剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表
Blood must spill. Blood must spill.
为了带回沙荫市 鲜血必须飞溅
To bring back Shady Sands, blood must spill. To bring back Shady Sands, blood must spill.
火焰之母 - 火焰之母
Oh, Flame Mother... - Oh, Flame Mother...
火焰之母 您将拯救我们
Oh, Flame Mother, you will be our salvation. Oh, Flame Mother, you will be our salvation.
霍华德先生
Mr. Howard?
火焰之母 您将拯救我们
Oh, Flame Mother, you will be our salvation.
我是你的忠实粉丝
I'm a big fan.
提图斯
Titus?!
我们必须谈谈
We need to talk...
好啊
Yes.
你对这里的看法是对的
You were right about this place.
不 你是对的 你看
No. You were right. Check this out.
这些东西叫生蚝 想尝尝吗
YThese are called oysters. ou want one?
吃完之后心情超好
They make you feel so good.
你想让我的阴♥茎♥爆浆吗
You want to make my cock explode now?
什么 - 抱歉 要交♥配♥吗
What? - Sorry, intercourse?
不 提图斯
No, Titus.
不 我们必须赶紧离开
No, we need to leave. Right now.
这些人都是疯子
These people are insane.
是啊 他们就像你 有点奇怪 但很友善
Yeah, they're like you. A little weird, but nice. - No.
再说了 我手臂受伤了 我要休养一段时间
Plus, my arm. You know, I really... I ought to give it a little more time.
好吧 提图斯 听我说
Okay. Titus, look,
我理解你为什么想留下来
I get why you'd want to stay.
我真的理解...
Okay? I really do, I...
我知道这里好极了 尤其是和地上的
I know this must all seem really nice compared to the-the shoot show
破地方相比
that's up there.
如果你想违反约定 留在安全舒适的地方
I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to go back on our deal
我不会责怪你
and-and just be somewhere that is good and safe.
但这里不是那种地方
But this isn't it.
他们给了我浴袍 - 我知道
They gave me a robe. I know.
还有拖鞋
And slippers.
这些人对我们隐瞒了一些事情
These people are hiding something from us
我会向你证明这一点的 好吗
and I'm gonna prove it to you, okay?
没有你 我是不会离开的
I'm not leaving without you.
冷冻科技冷冻舱 生命维持状态:休眠
好在你们没事
Glad you' re all right.
我看到门打开了 还以为你们跑出去了
When I saw the door was open, I worried one of you might have gotten out.
谁在那儿吗
Hello?
样本控制箱
嘿 住手
抓住她
不 你们都是疯子
No! You're crazy!
你们这群人都疯了
You people are crazy!
你们的文化传统太疯狂了
Your entire culture is insane!
如果我们去了你的避难所 肯定也会说同样的话
I'm sure if we came to your home we would say the same thing.
不
No!
剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表