剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表
我就是... - 你该走了
I just-- - You should go now.
我只是想... - 再见 蠢西
I only wanted to-- - Goodbye, Goosey.
快走
Skedaddle.
嘿
Hey.
你们的能源是哪里来的
Where do you guys get your power from?
聚变核心
看来你找到了我们的聚变核心
I see you found our fusion core.
你适应这里的生活了吗
How are we adjusting to life down here?
适没适应又怎样
Does it matter?
反正我很快就会离开
I'm leaving soon.
不是吗
Aren't I?
有些人来到这里后 很难适应这里的生活
Some people who come here have a hard time adjusting to finally feeling safe.
你为了生存 不得不做的那些事 仍然盘旋在你脑海中
All the things you've had to do to survive still fresh in your mind.
像我们这样充满了罪恶感的人 很难去信任他人
Trust doesn't come easily to those of us with a guilty conscience.
给
Here.
428号♥房♥
Unit 428.
欢迎来到428号♥房♥
你今晚在自己的房♥间里睡怎么样
How about you sleep in a room of your own tonight?
洗个热水澡
Have a hot shower.
享受一下生活也没什么不好的
Nothing wrong with a little bit of comfort.
你刚才说“热水澡”是什么意思
Um, when you say "hot shower," what does-what does that mean, exactly?
428号♥房♥
连接中
欢迎回家 波迪和你在4号♥避难所的朋友们献上
鱼子酱
不好意思 - 什么事
Excuse me. Yes.
这是什么
What is this?
铭记沙荫市
2142 建立沙荫市
21♥8♥9♥ 成立新加州共和国
2198 沙荫市 成为新加州共和国首都
新加州共和国成为加利福尼亚州 最大的经济体和政♥治♥力量 2241
沙荫市的陨落 2277
新加州共和国
就要开始了
It's almost starting.
不好意思 这是什么活动
Oh, uh, excuse me? What's going on?
这是地表世界的传统
It's a Surface Dweller tradition.
对我来说有点太吵闹了
It can get a little rambunctious for my taste.
欢迎你参加
You're welcome to come.
好啊
Sure.
政♥府♥
通缉
我靠
Well, shit.
索雷尔布克
Why, Sorrel Booker.
我听说是个尸鬼 破坏了那个顶呱呱超♥市♥
I heard it was a ghoul that fucked up that Super Duper Mart.
但没人告诉我是这位尸鬼
Nobody told me it was the ghoul.
囊肿
你们知道这位是谁吗
You boys know who you just brought in?
这个王八蛋曾经是最好的赏金猎人
This sumbitch right here used to be the best bounty hunter
总能打得人屁♥股♥开花
to ever shoot a man in the ass.
现在的年轻人都不了解历史
Kids these days don't know their goddamn history.
你有针线吗
Say, you got a needle and thread?
抱歉 我们这里不怎么织东西
Sorry, we don't do a lot of knitting 'round here.
那叫“缝纫”
It's called sewing.
我的包里应该有针线
I think I got some in my bag.
你介意吗
Would you mind?
拜托 索雷尔 我们是老朋友了 不是吗
Aw, come on now, Sorrel, we old friends, ain't we?
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
两百年了
200 years.
我不知道你一直活着是为了什么
I don't know what keeps you going.
也许你是喜欢 加利福尼亚的灿烂阳光
Maybe you just like the feeling of that good old California sunshine
照在你皱巴巴的脸上的感觉吧
on your wrinkly-ass face.
还是说 你还在寻找她吗
Or maybe you're still looking for her.
索雷尔
Well, Sorrel...
我可以帮你剔除一个原因
I can confidently cross one reason off that list for you.
我还活着肯定不是为了 跟你这种蠢蛋进行
I sure as hell ain't still alive so that I can have unintelligent conversations
十分弱智的对话
with dipshits like yourself.
你嘴巴放尊重点
Mind your fucking mouth.
这位可是政♥府♥的总统
That's the president of the government you're talking to.
你现在成总统了
You a president now?
我觉得自己挺适合的
Don't see why not.
那你最好聘请一名公♥关♥人员
Well, then you might want to hire a publicist.
我之前从没听说过这个组织
'Cause this is the first I'm hearing about this outfit.
我最近听到的都是一个女人的消息
Now, what I am hearing is a whole lot of chatter about some woman.
她名叫摩尔达弗
Name of Moldaver.
他们称她为火焰之母
They call her the Flame Mother.
那个娘们儿危险得很
Now, that bitch is dangerous.
这年头没有什么领导人
Well, when it comes to leadership these days,
是不危险的
dangerous is what they call a prerequisite.
这里必须有人挺身而出 维护秩序
Somebody's got to step up and bring some order around here.
你知道为什么他俩要逮捕你吗
You know why these boys brought you in?
因为我破坏了一家可怜无助 与帮派相关联的器官交易商♥铺♥
'Cause I fucked up a poor, defenseless gang-affiliated organ dealership?
没错
Yep.
我一直都很喜欢你
Now, I've always liked you.
我也一直喜欢你 - 那可真是太好了
Well, I've always liked you. Well, ain't that sweet?
但你破坏的那家顶呱呱超♥市♥ 在我们的保护范围内
But that Super Duper Mart you gutted was under our protection.
我要是让你逍遥法外
So, if I wanted to let you go scot-free,
人们可能会对我们失去信心 然后会发生什么呢
folks might lose faith about what we're trying to do here. And then what?
街头陷入无政♥府♥状态
Anarchy in the streets.
没错
Exactly.
你有什么要为自己辩解的吗
Now, you got anything to say in your defense?
我认罪
Guilty as charged.
就这样
Just like that?
就这样
Just like that.
如果你需要更多证据的话
Now, if you need any more evidence,
我刚刚破坏了一座城镇 费城
I can tell you about this town I just shot up, Filly.
我大概杀了九或十个人
Oh, I must have killed nine or ten people.
我爸就住在费城
My daddy lives in Filly.
但现在他不在了
Well, not no more he don't,
除非他是个懦夫
unless he's a coward.
别上当 小伙子
Don't take the bait, son.
我可没有在套话
Well, I ain't fishing.
我只是在分♥析♥情况
I'm just trying to game this out, now.
根据我的经验
In my experience,
有其父必有其子
the apple tends not to fall too far from the tree.
你们家也是这样吗
Is that true in your case?
我爸爸不是懦夫
My daddy ain't no coward.
那看来我只能问 你是吗
Well, then I guess the only question is... are you?
雷克斯警长
Sheriff Rex.
把特洛伊警长的枪拿走
Take Sheriff Troy's guns away.
你可真有总统气派
Very presidential of you.
把他带出去杀了喂猪
Take him out back and feed him to the hogs.
靠
Goddamn it.
我有一个问题要问你 老朋友
I got one question for you, ol' buddy.
为什么...
Why...
你墙上有这张照片
do you have this picture on your wall?
那是摩尔达弗
That's Moldaver.
怎么了
Why?
我记得她不长这样
Well, that's not how I remember her, is all.
是吗
Yeah?
你记忆中她什么样
Well, how do you remember her?
好莱坞永存
殡仪馆 墓地 火葬
下午4点
感谢你的到来
Thanks for coming.
但我未必会留下来
Yeah, we'll see if I stay.
你会的
You'll stay.
火焰之母 我们记得 - 火焰之母 我们记得
Flame Mother, we remember. Flame Mother, we remember.
我们要带回记忆中的过去
We bring back the past as we remember. We bring back the past as we remember.
我们要带回沙荫市 - 我们要带回沙荫市
We bring back Shady Sands... We bring back Shady Sands.
正如记忆中那样 - 正如记忆中那样
...as we remember. - As we remember.
我们要带回失去的人们 - 我们要带回失去的人们
We bring back those taken from us. - We bring back those taken from us.
我们要带回失去的人们
We bring back those taken from us... We bring back those taken from us.
让自己被他们的骨灰覆盖
...by covering ourselves in their ashes. By covering ourselves in their ashes.
我们要带回失去的人们 让自己被他们的骨灰覆盖
We bring back those taken from us by covering ourselves in their ashes.
让自己被他们的骨灰覆盖
By covering ourselves in their ashes.
为了带回沙荫市 鲜血必须飞溅
To bring back Shady Sands, blood must spill. To bring back Shady Sands, blood must spill.
有个人你该认识一下 - 是谁
I think there's somebody you should meet. Yeah, who's that?
鲜血必须飞溅 - 鲜血必须飞溅
Blood must spill. - Blood must spill. Blood must spill.
鲜血必须飞溅
剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表