剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表
前情提要
你是我的一切
You are my world.
你要带他去哪里
Where are you taking him?
去真实世界
To the real world.
哪天你也该去那里看看
You should see it sometime.
如果你能带我找到摩尔达弗 你就能改变未来
You can change the future if you can bring me to Moldaver.
只要带我的头去就够了
Just my head.
只有这样你才能把你♥爸♥爸救出来
This is the only way to get your dad back.
戴恩候补生 你知道他的伤势吗
Aspirant Dane? You're aware of their injury?
打死它
Shoot it!
你这个蠢货 全都怪你
You stupid motherfucker, you know this is all your fault.
他们会杀了你
They'll kill you for this.
但我们可以瞒过他们
They don't have to find out.
他们可是兄弟会啊 他们一定会发现的
It's the Brotherhood. They'll find out.
他们想要脑袋 那我就给他们一颗脑袋
They want a head, we give them a head.
你应该和我一起回去 - 他们永远不会停止寻找
You're supposed to come with me. They're never gonna stop looking. Trust me.
美国一直被困在资源战争中
America has been locked in a resource war.
避难所科技公♥司♥买♥♥下了 所有能终结战争的发明
Vault-Tec bought the means to end that war.
冷核聚变 无限能量
Cold fusion. Infinite energy.
那难道是... - 聚变核心
Is-is that a... - Fusion core?
这些东西现在很罕见 不是吗
You don't see those around much anymore, do you?
想要摧毁你的竞争对手 最重要的武器什么
What is the ultimate weapon to destroy your competition?
是时间
It's time.
你想过去别的地方工作吗
You ever think about working somewhere else?
但是有没有我 避难所科技都会存在
Vault-Tec exists with or without me.
我这样的小员工 抱怨他是不会有好下场的
It doesn't do anyone any good to complain from the sidelines.
这是监听设备
It's a listening device.
你想让我监听我妻子吗
You want me to spy on my wife?
她的哔哔小子怎么处理的
When my mother died, what happened to her Pip-Boy?
和她埋在一起了
It was buried with her.
因为我亲手埋葬的她
I buried her myself.
我需要返回31号♥
我和你父亲一起
Me... and your father.
你好
Hello?
来找我
Find me.
我会的
I will.
费城
费城已经可以降落了
Filly clear for landing.
当地人顽强抵抗 但我们打败了他们
The locals put up a fight, but so did we.
你穿着骑士的红制♥服♥
You're wearing the Knight's red.
你的骑士在哪里
Where's your Knight?
他死了
He's dead.
这不是第一次了
This is not the first time a Brother in your company
从前就有一位成员 在你的陪伴下遭遇不幸
has fallen into misfortune...
不是吗
...is it?
恐怕你那次就撒谎了
I fear you lied then.
不是工艺品 大人
No artifact, m'lord.
就像你现在也在撒谎
Just as you lie now.
等等
Wait, wait, wait!
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
请听我说 我能帮你找到真的脑袋
Please, listen to me! I can get you the real head.
说实话 - 不要杀我 我能带你去找脑袋
Confess. Don't kill me and I can lead you to it!
我能帮你
I can help you!
饶了他吧 大人
Please, m'lord.
伤害我的人是我自己 与他无关
My injury was my own doing. Not his.
求你了 我知道脑袋在哪里
Please... Please, I know where the head is!
为了兄弟会 请相信他的话
For the sake of the Brotherhood, please listen to him!
你真是好忠诚啊
Such a display of loyalty.
如今很少见了
Don't see that much anymore.
你以为你是第一个 觊觎骑士装甲的扈从吗
You think you're the first squire who coveted his Knight's armor?
提图斯怎么死的
How did Titus die?
他逃跑时死掉的
He died running.
兄弟会已经不复往昔
The Brotherhood has lost its way.
我们曾是废土的统治者
We once ruled the Wasteland...
权力要靠抢 不能等着他人给予
And yet power is taken, not given.
看起来这个理念你已经学到了
A lesson you seem to have learned.
如果你说的是真话
So, if what you say is true,
如果你能带我们找到遗物
and you can lead us to the relic,
那我将和你一起
then together, you and I,
掌握大权
we will take power.
有了它
And with it...
我们将创建新的兄弟会 我将成为首领
we will start a new Brotherhood. With me as its head,
你这样的成员则会成为战士
and the likes of you as its sword.
你这一生都在寻找一个家
Your entire life, you've been looking for a home.
我们能一起创建一个
Build one with me.
导航
您已到达目的地
是她
It's her.
格里菲斯天文台
避难所科技公♥司♥
谢谢你送我一程
Well, thank you for the ride.
毕竟我没能帮你换好油 总要弥补你一下
Well, it's the least I could do after I bungled your oil change.
你愿意尝试 我已经很感谢了
Well, I appreciate you trying.
大部分开得起这种豪车的男人
You know, most guys with a ride this nice,
都不愿意弄脏双手
they wouldn't be willing to get their hands dirty.
好的 - 好的
Okay.
我爱你 - 我也爱你
I love you. - Love you, too.
祝你一天愉快 - 谢谢 库珀
Have a great day. - Thank you, Coop.
好的
Okay.
库珀 嘿
Coop!
很高兴见到你 兄弟 - 是啊
Good to see you, buddy. - Yeah.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我的哔哔小子好像出问题了Uh, my Pip-Boy. It's been acting strange.
发射器一直处于激活状态
The transmitter is always activated...
给技术部的人看看吧
Well, maybe take it over to the boys in IT, have them take a look...
没事 我自己能搞定
No, no, I can fix it myself.
我只需要查出哔哔小子 在往哪里发送信♥号♥♥
I just need to figure out where the Pip-Boy is trying to transmit to...
我该走了 我答应了珍妮 要教她甩套索
I-I'm heading out. I promised Janey that I would teach her some roping.
是吗 我现在还没有孩子
Oh, yeah? I don't have kids myself.
不过我要负责新晋高管项目
But I do have a training program for up-and-coming executives,
和养孩子几乎没什么区别
and that's basically the same thing.
芭波和你说过这事吧
I imagine Barb told you about it?
没有
Uh... no. No.
我称之为“巴德的伙伴们”
Well, I call it Bud's Buds.
基本思想就是 人类寿命的短暂
The basic idea is that the biggest obstacle to achievement
是取得成就的最大障碍
has been the brevity of the human lifespan.
这让我们无法开展耗时几个世纪
It's prevented us from working on projects that require centuries,
甚至一千年的项目
maybe even millennia, to see through.
所以理想情况下 “巴德的伙伴们”能让我的项目
So ideally, Bud's Buds will keep my project on track
顺利发展好几个世纪 多棒啊
centuries into the future. Nifty, huh? - Bud.
我们要迟到了 - 是啊
We're getting late. - Oh, yes.
走吧 - 今天是个大日子
Let's go. - Big day today.
是啊 祝你们好运
Yeah. Good luck.
咱们哪天一起去卡巴那咖啡馆吧
Hey, maybe, uh, maybe we could all go to Café Cabana sometime?
你 我 还有库珀
You, me and Coop?
不好意思
Sorry.
你的哔哔小子有出问题吗
Has your Pip-Boy been acting strangely?
没有 你的怎么了
No. Why? What's wrong with yours?
我不确定 你...
I'm not sure yet.
靠
Fuck.
辐射
第一季第八集
露西
Lucy.
爸爸
Dad.
欢迎
Welcome.
请坐吧 该我款待你了 不是吗
Join us. It's my turn to host, isn't it?
对于这一刻 我思考了好长时间
I've had a lot of time to think about this moment.
你肯定不相信我思考过哪些事情
You wouldn't believe the things that went through my head.
有天晚上 我甚至想要 往脖子的洞里塞个旧手榴弹
One night, I... actually tried to stuff an old grenade into the neck hole.
我打算走进这里
Guess I... was gonna walk in here and...
把大家都炸死
blow everybody up.
但我从小到大受到的不是那种教育
But it's... not really how I was raised.
如果你不介意的话
So... if you don't mind,
我希望能和平解决这件事
I'm gonna keep things civil.
就像你要求的那样 我把你朋友带来了
剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表