剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表
这个方向 荣耀就在前方
This way. Glory awaits!
没错
Oh, yes.
这就是他吗
Think this was him?
不好说
Hard to tell.
给我看看画像
Show me the illustration.
没错
Oh, yeah.
绝对是他
Yeah, that-that's definitely him.
我们是不是应该把尸体带回去
Think we should, uh, bring the body back with us?
不
No.
既然他们留下尸体 说明已经没用了
If they left the body, it must be worthless.
他的脑袋才是关键 我们得找到脑袋
His head is what's valuable. We need to find it.
英明
Oh, yeah, smart.
您觉得是谁干的 那个姑娘还是尸鬼
Who do you think did this, the girl or the ghoul?
尸鬼 还用说吗
The ghoul. Definitely.
尸鬼
Ghouls.
总有一天 兄弟会会把这些怪物统统灭掉
One day the Brotherhood's gonna eradicate every last one of those freaks.
这种事情 再也不会发生了
Stuff like this is never gonna happen again.
我觉得那个尸鬼大概
Okay, so I think that the ghoul probably
应该是…
should be, I think, uh, well...
绝对是朝这个…
Yeah, definitely this, um--
对 这个方向 绝对是这个方向
Yeah, that way. Definitely-- definitely that way.
有脚印
There's tracks.
求你住手
Stop, please!
我爸爸是监管人 他被掠夺者带走了
My dad, he's an Overseer.
我要用这颗脑袋救他出来
He-he got taken by raiders, and I need that head to get him back.
如果你帮我找到他 他能满足你的一切要求
If you help me find him, he'll do whatever you want.
快停下
Stop. Stop!
快停下 严刑逼供是不对的
Torture is wrong.
你知道
You know,
他们以前做过一些事情 叫作研究
they used to do these things called "studies."
打开报纸一定会看到这样那样的研究
Why, you couldn't open a newspaper without reading about one study or another.
总之 有这么一项特别的研究…
Anyway, this one particular study came out,
辐射计
…说给人用酷刑
and it said that torturing
没一点用
a person don't do shit.
我觉得有道理 假如一个人伤害了我
It made sense. I mean, a man hurts me,
我肯定再也不想给他帮忙了
I wouldn't want to do him any favors.
可是酷刑从来没有从地球上消失
And yet the practice of torture failed to vanish from this earth.
事实上
In fact,
随着时间推移 我个人注意到
as time marched on, I've personally
明显的上升趋势
noticed a decided uptick...
酷刑的数量被发扬光大到全面开花
...in the amount of torture being doled out across the board.
先生 求你了 我需要那颗脑袋
Sir, please, I need the head.
只有这样我才能把我爸爸救回来
It's the only way I can get my father back.
我的意思是
My point is...
如果你问我 我会说那些研究
if you ask me, them studies,
是对的
they was right.
酷刑一点用都没有
Torturing a person don't do shit.
那你为什么还要用酷刑
Then why… why are you doing this?
我可不是在对你用酷刑 亲爱的
Well, I ain't torturing you, sweetheart.
我是在用你做诱饵
I'm using you as bait.
贱♥人♥
Motherfucker!
“真抱歉”
Oh, I'm sorry,
我应该老老实实 让你把我泡在有毒的河里当诱饵吗
I should have just let you use me as bait in a poison river?!
靠
Fuck!
你不能这样对待别人
You can't treat people like this.
是吗 为什么不能
Yeah? Why's that?
因为那条黄金法则
Because of the golden rule.
“己所欲 施于人”
"Do unto others as you would have done unto you."
嗜吞螈消化得很慢
Those Gulpers digest real slow.
你有机会活下来
You got time.
不 快住手
No. No, no, no. No. Stop.
我们去哪儿
Where are we going?
那颗头呢 我需要它去救我爸爸
What about the head? I need the head to get my dad back.
废土有废土的黄金法则
Yeah, well, the Wasteland's got its own golden rule.
那是什么
Oh? What's that?
胡说八道总会让人分心
Thou shalt get sidetracked by bullshit every goddamn time.
那只狗呢
What about the dog?
那不是我的狗
He ain't mine.
美味牌恶魔蛋
抱歉 我有点失职了
Sorry, I've been derelict in my duties here.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
给您的水袋加水让您补充水分
Uh, just refilling your water bag so you can stay hydrated.
对
Right.
如果您坐下来 我也许能快点加完
Uh, it might be faster if you sit down.
作为骑士 您应该见多识广了 对吧
Bet you, uh, seen some things, huh? Being a knight.
我也算见多识广了
I've seen some things.
我在一个苍蝇农场长大
I grew up working on a fly farm.
我负责拉屎 他们把我们喂得饱饱的
I was a shitter, so they'd feed us,
然后把我们的大便喂给苍蝇
and then they'd feed our shit to the flies.
让它们吃得饱饱的 当蛋白质卖♥♥出去
Mulch 'em up and sell it as protein.
所以我才这么胖
Anyway, that's why I'm so fat.
你的前扈从
So, your, uh, former squire,
他怎么死的
how did he die?
你认识他
You knew him?
是的
Yeah, I-- I did.
讲讲他的事
Say something about him.
他…
Well, he, uh,
他是个好人
he was a good guy.
讲点他的坏话
Say something negative about him.
好吧…
Well, uh,
他已经死了 再说他的坏话感觉很怪
he-he's dead. I don't know, it feels weird.
这是命令 我的扈从
An order, my squire.
遵命
Okay.
说实话 以前 我和其他人对他一点也不好
Uh, to be honest, me and the other guys used to be pretty hard on him.
经常把他打得不成样子
Like, regularly beat the shit out of him.
跟他没仇没怨 就是…
It wasn't personal, you know. It's just...
基地里的人就这样
...well, you know, people at the base,
他们以前把我打得不成样子 经常打
they used to beat the shit out of me all the time.
当时招进来一批新人
This shipment of new recruits came in,
其中一个就是马克西姆斯
and, uh, one of them was Maximus.
所以我就出了个鬼主意
So I had this funny idea,
换成打那个家伙怎么样
what if we beat the shit out of that guy instead?
结果还真成功了
And it worked.
我当时备受拥护 感觉好极了
Yeah, I was really popular. It was great.
我当时只希望他能活得久一点 找到其他人替他挨打
I just wish he'd lived long enough to find someone else to beat up, you know?
那样似乎才算公平
Only seems fair.
我知道人终有一死
I realize that, uh, people die all the time.
这就是废土的规矩 所以谁在乎呢 对吧
It's the law of the Wasteland, so who cares, right?
可是
But still, uh,
我还是挺难受的
I feel bad.
不用难受
Don't feel bad.
就像你说的 这就是废土的规矩
It's like you said, it's the law of the Wasteland.
走吧 天快黑了
Let's go. We're losing daylight.
好
Yeah.
来了
Coming!
通过其对待敌人的方式 我们能判断 某个人和某个社会的情况
We can judge a person, and a society, by how they treat their enemy.
现在有16名极度暴♥力♥人员
And here we are with 16 highly-violent individuals
关押在我们用阅览室 临时改造的房♥间里
incarcerated in our temporarily repurposed reading room.
这是我们从没遇到过的道德难题
It's an ethical dilemma like nothing we've dealt with before.
我个人认为 这更像是一个道德机遇
Personally, I'd say it's more of an ethical opportunity
可以向地表居民 也向我们自己展示
to demonstrate to the surface dwellers, and to each other,
创建一个更好世界的承诺
what we mean when we say we're going to build a better world.
谢谢雷吉如此理想主义的发言
Thanks, Reg. That is a positive spin to put on it.
我觉得这不是理想主义 这是千真万确的真理
It's not a positive spin for me. It's the goshdarn truth!
好吧
Okay, well, uh,
有待解决的实际情况是 我们要决定如何处置这些囚犯
the fact remains we need to decide what to do with these prisoners.
我们要集体做出决定
And that is a decision that we need to make as a collective.
同时符合我们共同的价值观
In a manner befitting our shared values.
没错 说得好
Yes.
我觉得这个对话有些实际想法♥会♥更好
I think this conversation would benefit from some actual ideas.
剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表