剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表
You think so?
显然有人这么认为
Someone obviously does.
切特
Chet.
你是个懦夫 你知道吗 切特
You're a coward. You know that, Chet?
我们都是 诺姆
We all are, Norm.
所以我们才活在避难所里
That's why we live in a vault.
好了 去找你的主人吧
All right. Let's go find your daddy.
避难所科技原型24.008.2A 睡眠模式
连接中
我备好了三杯热可可 两杯加了棉花糖 一杯原味
I've got three hot cocoas on deck, two marshmallow, one plain.
三杯 也有我的 - 当然
Three? You have one for me? - Yeah.
好的 我一会儿就出去
Okay. I'll be out there in just a minute.
好的
Okay.
亲爱的 热可可好了
Got your hot cocoa, sweet pea.
我可以把我的棉花糖分给你
If you'd like, you can have the marshmallows off of the top of mine.
爸爸在哪儿
Where's Daddy?
他马上就出来 你手里的是什么
He'll be out in a minute. What've you got there?
你是对的 罗斯福
You're right, Roosevelt.
我在想什么啊
What are you thinking?
劳埃德和卡桑德拉都是科学家
Lloyd and Cassandra here are both scientists,
他们专门研究 辐射对人类DNA的影响
specializing in the effects of radiation on human DNA.
没错
That's right,
我们会在4号♥避难所这里生活工作
and we'll be living and working right here in Vault 4,
并领导一支完全由科学家管理的社区
leading a community governed entirely by scientists.
虽然我常在电影中扮演英雄 但你们才是现实中的真英雄
Well, I may be a hero in the movies, but you all are heroes in real life.
避难所禁止养狗
No dogs in the vault, huh?
抱歉 狗肉 但你不是它
I'm sorry, Dogmeat, but you ain't him.
接我的车应该很快就来了
Yeah, my, uh, ride should be getting here any minute.
谢谢你让我用你的无线电
Thanks again for letting me use your radio.
你人真好 - 不用谢
That was really nice. Nah, no problem.
你刚才说有些人
So, you were saying earlier that some people,
不喜欢这种音乐 是吗
they don't, uh, like the sound of this music, really?
大家讨厌死这些曲子了
Oh, people get fully mad.
大家不明白的是 这些是原始录音
The thing no one appreciates is these are the original recordings.
如今再也没有这么温和的音乐了
You can't get that warm sound anymore.
你懂的 低音 高音 中音
You know, the bass, the treble, the mids.
这个声音 没错
Oh, that-- Right, yeah.
听 - 懂了 是啊
Here. Oh, that-- Okay, yeah.
这是中音 是吗
That's the, uh, that's mids, right?
没错 - 没错
Yeah, yeah. - Yeah.
哇 真的是“重音” - 是啊
Wow, that's really got that Yeah.
不是“重音” 是“中音”
thing on it. Well, it's not on it, it's in it.
是啊 我很喜欢
Oh, yeah, I like it. A lot, yeah.
有些人对音乐一无所知
Some people, they're just so ignorant to music,
还挺可悲的 - 没错
it's kind of sad, I would say. Totally.
是啊
Yep.
对了 你这些陷阱做得真不错
Great job on these booby traps, by the way. Really good.
谢谢夸奖
Hey, thanks.
禁止点歌♥
那个真是厉害
That one's crazy.
评论家
Critics.
是啊
Yeah.
有些人就是很不友善
People just, uh, can't be nice.
他们是来接你的吗
Hey, is this your ride?
该死
Oh, shit.
看来不是 好吧
Guess not. Okay.
天啊 没有瞄准镜我就射不准了
God, I suck without a scope.
我们只想要那颗头
We just want the head.
你是谁
Who are you?
我就是那个把头砍掉的人
I’m the person who cut it off.
好吧...
Okay, um...
为什么我没有死
Why am I not dead?
别那么做比较好
Uh, I-- I-I wouldn’t do that.
不能就让它插在脖子里吧
Well, I’m not just gonna leave it there.
不要啊
No.
撒迪厄斯...
Thaddeus.
我想你可能是一个尸鬼
I-I think you might be a ghoul.
不会吧
Oh, no.
我太蠢了 那个医生一身臭味 我不该相信他的
I’m so stupid. I should've never trusted a doctor that smelled like that.
不接待访客
天啊
Oh, boy.
兄弟会
The Brotherhood.
该死
Oh, fuck. Shit.
该死 要是他们知道了 准会杀了我
Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck. They’ll kill me if they find out.
什么 这不是好事吗 兄弟会不是好人吗
What? This-this is good, no? The Brotherhood is the good guys?
这个组织很复杂
Uh, it’s a complicated organization.
撒迪厄斯 把头给我
Thaddeus, give me the head.
我来拖延他们 你趁机逃跑
I’ll slow them down. You’ll have time to run.
你愿意帮我吗
You’d do that for me?
把它给我
Give it to me.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
过去的事情 我很抱歉 我不是有意的
Uh, I’m sorry about... a lot of things and I didn’t mean for...
好了 很高兴见到你 再见
Okay. Ni-Nice meeting you. Bye.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
他们想要脑袋 那我就给他们一颗脑袋
If they want a head, I’m gonna give them a head.
找到你♥爸♥爸
Find your dad.
然后回家 我希望你能顺利回家
Go home. That’s what I want for you. - No.
你应该和我一起回去
You’re supposed to come with me.
他们永远不会停止寻找工艺品
They’re never gonna stop looking for the artifact.
我不走 - 相信我
I'm-I’m not leaving. I’m not leaving. Trust me.
我会等你的 好吗
I’ll wait for you. Okay?
我在33号♥避难所 来找我
In Vault 33. Find me.
我会的
I will.
我会的
I will.
现在 我们向所有 要移居去32号♥避难所的朋友道别
And now we say goodbye to all those who are leaving us for Vault 32.
这些人会被选中 是因为他们性格随和 坚韧不拔
Each of them have been chosen for their agreeability, stick-to-itiveness,
他们所有的品质 都让他们很适合做开拓者
and all of the other qualities that make for a successful pioneer.
当然了 每个避难所... - 我不要去
And, of course, every vault... - I'm not going.
我不要去
I’m not going. I'm not going. I’m not going, I'm not going.
不好意思 我不住在那里
Um, excuse me. Uh, I don’t-I don't live there.
我住在那里
I live-I live there.
我住在那里
不好意思 刚才那样太奇怪了
Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. That was weird.
不好意思 我没事了
Um, sorry. I’m fine.
继续
Proceed.
谢谢
Thank you.
当然了 每个避难所都需要监管人
And of course, every vault needs an overseer.
我已经和高级委员会商量过此事了
Which is why I have conferred with the high council.
我们很骄傲地宣布
And we are proud to announce
32号♥避难所的临时监管人是
as interim overseer of Vault 32,
斯蒂芬妮哈珀
Stephanie Harper.
就这样 亲朋好友变成了邻居
And with that, now our friends become neighbors.
祝你们好运 32号♥避难所居民们
Good luck, 32ers.
打开吧
Hit it.
欢迎监管人 登录
请输入密♥码♥
加载中...
33号♥监管人 你今天想做什么
给31号♥监管人发消息
加载中...
跨避难所传送信息 33 31
33号♥监管人:
你好
贝蒂
你好吗
我需要返回31号♥
你暴露了吗
任务没有按计划进行
我懂了
立即回31号♥
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表