剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表
Hi!
我可以过去吗
May I approach?
我没有武器
I ain't got weapons.
也没有钱
Or money.
没事的 我只是要跟你问路
It's okay, I just want to ask you for directions.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
我有点迷路了
I'm-I'm a little lost.
你好
Hi.
你在弄什么东西
What's that you're working on?
那是一个滤水器
It's meant to be a water filter.
可是不管我放进去多少沙子 过滤出来的还是沙子
No matter how much sand I put in it, I just get more sand.
那你试过用水吗
Well, h... have you tried water
放到滤水器里
for the water filter?
你有水
You got water?
你要喝一口吗
Oh, uh, would you like a sip?
给
Here.
抱歉
Uh... sorry.
先生 其实我...我可能...
Uh, s-sir, I actually-- I might--
我需要那瓶水...
I need that.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
谢谢你
Thank you.
有人递给你一瓶净水 就要喝光
Somebody hands you a bottle of clean water, you drink it.
就算不渴 也要喝光
Even if you're not thirsty, you drink it.
能喝多少就喝多少
Much as you can, anyway.
好吧
Right.
你有没有看到一队人 带着一个囚犯
Uh, you haven't happened to have seen a group pass by with a prisoner, did you?
没有
No.
你要去费城
You headed to Filly?
费城是什么地方
W-What's Filly?
一个小镇
A town.
翻过那座山就是
It's over that hill.
我从来没去过
Never been, myself.
你从来没翻过那座山
You've never been over that hill?
没有 太危险了
Nah. It's too dangerous.
费城里经常死人
People get killed in Filly all the time.
我爸就在那里被杀死了
That's where my daddy got killed, anyway.
还有几个兄弟
Couple brothers, too.
我还有一个阿姨 也在那里被杀了
Had a aunt as well. She got killed there once.
请您节哀
I'm sorry to hear that.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
听起来很危险
Sounds dangerous.
你也可以留下来
Or you just stay here.
跟我住
Live with me.
组建个小家庭帮我♥干♥活也不错
Could use a family. It helps with all the work.
不用了 不过谢谢你的提议
I-I'm okay, but, uh, thank you so much for the advice.
好吧
我病得很重
I'm real sick.
可能快死了
Think I'm dying.
你不用忍♥我太久的
You wouldn't have to put up with me for too long.
这些将来全是你的
This could all be yours!
不用了 谢谢你
I'm okay. Uh, thank you.
你是个好人 没用那把枪打死我
You're a good person for not shooting me with that gun.
真的不客气
Oh, it was really no problem.
再见
Bye!
很好
太好了
哇哦
太好了
太好了
Fuck yeah!
太好了
我没有做错什么
I was doing nothing wrong!
就这样 - 不
No! - That's right.
不要 别打我了
No, stop hitting me!
我要杀了你 混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna fucking kill you, you son of a bitch.
你听见我说什么了吗
You fucking hear me?
放开我 混♥蛋♥ 不要
Unhand me, you fascist! No!
我非杀了你不可
I'm gonna fucking murder you. - No!
我要掐死你这个混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna throttle your fuckin' ass!
放开他 - 就是今天
Unhand him. - That's gonna be it.
今天就是你的死期
This is the end of your fuckin' days...
我说了放开他
I said unhand him.
天道好轮回啊
How the tables turn!
感谢您 金属人先生
Thank you, Mr. Metal Man.
不胜感激
Much obliged to you.
你 你这个蠢乡巴佬
And as for you, you stupid rube--
这不是我第一次 因为探索科学惨遭迫♥害♥了
not the first time I've been persecuted for my scientific curiosity.
祝你今天糟糕透顶 先生 拜拜了
Have a really bad day, sir. Toodles.
这位先生 您是文化人 是绅士
You, sir, are a scholar and a gentleman.
您应该受到嘉奖
You should be commended.
我道歉 好吗
I'm sorry, okay?
别杀我
Don't-don't murder me.
只是...
It's just...
那个家伙刚才在强♥暴♥我的鸡
The guy was fucking my chickens.
好吧
Okay.
一路走好 这位市民
On your way, citizen.
费城
你好
Hello there.
我叫...
My name is--
在这里你能买♥♥到废土生存必需用品
Everything you need to get by in the Wasteland.
狗肉
没稀释过的正宗防冻剂
We got genuine, undiluted...
不好意思
Excuse me.
不用了 谢谢你
No, thank you.
狗肉
Dog meat!
新鲜的鬣蜥
Fresh iguana.
想要鬣蜥吗
Can I interest you in some iguana?
不用了 谢谢你
Oh, uh... I'm okay, thank you.
您见过这个人吗
Um, have you seen this man?
狗肉
Dog meat!
不用了 谢谢你
Oh, uh, I'm okay, thank you.
你有大便吗 我可以把它削尖
24小时营业 市中心
对不起
Oh, sorry.
六月老妈杂货店
你好
Uh... hi there.
老妈珍品
我注意到您这里 有很多避难所科技公♥司♥的装备
I noticed that you have an assortment of Vault-Tec equipment.
准确来说 这些装备属于避难所科技公♥司♥
And, uh, well, because these items technically belong to Vault-Tec...
那么我可以推断您和罪犯有生意往来
it would be safe to assume that you do business with criminals.
无意指责
Not judging you.
我想不出其他解释了
Don't imagine there's that many other options up here.
其实我要找一个罪犯
But I'm actually looking for one criminal in particular.
天啊
Holy shit.
你真的是避难所居民
You're an actual vault dweller.
我是
I am.
我以为你们这群笨蛋沙丁鱼 早死光了
I thought all you sardine-fucking dipshits were dead. Barv!
巴夫 快过来 快来看啊
Get in here. You got to see this. - Um,
夫人 我要找的掠夺者 身高大概1米75
ma'am, the raider I'm looking for is about five-foot-nine.
巴夫 - 女性 我觉得应该50多岁
Barv. - A woman in her 50s, I think.
巴夫 - 名叫摩尔达弗
Barv! - Goes by the name of Moldaver.
滚回屋里去 巴夫
Get back to your fucking room, Barv.
看来您认识她
I take it you know who she is.
人人都认识摩尔达弗
Everyone knows who Moldaver is.
滚出去 避难所居民
Get out of here, vault dweller.
夫人 这个摩尔达弗闯入我的避难所 带走我爸爸 还杀了...
Ma'am, this Moldaver broke into my vault, took my dad, and-and killed--
我告诉你 如果你赖在这里不走
And I'm telling you you're gonna go through a whole lot worse
会遇到更可怕的事
if you stay around here.
相信我
Trust me.
我看你一眼就知道了
I can tell by looking at you.
头发顺滑
Clean hair.
牙齿整齐
Nice teeth. Mm.
十个手指头都在
And all ten fingers.
肯定活得很滋润
Must be nice.
我知道你们在上边过得很艰难
Well, I know that it can't have been easy for you up here,
到处打打杀杀 尘土飞扬
what with all the murder and-and the dirt.
可是每个人都应该重视避难所的使命
剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表