剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表
他会心碎的
...that'd break his heart.
我不能那么做
I can't.
走吧
Come on.
谢谢
Thank you!
在想那些生蚝吗
Thinking 'bout those oysters?
我们避难所没有生蚝
We don't have oysters in my vault.
我们有金枪鱼罐头
We have canned tuna.
不过如果你喜欢生蚝 肯定也会喜欢金枪鱼罐头
But if you like oysters, I'm pretty sure you'll like canned tuna.
我本来要嫁给 另一个避难所的陌生人
I was supposed to marry a stranger from another vault.
结果变成了一场悲剧
It didn't turn out so good.
我很不走运 碰到的陌生人都不太好
I don't have the best luck when it comes to strangers.
但是 提图斯
But... Titus...
老实说
I can honestly say
你是我遇到过的最好的陌生人
you are the best stranger that I've ever met.
你是个好人 提图斯
You're a good person, Titus.
如果你愿意的话
And if you wanted to,
等我们忙完所有事 你可以来33号♥避难所生活
when all of this is over, you could come and live with us in Vault 33.
与我一起生活
With me.
有件事我要告诉你
There's something I should tell you.
说“我愿意” - 我不叫提图斯 我叫马克西姆斯
Just say yes. My name isn't Titus. It's Maximus.
提图斯是这套装甲的原主人
Titus is the name of the knight who owned this suit before me.
他当时威胁我 所以我没有救他
He was threatening me, so instead of helping him
眼睁睁看着他死去了
I watched him die.
我拿走了他的装甲 还对你说了谎
And I took his armor and I lied to you.
所以你刚才说...
So, all that stuff you were saying, you know, about, um,
说我是个好人...
about me being a good person...
我刚往无辜的男人脸上泼了浓酸
I just threw acid in an innocent man's face.
而且我才在地表生活了两周而已
And I've only been up here two weeks.
废土真是太烂了
The wasteland sucks.
是啊 有时是很烂
Yeah. Sometimes.
你想和我一起在避难所里生活吗
Do you want to come live with me in my vault?
想
Yeah.
当然想
Yeah, of course.
去找那颗脑袋吧
Let's go find that head.
嘿 我是KPSS广播的DJ卡尔
Hey-yo, this Is DJ Carl at KPSS,
我正在已然衰败的好莱坞山的底部
broadcasting from the base of the once-beautiful Hollywood Hills.
就像KPSS以往的安排一样 这周也是小提琴周
Like most weeks here at KPSS, this week is fiddle week,
在接下来的节目中 大家将会沉溺在
when all of my airtime will be spent luxuriating
我收藏的 简短美丽的 小提琴乐曲集中
in my small but mighty collection of fiddle tunes.
我建议你坐下来
So, I'd encourage you to sit back
好好享受这些 充满民俗风情的往日乐曲
and enjoy the folksy, gutsy sound of bygone fiddlers.
如果你不喜欢这些曲子
And, if you don't like what you hear,
不要来我的广播站找我
just a reminder that I don't take visitors at the station.
只要寄张明信片就够了
A simple postcard will suffice.
话不多说 好好享受乐曲吧
That said, enjoy the fiddling.
不好意思
Excuse me!
不要杀我 我是医生 我能帮你
Don't kill me. I'm a doctor. I can help you.
从没见过有人带着人头旅行的
Haven't run into many people traveling with a human head.
不是那样的 不是你想的那样
Oh, this? It's not-- It's nothing really, it's more of a...
这更像是个纪念品 没什么...
I have to-- It's a souvenir kind of thing.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
欢迎来到我简陋的药房♥
Welcome to my humble pharmacy.
坐下吧 小伙子
Have a seat, my dear boy,
让我看看你受伤的小脚丫
and let's take a look at that tattered tootsy of yours.
我之前见过这种病
I've seen this condition before.
有人踩了我的脚
Uh, someone stepped on my foot.
没错 但有时这足以致命
Yes. Sometimes fatal.
但你很走运 因为我有办法治好你
But you're in luck, 'cause I've got the cure.
我这里有血清和药水
I have, in my possession, serums and potions
什么样的疑难杂症都能治疗
for every malady and misfortune
正适合你这样四处奔走的旅行者
that could possibly beset a wandering traveler such as yourself.
有什么能让我不直接杀掉你 拿走你的药呢
What's stopping me from just killing you and taking your whole thing of drugs?
说到这个血清啊
Well, when it comes to serums,
没多少人分得出来 哪些是良性的 哪些是恶性的
not many people know the difference between the noxious and the benign.
暗绿色的对你的体液有好处
A murky hue of green could aid the humors.
但略带三叶草色的血清会...
A brackish tint of shamrock, and...
那是你的下肠掉落出来的声音
That's the sound of your lower intestine falling right the fuck out.
但哪个是哪个呢
But which is which?
哪个是哪个呢 - 好吧
Which is which-- - Fine.
给我正确的血清
Just give me the right one.
没问题
Okay.
不过我们首先需要解决费用问题
Before we start, there's the small matter of my fee.
我没有瓶盖 但是...
I don't have caps, but...
天啊
Oh, my.
那难道是... - 聚变核心
Is-is that a... - Fusion core?
这些东西现在很罕见 不是吗
You don't see those around much anymore, do you?
你真的想活下去的话...
But, if you do want to survive...
我能接受那个作为费用
...not a bad trade.
好吧 给
Okay, here.
好的 让我们开始吧
Okay, let's get started.
这是我发明的万能药
This elixir I have concocted heals all.
什么病都能治
And I mean everything.
但我要警告你 这药味道很差
But I must warn you, the taste: not great.
快给我吧 - 没问题
Just give it. - Okay.
不好意思
I'm sorry!
但重点是结果 没错 结果...
But the results... Yes? The results.
天啊
Holy shit. Holy shit!
谢谢
Ah, thank you.
不用谢 小朋友
Sure thing, buddy boy.
你知道哪里有无线电塔吗
Do you know where I can find a radio tower?
我得跟我的基地取得联♥系♥
I have to make contact with my base.
我记得那边有一个 要走过大火山口
Yes, I believe there's one yonward.
那地方脏得很
Past the big crater in the middle of the Shithole.
就在一个曾经叫沙荫市的城市附近
It's near a town that used to be called Shady Sands.
沙荫市 那里辐射太强了
Shady Sands? That place is radioactive as hell.
你不需要再担心那种事了 不是吗 小朋友
Well, you don't have to worry about that anymore, do you, buddy boy?
再见了 稍后见
Toodles and anon.
给我
- 你去死吧 - 滚开
你好 33号♥避难所
Hello, Vault 33.
就移居32号♥避难所一事
In preparation for repopulating our neighboring Vault 32,
监管人贝蒂将在稍后派发避难所任务
Overseer Betty will be sending out vault assignments later today.
记住 你最后去到哪里 哪里就是你的家园
Remember, wherever you end up, that's where you belong.
怎么回事
What happened?
我们不知道
We don't know.
医生说看起来像老鼠药
The medic says it looks like rat poison.
我们会查出谁是幕后黑手
We'll find out who was behind it.
放开我 我不会...
Get off of me!
我不会做那种事
I wouldn't--- I wouldn't do something like that!
死亡又在蔓延
Ugh. More death.
真希望这一切能结束
I wish it would end.
我之前跟你怎么说的 诺曼
What did I tell you, Norman?
言语是有力量的
Words have meaning.
大家听到这件事后 肯定会感到不安
People are gonna be upset when they hear about this.
大家喜欢为某些事情感到不安
People like to have something to fuss about.
避难所任务 开始
派发移居任务
恭喜 你留在33号♥避难所
再见 你将搬去32号♥避难所
该死
Oh, fuck.
再见 你将搬去32号♥避难所
太棒了
Yes.
恭喜 你留在33号♥避难所
再见 你将搬去32号♥避难所
嗨 诺姆
Oh, hi, Norm.
掠夺者的事真是太可怕了 对吧
Oh, it-it's just terrible about the raiders, isn't it?
不要聊太久 我在抱孩子 行李需要你来收拾
Don't be too long. I'm holding the baby, so you have to pack everything.
我们会想念你的 诺姆
We'll miss you, Norm.
你也要走了
You're going too?
是啊
Yeah.
斯蒂芬和我分到了简易过渡房♥
Steph and I were given a starter home unit.
只有我们三个人
Just the three of us.
你要忘记我们看到的所有事情吗
So you're just gonna forget about everything we've seen?
我觉得借此机会重新开始也挺好的
I feel like this is a good moment for a fresh start.
你真的这么认为
剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表