剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表
嘿 你的头衔是什么
Hey. What's your title gonna be?
提图斯骑士的扈从
Squire. To Knight Titus.
听我说 我们要去荒野
And get this, we're going to the Wilds.
你真行啊 戴恩 -哟 戴恩
Hell yeah, you are! Dane...
戴恩 -戴恩
Dane! Dane! Dane! Dane! Dane! Dane! Dane!
把那个给我
Give me that.
晚上好
早上好
外部世界无法伤害你
堆肥
祝你有美好的一天
大家都镇静
Everyone settle.
我有一个提议
I have a proposal for the assembly.
我们派一支搜索队 到地表去找我爸爸
We send a search party to the surface to find my dad.
去地表
To the surface?
虽然我们人数减少了 但抽出四个人 让他们两周内
We can spare four people from farm duty for up to two weeks,
不做农活 还是可以的
even with our dwindled numbers.
抱歉 露西 你是说要打开外侧的避难所门吗
Sorry, Lucy, but you're talking about opening the outer vault door?
只开不到一分钟 好吗
Just for under a minute. Okay?
只要能让… -好吧 我知道咱们在头脑风暴
It's just enough time to-- Okay, I-I know we're just... we're brainstorming here,
头脑风暴中没有坏主意 -或许还是有几个的
and there's no bad ideas in a brainstorm... Maybe for you.
但我们不能做那种事
...but that's not something
我们从来都没有做过那种事
that we ever do or have ever done, never, ever, ever.
我知道 我明白 但是… -我知道大家都很痛苦
I-I know, I know that. I know we're all hurting right now,
但我们的当务之急 是保护这个避难所
but our first priority has to be to maintain the security of this vault.
也就是说 不能打开任何门
That means not opening any of our doors.
说得好 贝蒂
Well said, Betty.
是啊 谢谢你 贝蒂 好了 讨论别的话题吧
Yes, thank you, Betty. Okay, let's move on.
他们不想找到爸爸
They don't want to find Dad.
要是找到了 他们就不能当老大了
If they did, they wouldn't get to be in charge.
保持冷静
嘿 戴维
Hey, Davey.
你今天过得怎样
Hey. -How's your day going?
和其他人一样糟
Bad as everyone else's.
核子可乐
电梯通道已就绪
按住电梯
Hold the elevator.
在我回来前 帮我照顾诺姆 好吗
Take care of Norm till I'm back, okay?
不行
I can't.
我和你一起去
I'm going with you.
切特… -你这样做太危险了
Chet-- -What you're doing is insane.
你都不知道自己该走哪条路
You don't even know which way to go.
外边和避难所可不一样 那里很广阔
It isn't like the vault out there. It's big.
切特
Chet...
我不能让别人 因为我而受伤 明白吗
I'm not letting anyone else get hurt on my behalf. Okay?
露西
Oh, Lucy.
好了 生效了
Oh, okay. There we go.
可恶
我给他打了镇静剂
I just tranq'd him.
你要是也想跟我去 我也会给你打
And I'll do the same to you if you try to follow me.
我太胆小了 不过 谢谢
I'm too chicken. Thanks.
我会带爸爸回家的
I'm bringing him home.
住手 露西
Stop! Lucy!
你疯了吗
Are you mad?
小姑娘 赶紧回来
Young lady, come back here right away!
露西
Lucy!
露西 不要
Lucy, no!
没起作用
That didn't work.
好吧
Okey dokey.
我们给予了你名字
We have given you a name.
食物 教育 容身之所
Food. Education. A place in the world.
所以…
So...
我们希望你告诉我们真♥相♥
…we expect you to give us the truth.
你当初为什么要加入兄弟会
Why did you join the Brotherhood?
去伤害那些伤害过我的人
To hurt the people who hurt me.
据我所知 你是戴恩候补生的朋友
I understand you're a friend of Aspirant Dane.
是的
Yes.
你知道他的伤势吗
You're aware of their injury?
知道 -你知道是谁干的吗
Yes. Do you know who did it?
不知道
No.
其他候补生说是你干的
Your fellow aspirants say it was you.
不 我…
No, I…
我不会那么做
I-I wouldn't...
你不会吗
Why not?
你的朋友升职了 但是你没有
Your friend was promoted, you were not.
你充满雄心壮志 不是吗
You have ambitions, don't you?
说话
Speak.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't.
我没有干
I didn't do it. I did not. I...
我确实想要他受伤 但这也有错吗
I wanted it to happen. Is that wrong?
有
Yes.
有
Yes.
暴♥力♥
Violence...
暴♥力♥只是一种工具
is merely a tool.
我们用它来维持废土的秩序
We use it to bring order to the Wasteland, but
但是对钢铁兄弟会成员暴♥力♥相待
violence against a Brother of Steel
是一种软弱的表现
is a sign of weakness.
你是这样的人吗
But are you?
你很软弱吗
Weak?
我不想当软弱的人 我…
I don't want to be. I...
你还有什么要辩解的吗
You have anything else to say in your defense?
我只是…
I just...
我只是…
I just...
我想要谢谢您
I-I want to thank you.
谢谢您的指导 谢谢您给了我一个家
For your guidance and... for giving me a home.
我当初没有容身之所 所以…
I-I had no place in the world. So...
如果我能帮兄弟会 让世界变得更好…
…if I can help the Brotherhood make it better...
像是变成伊甸园什么的
...Eden or whatever...
哪怕需要我献出生命 我也会欣然接受
...even if it means giving my own life... I'll do it.
我会非常感激兄弟会 赋予了我人生意义
And I'd be grateful to the Brotherhood for giving my life meaning.
好孩子
Good boy.
你将成为提图斯骑士的新扈从
Then you will be Knight Titus' new squire.
也不算特别差
It's not so bad.
至少这里没人会偷我的口粮
At least here no one steals your rations.
他们说 我依然是兄弟会的一员
They said I'll still have a place at the Brotherhood.
听说我的职位给你了
But I heard you got my spot.
你知道是谁干的吗
You know who did it?
我猜肯定就是那几个混♥蛋♥中的一个
Oh, I've narrowed it down to any one of those assholes.
喜欢吗 给你 -不 停下
You like that? There you are. -No! Stop it!
他们问我是不是你干的
They asked if it was you.
他们也问了我同样的问题
Yeah, they asked me the same thing.
我告诉他们 你连苍蝇都不会伤害
I told 'em you wouldn't hurt a fly.
马克西姆斯候补生
Aspirant Maximus.
你的首要职责是保护兄弟会
It is your most sacred duty to protect the Brotherhood.
次要职责是确保完成任务
After which, it is your most sacred duty to protect the mission.
再其次就是
After which,
保护你的领主 提图斯骑士
it is your most sacred duty to protect your lord Knight Titus.
你接受吗
Do you accept?
提
联邦的最高牧师给我们下达了
Our mission comes from the highest clerics
这项任务
in the Commonwealth.
据说英克雷的某个居民
It is believed that a denizen of the Enclave
逃跑了
has escaped.
英克雷居然真的存在
The Enclave's real?
他随身携带了
And that he has
一个具有巨大潜力的物体
with him an object... of profound potential...
它能破坏我们的国家 也能拯救我们的国家
...to harm our nation or to save it.
本军团的每一位骑士
Each knight in this legion
都要搜索荒野的一片区域 寻找这个目标
will search a section of the Wilds for this target.
兄弟们
Brothers...
我们就是为了这样的时刻而存在
...we exist for moments such as these.
肩负荣耀 毅然前行
Go forth with honor!
愿你们的利刃可以开辟未来
And may the shape of the future be cut by your sword!
这是你的领主要寻找的目标
Approximation of the target for your lord.
目标
同伴
剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表