剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表
你可以走了 候补生
You're dismissed, Aspirant.
要怎么知道是哪个坟墓
How do we know which grave?
斯莱姆 我们找新近的坟墓就好了
Well, Slim, we look for the fresh one.
唐佩德罗每年会把我们的朋友 挖出来一次 从他身上切下一部分
Dom Pedro has our friend dug up once a year. Cuts some pieces off
再把他埋回土里
and puts him right back in the ground.
找到了
Bingo.
靠
Shit.
我们正在找的这个特别厉害的人 是个变种人吗
You're telling me this supreme badass we're looking for is a godforsaken mutant?
放尊重一点
Have some respec'.
他是你们未来的同事
That's your prospective coworker you's talking about
他能帮我们得到丰厚的报酬
and our ticket to a big payoff.
先生 你之前说你认识这个人
Thought you said you knew this guy.
我是说 我听说过他
I said I knew of him.
我爸曾跟他合作过一次
My pop worked with him once.
你♥爸♥ 这家伙在地里腐烂多久了
Your pop? How long's this asshole been moldering in the ground?
万一他是狂尸鬼呢
How do we know he's not feral?
因此我才带了个朋友来
That is why we brought... our little friend.
狂尸鬼无法忍♥受鸡
A feral ghoul can't abide a chicken.
如果他攻击鸡 我们就杀掉他
If he goes for her, we kill him.
我的天啊
Well, well, well.
你们在演乡村版《基♥督♥山伯爵》吗
Why, is this an Amish production of The Count of Monte Cristo or...
还没有人邀请我参加过 如此奇怪的小圈子活动
just the weirdest circle jerk I've ever been invited to?
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我是洪乔
I'm Honcho.
你大概不认识我们 -是的
Now, you don't even know us-- No.
我不认识你们
I do not.
这算吗
Does that count?
我该开枪吗
Sh-Should I shoot him?
你能闭上嘴吗
Would you shut the fuck up?
我们有个提议
We, uh...we got a proposition for you.
有一笔赏金
A bounty came down.
非常丰厚
A huge one.
谁跟我一起得到这笔赏金 以后就不用再干这一行了
Enough to be a... last score for me and whoever's with me.
是这样的 有个人从英克雷…
Yeah. Now, somebody made a run...
逃跑了
...from the Enclave.
你凭什么认为我会在乎这件事
Well, what makes you think I'd give a good goddamn about that?
你或许对他们的出处不感兴趣
It ain't where they's running from I figured you'd be interested in.
但你大概对他们的目的地感兴趣
It's where they's running to.
他们要去加利福尼亚 找那个女巫摩尔达弗
That witch Moldaver. In California.
你也来自那里 对不对
That's where you from, ain't it?
我是说 你最开始来自那里
Originally, I mean.
你又哪里知道 我到底来自什么地方
Now, what the fuck would you know about where I'm from?
听起来你毫不感激我啊 是不是 大伙
Well, that don't sound like gratitude, do it, boys?
不如我们把你塞回那个洞穴里
How about we put you right back in that hole
好让唐佩德罗 未来30年能一直陪你这么玩
so Dom Pedro can have his fun with you for the next 30 years?
这么说吧 小伙子们
Well, I tell you what, boys,
每次有人说 以后不用干这一行了
whenever somebody says...
就说明这些人已经不爱这一行了
...they're doing one last job, that usually means their heart's not in it.
或许从没爱过
Probably never was.
但我的情况是
But for me, well...
我是因为爱这一行 才干这些事的
I do this shit for the love of the game.
尸鬼
哥们儿 有一件事你说对了
You right, friend, about one thing.
这就是你干的最后一票
This right here was your last job.
薪水可能不如你预期的丰厚
My paycheck wasn't quite what you expected, but...
但你知道老话是怎么说的
well, you know what they say.
我们牛仔…
Us cowpokes...
…只能随机应变
...we take it as it comes.
《辐射》第一季精彩导视
你们好啊
Oh... hello there.
我们打开一些灯怎么样
Now, how about we turn on some lights?
你得快点回家
You need to go home.
避难所居民在这里是濒危物种
Vault dwellers are an endangered species here.
找不到我爸爸 我不会回去的
I'm not going back without my dad.
不过你差点毁掉了仅存的一点文明
You could have destroyed the last vestiges of civilization.
你看什么看
What are you looking at?
关在笼子里的杀人犯
A murderer in a cage?
我不知道 32号♥避难所当时在谋划什么
I don't know what the people of Vault 32 were up to,
但我知道那些人肯定不无辜
but it was anything but innocent.
这里发生了什么
What happened up here?
大家都想拯救世界 但究竟怎么救 大家看法不一
I think everybody wants to save the world. They just disagree on how.
不知道有没有人幸存下来
I wonder if anyone survived.
你是从什么时候起 开始在废土生活的
How long since you first started wastelanding?
很久很久以前
A long time.
你究竟是什么
What are you?
我就是你 亲爱的
Oh, I'm you, sweetie.
过段时间你就会有切身体会了
Just give it a little time.
欢迎 -什么鬼
Welcome. What the fudge?
忘记好莱坞吧
Forget Hollywood.
你是产品 我也是产品
You're a product, I'm a product.
世界末日也是一件产品
The end of the world is a product.
避难所科技公♥司♥拥有万亿美元 他们掌握了半个美国
Vault-Tec is a trillion-dollar company that owns half of everything.
这些都只是阴谋论 对吧
I guess everything's a conspiracy, right?
必须要有人阻止他们
Unless the people do something about it.
没多少干净水能喝了 避难所居民
Ain't much stays clean up here, Vaultie.
你等着瞧吧
You'll see.
遥望整个废土
You look out at this wasteland...
一片混乱
...looks like chaos.
但无论何时 总有大人物在暗中掌舵
But there's always somebody behind the wheel.
剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表