剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表
医疗补给品
露西
Lucy. Lucy!
谢谢大家的到来
Thank you for coming, everyone.
一起参观这里
It is important to me for us all
对我们所有人而言都很重要
to see this place together.
这能让我们这个社区
As a community.
这个家庭
As a family.
一起获得心灵上的治愈
So that we can heal together
一起重建家园
and rebuild together.
这是在搞什么啊
What is happening here?
我和31号♥避难所的监管人谈过了 并达成了一致意见
Now, I spoke with the overseer of Vault 31
我们不该让避难所 这么神圣的地方白白空置
and we agreed these vaults of ours are too sacred to leave empty.
因此我要发起重新定居运动
Which is why I am announcing a resettling campaign.
我们中的某些人 会待在家中重建33号♥避难所
Some of us will stay home to rebuild 33.
其他人会在未来几周里 搬到32号♥避难所
Others will be moving into Vault 32 in the coming weeks
开始新生活
to start anew.
核子可乐
我们要记住 在31 32 33号♥避难所的生活
We must remember how good we have it here in Vaults 31,
是多么地美好
32 and 33.
这三个避难所都实行民♥主♥制
Three democracies in three vaults.
为了防止各种威胁 我们分散居住
Separated to prevent the spread of threats,
但我们紧密相连 在危难时刻会携手相助
but connected to aid one another in times of need.
我们是幸运的
We are the lucky ones.
我们是黑暗中仅存的光火
We are the light burning in the darkness.
我们将不断前行 直至为地表带去光芒
And we will carry on until the day we bring that light to the surface.
找到有趣的东西了吗
Find anything interesting?
你们清理得真不错
Great job cleaning up.
掠夺者摧毁了很多东西
The raiders destroyed so much.
但无法摧毁我们的精神
But not our spirits.
贝蒂
Betty?
我母亲去世时 她的哔哔小子是怎么处理的
When my mother died, what happened to her Pip-Boy?
和她埋在一起了
It was buried with her.
你怎么这么确定
How are you so sure?
因为我亲手埋葬的她
Because I buried her myself.
我和你父亲一起
Me and your father.
警告 物体坠落
我们在哪里
Where are we?
没事的
It's okay.
我们会没事的
We'll be all right.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
我们在世界上最好的地方
We're in the best place in the world.
我们在一个避难所里
We're in a vault.
剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表