫
Gonna need a new foot, Barv!
别打扰我吃豆子
Trying to eat my beans,
算了
but okay.
天啊
God, God, God, God, God, God, God...
我还能撑到完成这趟行动
I can still make this trip.
你能撑到吃早餐就算走大运了
You'll be lucky if you can make it to fucking breakfast.
拿脚来 巴夫
The foot, Barv!
我正在找
I'm looking for the foot.
除颤器箱子底下有一个大木箱
We got a whole crate under the box with the defibrillators.
你总是不跟我说一声就乱挪东西
You keep moving things around without telling me.
抱歉打扰您 请问那是骑士吗
I don't mean to interrupt, but... was that a knight?
巴夫
Barv!
对了 除颤器底下没有
Wasn't under the defibrillators. Just saying.
完整套装 吉姆的四肢
抱歉吼你了 我腿上中弹了
I'm sorry for yelling. Been shot in the leg.
就算没中弹 你也一样会吼我
Aw, eh, you'd yell at me either way.
我的老天
Holy moly.
她可以带我走
She can take me.
如果你觉得这个小丫头 能拖着你一个瘸子穿过废土
If you think this little thing can haul your limping ass across the Wasteland,
那你可能没有别人说的那么聪明
you may not be as smart as people say you are.
你在这个镇上有其他信得过的人吗
Do you have anyone else you can trust in this town?
可恶
Shit.
喂 找爹的小丫头
Hey, daddy's girl.
我需要你把这个男人带给我的客户
I need you to take this man here to my client.
谢谢您 可是我只是来找我爸爸的
Oh, uh, thank you, uh, but I'm really only here to find my dad. Uh...
而且无意冒犯您 可是您不适合旅行
Besides, no offense, but you're in no condition to travel.
我客户的名字是利摩尔达弗
My client goes by the name of Lee Moldaver.
没有筹码 你根本没法接近摩尔达弗
Now, you ain't getting near Moldaver without something to bargain with,
但是护送这个家伙就是你最大的筹码
and delivering this guy right here is your best option.
摩尔达弗想跟你要什么 她连爸爸都偷
Well, what does Moldaver want with you? I mean, she steals dads!
可恶
你还想不想救你♥爸♥爸了 丫头
Do you want your dad back or not, kid?
我...
I...
想 可恶 我做 - 那就好
Gosh damn it, okay! Uh... Now, here.
来
This is where
你能去这里找到摩尔达弗
you're gonna find Moldaver.
输入坐标
她们那种人都在这个粪坑里躲着
She and her kind hole up across the Shithole.
粪坑是什么
What's the Shithole?
反正找到坐标地点就行了
Uh, well, just-just get to the coordinates.
那里的辐射水平非常不稳定
You know, rads move pretty quick in and out through there,
想活命 动作就要快
so you're gonna need to move fast if you want to keep your skins.
好的 我可以做到的
All right. I can do this.
是的 你可以做到的 你当然可以
Yes. You can do this, sure, you can. You are
你是避难所居民 信守诺言
剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表