剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表
前情提要
如果你能带我找到摩尔达弗 你就能改变未来
You can change the future if you can bring me to Moldaver.
只要带我的头去就够了
Just my head.
只有这样你才能把你♥爸♥爸救出来
This is the only way to get your dad back.
你这个蠢货 全都怪你
You stupid motherfucker, you know this is all your fault.
你敢这么做他们会杀了你
They'll kill you for this.
如果我把目标带回去就没事
Not if I bring back the target.
那是不是... - 那颗脑袋
Is that...? The head.
太棒了
Yeah!
你想说什么吗 诺曼
Is there something you'd like to say, Norm?
我无意质疑您的领导才能 监管人
It was not my intention to question your leadership, Overseer.
谢谢你 - 谢谢你
Thank you.
我不知道 32号♥避难所当时在谋划什么
I don't know what the people of Vault 32 were up to,
但我知道那些人肯定不无辜
but it was anything but innocent.
上边显示门是从外边打开的
It was opened from the outside.
他们要有哔哔小子 - 他们确实有一个
They'd need a Pip-Boy to open the door. - They had one.
我妈妈的
My mom's.
它看着就像是一只巨大的袜子 那到底是什么东西啊
我还以为是一条船向我们开来了
我开枪的时候 还以为射中了
I thought I had it.
我以为我打中了 真的
I thought I had it, I really did.
那东西就像是...
I thought I had it.
你把那东西的内脏撕了出来 内脏飞得到处都是
When you ripped that thing inside out and its guts went flying everywhere?
我还以为自己要死了
I thought I was dead meat.
真是太神奇了
That was really special.
是啊 是有点神奇
Yeah, it was kind of special.
等等
Wait.
你该给我打上烙印
You should brand me.
不好吧
Uh, I don't know.
但你给我打上烙印 我才能变成你的正式扈从
But I-I'm not officially your squire until you brand me.
很晚了 - 拜托
It's late. - Come on.
你确定吗 会很疼
Are you sure? It really hurts.
我想要被打上烙印 拜托了
I want you to. I want you to. Please.
好吧 那就打吧
All right. Yeah, let's do it.
你最神圣的职责是保护兄弟会
It is your most sacred duty to protect the Brotherhood.
其次是保护我 提图斯骑士
After which, it is your most sacred duty to protect me, Knight Titus.
你接受吗
Do you accept?
我当然接受
Oh, yeah. You bet I do.
很好 别动
Okay, hold still.
快完成了
Almost done.
说过了 很疼的
Told you. It hurts.
天啊
Oh, man.
还是感觉好烫
Still pretty hot.
谢谢你 提图斯骑士 - 不用谢
Ah, thank you, Knight Titus. Yep, yeah.
真想快点带着目标 和你一起回到基地
I cannot wait to return to base and see the look on everyone's faces
到时候大家的表情一定很有意思
when they see us return with the target.
天啊
Oh, man.
提图斯和撒迪厄斯 恐怖如斯组合
Titus and Thaddeus. The T-Boys!
真棒
Yeah.
嘿 听着
Hey, look, uh...
在回基地之前
Before we go back to the to the base...
有件事我或许应该告诉你
...there's probably something I... I-I should tell you.
好啊 你想说什么都可以
Yeah. I mean, whatever you want.
现在我是你的正式扈从了 你可以跟我说任何事情
I'm officially your squire now. You can tell me anything.
目标 不安 想法 悔恨 爱情生活什么的
Goals, insecurities, thoughts, regrets. Love life stuff?
说什么都行
I don't care.
其实我是...
Actually, it's, uh...
马克西姆斯
Maximus.
嘿 我们仍然可以做朋友
U-Uh, we can still be friends.
你做了什么
What did you do?
提图斯骑士在哪里
Where's Knight Titus?
他...
Oh, he's...
他死了
He's dead.
所以 你跟我
So, you know... we... you and I,
在回去之前要先统一口径
we-we just have to get our story straight before we go back.
他们会杀了你的
They're gonna kill you.
可能吧 但我们可以瞒过他们
No, I mean, they don't have to find out.
他们可是兄弟会啊
It's the Brotherhood.
他们一定会发现的
They'll find out.
我真不该轻信你
I should have known better than to trust you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不要动
Stop moving.
快放手
Get off me.
撒...
Thadd...
电源已关闭
待机模式
撒迪厄斯
Thaddeus.
不要 别...
No, don't...
别留我一个人在这儿
Don't leave me in here.
我要杀了你 撒迪厄斯
I'll fucking kill you, Thaddeus.
你刚才就该杀掉我的
You should have.
真不敢相信 我让你给我打了烙印
Can't believe I let you fucking brand me.
撒迪厄斯
Thaddeus?
别把我留在这里
Don't leave me here!
这个臭脑袋属于我了
This stinky old head's mine now.
不 快回来 拜托了
No! Get back here. Please.
求你了 别把我留在这里
Please, please, no. Don't leave me in here.
撒迪厄斯
Thaddeus!
快回来
Get back here.
撒迪厄斯
Thaddeus!
我会杀了你 我发誓 我会杀了你
I'll kill you! I swear I'll kill you!
辐射
第一季第五集
不要
No. No.
不要 拜托
No. No. Plea... Please.
不 不要 别从那里开始咬
Please, no, no, no, no. Not from there.
不要
No.
嘿 你能帮我从这里出来吗
Hey. Can you please let me out of here?
当时帮我的人是你 对吧
That was you, right?
在费城那次
Back in Filly?
没错 是我
Yes, that was... that was me.
你怎么动不了了
Why can't you move?
因为有人偷走了我的聚变核心
'Cause someone stole my fusion core.
你能把我弄出来吗
Please, c-can you please let me out?
我真的很想信任你 但是...
Believe me, I really want to trust you, but...
我这一周都很惨
I've had a rough week.
是啊
Yeah.
我也是
Me, too.
你...
You, uh,
你还记得 和我一起离开的那个男人吗
remember that, uh, man I left with,
他戴着眼镜 有完整的身体
with the glasses and the wh-whole body?
记得
Yes.
我在找他的头呢
Yeah, I'm looking for his head.
所以我才在这里 我是说 才会路过这里
That's why I'm here, that's, um... I mean, that's why I'm passing through.
嘿 你得了辐射病
Hey. You have radiation sickness.
我的袖子里有消辐宁
I got, I got RadAway left in the sleeve of my armor.
只要你让我出来 我就把它给你
You can have it if you let me out.
我真的很想相信你
I really want to believe you, but...
但我遇到的每个人都想杀我 所以...
practically every person I've met up here has tried to kill me, so...
听我说 你不吃药的话
Listen. Hey. You don't get this medicine,
你会晕倒的 好吗
you're gonna pass out. Okay?
你要是失去了知觉 那咱俩都得死
And if you lose consciousness, we're both gonna die.
拜托 相信我吧
Trust me, please.
拜托了
Please.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我是提图斯骑士
I'm Knight Titus.
我是露西
I'm Lucy.
有一个手动选项
There's a manual option,
你只需要... - 我会操作
you just... I got it.
这是T-60 对吧
The T-60, right?
安克拉治之战后 军队开始使用这些装甲
The Army started using these after the Battle of Anchorage.
我在旧工程手册里见过这些
I've seen these in old engineering manuals
但从没见过实物
but never in real life.
剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表