剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表
焚化炉
焚烧重量低于280克的幼崽
255-280克
280克
交给我吧
May I?
真不错
So good.
跟我走 谢谢
行为工程学
安全检查站
很好
Yes. Okay.
来 看这个
很好
坐
Sit.
坐
坐
Sit.
坐
Sit. Sit.
真乖
来 睡觉
你喜欢那里吗
Is that a good place for you?
烧灼注射器
我没事
It's okay.
好了 来
Come.
进去
快去 到床上去
过来 狗狗
What is that?
不不不
应急响应
请保持冷静
快走
Go, go, go, go, go, go.
辐射
什么鬼东西
避难所科技D计划 小心 有毒
火种细而碎 孩童享温暖
放入木柴堆 林肯笑开颜
inside a kindling-cabin for old Abe Lincoln.
然后...
大战前
Before the war,
人们开玩笑说 蟑螂能在核爆♥炸♥中幸存下来
people joked about cockroaches surviving a nuclear blast.
但蟑螂不仅幸存下来
But they didn't merely survive.
还进化了
They improved.
胸腔变大可以抵御攻击
Enlarged thorax to ward off attack.
触须变长方便群体狩猎
Extended antennae in order to hunt in packs.
生出门牙方便吞食大型猎物
Incisors to help ingest larger prey.
比如你这样的猎物
Such as yourself.
你不该犯天黑生火的错误
You should know better than to light a fire after dark.
先生 我在找我父亲
Sir, I'm looking for my father.
他被一个叫摩尔达弗的女人绑♥架♥了
He was, uh, kidnapped by this woman named Moldaver.
你见过她吗
Have you seen her? - Listen,
听着 你得快点回家 姑娘
you need to go home, miss.
避难所居民在这里是濒危物种
Vault dwellers are an endangered species here.
避难所是法治社会
You come from a world of rules, of laws.
但这里是法外之地
This place is indifferent to all of that.
想在这里生存必须不惜一切 你肯定不愿意那么做
I do not think you would be willing to do what it takes to survive up here.
找不到我爸爸 我不会回去的
I'm not going back without my dad.
如果你坚持要待在这里 那你必须学会适应
If you insist on staying, then you will have to adapt.
问题是当你变成完全不同的人
Question is will you still want the same things...
你还能不忘初心吗
...when you have become a different animal altogether?
四号♥ 走了
Four, come.
你是谁
Who are you?
提图斯大人
My lord Titus.
我看到 您在T-60上装了锻制衬里
I see you went with the tempered lining. On the T-60.
那个能提高机动性吗
Does that-that help with mobility?
把它擦干净
Clean that.
放我们下去
Set us down.
真没意思 我得开枪打点什么东西
I'm bored and I want to shoot something.
大人 我们的任务是 搜索一个叫费城的小镇
No, my lord, we were assigned to search a town called Filly.
我们还有几千米才...
We're still miles from...
天啊
Oh, God.
小心 危险废物
饱饱牌肉罐头
大人 快看
Look, my lord.
他们来过这里 一个男人和一只狗
They were here. A man. And a dog.
我们找的目标
The target.
没错 他们当时在...
Yes, they were--
靠
Fuck.
去看看目标在不在里边
Go see if the target's in there.
遵命 可是大人 我没有装甲
But-but, my l-my lord, I-I don't have armor.
这身装甲要靠你的英勇行动来争取
You earn the suit through acts of bravery.
这就是英勇行动
This is an act of bravery.
大人 我...
But-but my lord, I--
这是命令 我的扈从
An order, my squire.
快去
Move.
发现什么了吗
See anything?
怎么了 笨蛋
What's the problem, dipshit?
靠
Oh, fuck!
靠
Oh, fuck. Bear!
我的天啊
Holy shit.
靠
Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!
不要 靠
Oh, fuck!
不要
No, no, no, no!
靠
Fuck, fuck, fuck!
靠
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!
救命
Whoa! Help!
救命
Help!
救我
Help me!
快开枪
Oh! Shoot it!
快开枪
Shoot it!
打死它
Shoot it!
靠
Fuck. Fuck.
救命
Help.
把这个怪物从我身上推开
Get this fucking thing off me.
救命
Help. Help me.
靠
Oh, fuck.
靠
Oh, fuck. Fuck.
太倒霉了
Fuck this sh...
靠 你去哪儿了
Fuck! Where were you?
这个鬼地方
This fucking place.
总要遇到这些破事
There's always something to ruin your fuckin' day.
废土这个破地方
This wasteland fucking sucks.
牧师也是 满嘴废话
The clerics, too. With their bullshit.
派我执行什么破任务
Sending me on stupid missions
找的什么破余孽 竟然是个破烤箱
for remnants that turn out to be a fucking toaster oven.
你知道一个破烤箱能用来干什么吗
You know what you could do with a fucking toaster oven?
你知道吗
Do you have any idea?
给我拿一支治疗针
Get me a stimpak.
你发什么呆呢 哥们儿
What the fuck are you doing, man?
你能不能给别傻站着 给我拿一支治疗针
Can you get me a fucking stimpak instead of just standing there?
我让你拿治疗针 你就只会看着我...
I'm asking you for a stimpak and you're looking at me...
像白♥痴♥一样看着我
you're looking at me like you don't know what the fuck to do.
我背上趴着一头两吨♥重的辐射变异熊
I got a two-ton irradiated bear on my back,
你就只会傻站着
and you're standing there...
你这个蠢货 全都怪你
You stupid motherfucker, you know this is all your fault.
你知道他们怎么处置失职的扈从吗
You know what they do to squires that don't do their fucking job?
他们会把你捆起来...
They string you up...
马克西姆斯 捆住你的肺部 然后把你吊起来
...Maximus, by your, uh, lungs, and they, uh, they hang you...
让秃鹰来啄食你
...and let the vultures come get you.
那就是你的下场
That's what they're gonna do to you.
你是最差劲的扈从
You got to be the worst fuckin' squire there is.
全都怪你
This is all your fault.
你这个蠢货
You dumb motherfucker, you.
快把那治疗针拿来
Get me a stimpak.
给我治疗针
Get me a stimpak!
我喘不上气了
I can't breathe.
骑士的责任 是让这个堕落的世界变得更好
It is a knight's duty to better this fallen world.
你不配穿那套盔甲
You don't deserve that armor.
你以为你配吗
Oh, you think you do?
你这个...
You fuck.
你敢这么做他们会杀了你
They'll kill you for this. You...
如果我把目标带回去就没事
Not if I bring back the target.
你...
You...
快发动 破东西
Work, damn you!
你好 打扰了
Hi, hello! Excuse me.
打扰了
Excuse me!
你好
剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表