剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表
a vault dweller, true to your word. - Mm-hmm.
你们真是...
This really...
你们俩也许...可能成功
this could... may-maybe work.
您真的这么想
You really mean that?
快走
Go.
快走 从后面出去 快 - 好
Go! Get out the back. Hurry!
好疼
Goddamn, that hurt.
完了
Oh, shit.
看来现在的基础训练大不如前了
Well, I guess basic training ain't what it used to be.
你开这玩意儿像推购物车一样
'Cause you drive that thing like a fucking shopping cart.
第一条 阅读手册
Rule number one: read the manual.
不会吧 不
No, no, no!
不
Oh, no!
能量血清 提神血清
Serums to energize. Serums to invigorate.
治脚血清
Serums to heal your feet.
止痛血清
Serums for pain.
治脚血清
Foot-healing serums!
能让你长出新脚的血清
Serums that will make you grow an entire new foot.
也许吧
Maybe.
吉姆的四肢 退伍军人之选
必须停下来歇歇了
This will have to do.
上边显示我们还要走30公里左右
It says here we have about 20 miles
你的新腿怎么样...
left to go. How's your new...?
天啊
Oh, golly.
我的老天
Holy moly.
我恐怕撑不住了
I'm not going to make it.
你听着 我不知道你是谁
Listen, I don't know who you are
也不知道你做事熟练不熟练
or how you know the things that you do,
不过你一定要穿过废土
but you are going to get across that wasteland.
我们一起穿过去 好吗
And we're gonna do it together. Okay?
我要信守诺言
That's a promise.
不 我刚刚服用了一颗氰化物药丸
No, you see, I've just taken a cyanide pill.
什么 - 避难所科技D计划
What? Vault-Tec Plan D.
这是避难所科技 制♥造♥过的最人道的产品
It was the most humane product that Vault-Tec ever made.
药效快 无痛苦
It was quick, painless.
香蕉味儿的
T-Tasted like banana. I...
我很惊讶这个居然没能更普及
I was surprised it wasn't more popular.
会有人追杀你的
People are going to come after you.
你行动要更快才行
You'll need to move quickly.
如果你能带我找到摩尔达弗
You can change the future
你就能改变未来
if you can bring me to Moldaver.
可是我怎么带你去 如果你...
But how am I gonna bring you if you're...
不用带我的完整身体去
No, not-not my whole body.
只要带我的头去就够了
Just my head.
这个给你 - 什么
Here. - Pardon?
我服了毒 这样你动手的时候就不会太费力
I took the pill so that it would be less taxing for you to go through with it.
如果你不用拖着我的整个身体 只带着我的头 就会更轻松
It'll be easier if you carry my head instead of dragging my whole body.
你...
You...
你是在叫我...
You're asking me to... just...
求你了
Please.
我恳求你
I'm begging you.
只有这样你才能把你♥爸♥爸救出来
And this is the only way to get your dad back.
我知道你是个可靠的人
I knew I could trust you.
你是避难所居民
You are a vault dweller.
但是如果你想在这个世界活下来
But if you're going to survive up here...
你就得开始表现得像个地表居民
...you need to start acting like a surface dweller.
好吗 麦克莱恩小姐
Okay... Ms. MacLean?
你怎么会知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
先生
Sir?
先生
Sir...
那就来吧
Okey dokey.
剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表