剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表
不行 - 不行 谢了
No, thank you. - No? Okay.
好吧
All right.
不好意思 我能不能...
Excuse me. Your wine.
天啊 塞巴斯
Well, shit, Seabass.
我邀请的几个客人中 大概只有你来了
You might be the only one of my invites who actually showed up.
我不得不说 我们一般不会来这种场合
Yeah. Not our usual scene, I'll give you that.
是啊
No, it is not.
咱们在好莱坞的演员朋友们 肯定不想被人看到
I think our Hollywood actor friends don't want to be seen
和世界末日论推崇者一起聚会
celebrating with the pitchman for the end of the world.
事情比你想得还要糟
Oh, you don't know the half of it.
知道吗 这类广♥告♥害我失去了一部电影
You hear I lost a movie over these ads?
我一去片场
Yeah, showed up to set,
演员们都不肯从拖车里出来
the actors wouldn't come out of their trailers.
邦妮刘易斯说 这是出于道德考虑
Bonnie Lewis said it was on moral grounds.
邦妮刘易斯
Bonnie Lewis?
她拍过的广♥告♥ 可不止一块广♥告♥牌而已
She's done more ads than a fucking billboard.
是啊 - 该死的好莱坞共♥党♥分子
Yeah. - Fucking Hollywood Reds.
我跟你说 激进主义正在席卷好莱坞
I'm telling you, radicalism is sweeping through Hollywood
就像是性病一样
like a bad case of the clap.
连你的朋友查理怀特奈夫 都信了那一套
Even got your friend, Charlie Whiteknife.
不是吧 查理
Are you kidding me? Charlie?
我还和他一起服过役呢
I served with that guy.
他们经常一起开会什么的 真是荒谬极了
They have meetings and everything. It's a shit show.
不过你 我的朋友 你很会审时度势
But you, my friend, you know which way the wind is blowing.
统治世界的人
And it's that--
是那些在泳池派对上 戴着口袋护笔器的家伙
a world run by people who wear pocket protectors to a pool party. about delivery platforms.
是啊 或许你说得对
Yeah, you might be right about that.
总之 我也在学习你这种赚钱方式
I mean, I've dipped my bits in the same gravy train.
我卖♥♥了自己的声音权 那种卖♥♥给家庭主妇和变♥态♥的
Sold my vocal rights to that
旋转机器人将会使用我的声音
spinning robot they sell to housewives and perverts.
猜猜我卖♥♥了多少钱
Guess how much they paid me for that.
一千万
Ten million?
不 就186元 还是税前
No, I got 186, pre-tax.
你可以跟他们要更多的
Maybe you could've asked for more.
我确实要过 - 他们说什么
Well, I did ask for more. And what did they say?
我的经纪人说服他们 送我一个机器人
My agent got them to throw in one of those robots.
他们到底在想什么啊
The fuck were they thinking?
每次我回到自己家
Every time I walk into my own house,
都听到自己的声音说 “你好 先生 你想坐下吗 ”
my own voice saying, "Hello, sir, do you want to sit down?"
太扯淡了
It's fucking awful!
我以为那个角色的版权 在电影公♥司♥手里
I thought the studio owned that character.
之前是那样 后来他们被罗科公♥司♥收♥购♥了
They did. And then RobCo bought the studio.
听我说 好莱坞已经风光不再 忘记好莱坞吧
Listen to me, Hollywood is the past. Forget Hollywood.
我的朋友 产品才是未来
The future, my friend, is products.
你是产品 我也是产品
You're a product. I'm a product.
世界末日也是一件产品
The end of the world is a product.
只有我们这些能接受这一点的人
And for those of us who can successfully embrace that,
才能拥有美好的未来
I'd say the future is golden.
为未来干杯
To the future.
为未来干杯
To the future.
我 巴斯巴塞洛缪科兹沃斯 随时准备效劳
I, Bar-Bartholomew Codsworth, am ever ready to serve.
你们好啊 小伙子们
Why, hello there, boys.
如果你们是来参加冰淇淋聚会的
Now, y'all here for the ice cream social,
那恐怕我有坏消息要告诉你们 不过...
I'm afraid I got some bad news for you.
让我们开始吧 好吗
Let's get to-to it, shall we-shall we?
等待
Wai-Wai-Waiting.
拿走它的聚变核心
Take its fusion core.
这里没有鬼 只有通用原子国...
There's no fudge here, o-only a General Atomics Inter--
破坏合法企业
Destroying a legitimate business?
在这片区域是非法行为
That's illegal round these parts.
谁说的
Says who?
政♥府♥
The government.
辐射
第一季第六集
使用旧牙齿作为弹♥药♥
Using teeth for ammunition.
他们总能找到 自相残杀的新方法 是不是
Always finding new ways to kill each other up there, aren't they?
我们需要抗生素 - 好的 医生
We'll need, uh, an antibiotic.
我知道你说过 你们需要继续前进
I know you mentioned you're eager to keep moving,
但你的朋友 必须在这里休养几天
but your friend is gonna have to recover here for a couple of days
才能继续安全上路
before it's safe to travel.
不 我没事
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine.
你的肩膀里有一颗烂掉的人类牙齿
You had a rotten human tooth lodged in your shoulder.
你并不是没事
You're not fine.
提图斯 这是避难所医生
Titus, this is a vault doctor.
我们应该听他们的建议
We should listen to his advice.
感谢你们愿意让我们进来 还愿意照顾我们
We can't thank you enough for letting us in and taking care of us.
我们这里的人一向如此
It's what we do here.
对了 我们找到了他的装甲
Oh, and we found his armor.
我们的地表搜寻队正在把它带回来
Our surface foragers are bringing it back now.
太好了 谢谢
Oh, that's great. Thank you.
按理说我们不该停在原地
It's not ideal for us to stay put,
但我必须承认 能回到避难所中真是太棒了
but, I got to admit, it sure feels good to be back in a vault.
我不知道你去没去过地表 但那里真的...
I don't know if you've been to the surface, but... it is...
不怎么样
not good.
我就是在地表出生的
I was born on the surface.
抱歉 我不知道 你看上去很...
Uh, sorry. I-I didn't know. You seem so--
正常
Normal?
我母亲是一名快递员
My mother was a courier.
我11岁那年和她一起去了费城
I was 11 and traveled with her to Filly.
离开家走了三天后 我们仍能感受到爆♥炸♥带来的热量
Three days' walk from home and we could still feel the heat from the blast.
你是沙荫市人 - 这里很多人都是
You're from Shady Sands. Many of us are.
我们很幸运 能在4号♥避难所 找到如此热情好客的社区
We were lucky to find such a hospitable community here in Vault 4.
是啊 我们也是
Yeah. So were we.
我们需要你们 再在隔离区待几个小时
We just need you to stay in quarantine a few hours longer
确保你们没有携带任何有害物质
to make sure you don't track in any contamination.
非常感谢你们
Thank you so much.
你很好闻
You smell good.
什么
What?
你想做♥爱♥吗
You want to have sex?
你是说用我的阴♥茎♥吗
You mean use my cock?
是啊
Yeah.
我不知道 我...
I don't know.
说不定会发生那件怪事
Uh, that weird thing could happen.
什么怪事
What weird thing?
我不是说我 但有些男的会碰到那种事
Well, it's just, for some guys-- not me--
那些男的 在动那个东西的时候
uh, but for some guys, you know, when they make it move,
它会变得又大又硬 像是个大疙瘩 然后爆浆
it gets all big and hard like a big pimple and then it pops.
他们说很多人都会碰到这种情况 但还是感觉...
And they say it can happen to anybody, but it's still, it's...
很恶心
it's gross.
实际上 那是完全正常的
You know, that's... uh, that's actually completely normal.
经常会发生
It happens all the time.
理想状态下 每次都会发生
Every time, ideally.
我是一名骑士
I'm a knight.
兄弟会的骑士
Um, a knight of the Brotherhood.
我们不应该...
We're-we're not supposed to.
好吧
Okey dokey.
测试对象
我们不该在这里浪费时间
We shouldn't be wasting time down here.
你听到医生怎么说了
You heard the doctor.
再说了 我们约好了 要一起找到那个脑袋
Besides, we made a deal to find that head together,
你死了对我没有好处
and you're no good to me dead.
而且 我会内疚的
Also, I would feel bad.
这些人想把我们困在这里
I think these people are trying to trap us here.
才不是呢
No, they're not.
而且这里有些人 和你一样是地表来的
And some of these people are from the surface, like you.
这就是个邪教 和其他邪教一样
This is a cult. Same as any.
才不是 - 大家都在微笑
It's not a cult. Everyone's smiling.
提图斯 这里很安全
Titus, this is a safe place,
这里的人会互相帮助
where people take care of each other.
为什么
But why?
剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表