剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表
靠
不
No! No, no, no, no, no, no...
公民们请勿惊慌 兄弟会运送人员
No cause for alarm, citizens. This is a Brotherhood delivery.
请勿惊慌
No cause for alarm, citizens…
好吧
靠
提图斯骑士
Knight Titus.
我是撒迪厄斯
I am Thaddeus.
很荣幸成为您的手下
And I am honored to be in your charge.
我宣誓 听从您的一切指令
I vow to protect and serve you however you deem fit.
保护您 服务您
大人 我说错什么了吗
My Lord, have I said something wrong?
我不知道哪里冒犯了您 恳求您宽宏大量
I do not know what I have done to offend, but I beg for mercy!
求您了
Please. Please. Please, please...
提图斯骑士 求您了
Knight Titus! Please!
我愿意赴汤蹈火
I-I'll do anything!
起来 我的扈从
Arise, my squire.
把这个擦干净
And clean this.
遵命 提图斯骑士
Of course, Knight Titus.
我还带来了长老牧师的新命令
I also bring new orders from the Elder Cleric.
谨向您转达
Uh, which I humbly relay.
不是只有我们在寻找旧世界的余孽
We're not the only ones in search of this remnant from the old world.
长老牧师说
The Elder Cleric says
抓到目标的人就能统治废土
whoever gets the target will control the Wasteland.
我们的任务是扫清一切障碍
And, uh... we are to kill whomever stands in our way.
明白了
Understood.
好莱坞大道
导航
你想吃草吗
You like grass?
嗨
Hi.
跟踪器
又见面了
Hello again.
在哪里
Where is it?
那颗脑袋
The head.
不要 好吧
No. Okay, okay,
我不知道在哪里
I-I don't know where it is,
好吗 我弄丢了
okay? I lost it.
我弄丢了
I lost it.
被嗜吞螈吃了 是吗
A Gulper got it, huh?
议会室
你还好吗
You okay?
很好
Yeah.
我被调走了
I'm being reassigned.
因为帮露西打开避难所大门
The whole "opening the Vault door for Lucy" thing
和议会闹得不愉快 所以…
didn't sit too well with the Council, so...
看来我以后不能再看大门了
I guess I'm not Gate-Keeper anymore.
没关系
It's not a big deal.
只是我现在都不知道自己是谁了
I'm just not really sure who I even am anymore.
抱歉 我…
Sorry, I...
诺曼 下一个是你
Norman, you're next.
知道为什么让你过来吗
You know why you're in here?
因为我帮我姐姐逃出避难所
'Cause I helped my sister escape the Vault.
逃出去 你和切特帮她走出避难所大门
Escape? You and Chet put your sister in incredible danger
才是想害死她
by helping her out that Vault door.
光是上边的辐射水平… -更糟的是
The rad levels up there alone-- -Worse,
你很可能把我们全都害死
you could've gotten us all killed.
你以为我们为什么会造避难所
What do you think started all this?
避难所封锁严密
These Vaults are impenetrable.
也就是说 那些掠夺者能进入32号♥避难所
Meaning those raiders could only have gotten into Vault 32
是因为某些蠢货 打开了通往地表的大门
because some bonehead opened the door to the surface.
一个小小的失误 会让所有人面临灭顶之灾
A single bad decision that put everyone at risk.
不仅是32号♥避难所
Not just Vault 32,
还有33和31号♥
but 33 and 31 as well.
三个避难所 齐心协力
我和31号♥避难所的监管人 通过电报了
I've telegrammed with the Overseer at Vault 31.
还好他们没事
Thank goodness they're unscathed.
不过你差点毁掉了仅存的一点文明
But you could've destroyed the last vestiges of civilization.
都是露西的主意
It was Lucy's idea.
你没想过阻止她吗
And you didn't think to at least try and stop her?
没有
No.
我们该怎么处置你
What are we gonna do with you?
降级处置吧
Punish me with a demotion, I guess.
你做过清洁工 厨房♥帮工
You've worked janitorial. You've done kitchen duty.
你知不知道你被派去做的每份工作
Are you aware that, at every job you've been assigned to,
绩效评价都是“缺乏热情”
your performance review has been "lacks enthusiasm"?
不知道 不过评价挺准的
No, but that sounds accurate.
目前你负责电脑和信息维护
You're currently working with Computers and Information Maintenance.
你感觉怎么样
How do you like that?
缺乏热情
I lack enthusiasm.
是个难题吧
It's a predicament, isn't it?
一个做什么工作都没热情的人 还能怎么降级
How do you demote someone who equally dislikes every job he's ever worked?
我想是的
I suppose it is.
我很欣慰 避难所会惩罚破坏规则的人
I'm just glad to hear that we punish people down here for breaking the rules.
你们只惩罚避难所居民吗 还是也会惩罚
Is that just for vault dwellers, or for people who come down here
闯进来谋杀避难所居民的人
and murder vault dwellers?
想起来了
Now that I think of it,
我们有一个工作很适合你
we've got a job for you after all.
门已打开
太阳晒屁♥股♥了
Rise and shine, everyone.
你们的零食送来了
Your catered snackables have arrived.
不客气
And you're welcome.
好了
Okay.
有餐具 请记得… -我要把你的心脏吃了
There is a utensil-- - I'm gonna eat your fucking heart!
我要把你的脑壳砸烂
没错 -没错
Whoo!
我没看到苹果 大人
I don't see any apples, sir.
那就再往上爬
Then climb higher.
遵命
这可能不是苹果树
It-it might not be an apple tree.
而且…
Also, it's uh...
我觉得这是一棵枯树
I think, uh, it's dead.
接着找
Keep looking.
以我的荣誉保证 大人 我一定会给您…
On my honor, sir, I will find you--
靠
Fuck!
大人 抱歉
Uh, uh, sorry. Apologies, sir.
我知道您想吃苹果
I know you wanted an apple.
如果您饿了 我还有一些口粮
Uh, uh, I have some-some rations if you're hungry.
我现在不饿了
I'm not hungry anymore.
好的 一切听您指挥
Uh, okay, yeah. Whatever you want.
您是…大人
Uh, you're the sir.
我有一件工艺品要去找回来 走吧
I have an artifact to retrieve. Let's go.
遵命
Okay.
等我们找到目标
Uh, if we find the target,
我们应该把您的无线电修好
we should repair your radio
这样就能让兄弟会派援军来了
so we can ask the Brotherhood to send reinforcements.
我自己去找
I will retrieve it myself.
明白 我从来没有质疑过您的能力
Understood. Understood. I never doubted your ability to do so.
英克雷过来的那个家伙
The guy from the Enclave,
大家都在找他 您看到他了吗
the guy everybody's looking for, you saw him?
看到了 他带着一个姑娘走了 一个女人
I did. He left with a girl. A woman.
他们怎么逃走的
How'd they get away?
我被人突袭了 半路杀出来一个尸鬼
I was waylaid. A ghoul intervened.
尸鬼
A ghoul?!
那玩意儿太吓人了
Those things are scary as shit.
您肯定一看到他就杀无赦了 毫无疑问
I bet you just killed it on sight, no questions asked.
“你是尸鬼 是死尸鬼吧”
"Oh, you're a ghoul? You're a dead ghoul."
并没有
No.
但如果我们找到尸鬼 就能找到目标
If we find the ghoul, we find the target.
你让尸鬼逃走了
You left the ghoul alive?
好主意 大人
Great idea, sir.
凡废土人都会留下辐射痕迹
All wastelanders leave radiation trails.
您让尸鬼留条小命
By allowing the ghoul to live, you've made it possible
就是留下了追踪目标的机会
to trace the whereabouts of the… of the target.
没错 我知道
Yes, right. I know that.
我找到了一条痕迹 太好了
I got a trail. Yeah.
大人英明
Well done, sir.
剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表