剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表
for how to create the perfect conditions for humanity.
无论你们想怎么做 外人都不会知道
Whatever you want to do, no one needs to know.
希望有人能想出最佳方案
And may the best idea win.
那32号♥和33号♥避难所是什么 只是一群被♥操♥控的人吗
So what's Vault 32 and 33? Just people to be controlled?
什么 才不是呢 你说得好像这事很不道德一样
What? No! When you put it like that, it sounds downright morally questionable.
他们是我们的繁殖池 是人力资源和研发的终极形式
They're our breeding pool, the ultimate expression of HR R&D.
经过基因挑选 他们会与我的伙伴们 繁育后代 培养一群超级管理者
Genetically selected to breed with my Buds to create a class of super managers.
一群积极乐观 能苦中作乐的人
People with positivity, people who make lemonade.
我们把地表清除干净后 这群人将会统治地球
People who will inherit the Earth after we've wiped the surface clean.
地表被清除干净了
We wiped the surface clean?
我们可以故意让某个避难所人口过多
We could intentionally overcrowd a vault so people have
让他们为了生存而互相竞争
to compete to survive inside it.
不 我们在研发一种机器人 它能将牛奶送到门口
We have been developing a robot that delivers milk to the front door.
这种机器人很聪明 我希望它能管理某个避难所
It's quite intelligent. I would like to see a vault governed by it.
不如将非法移♥民♥塞进某个避难所 把他们变成
What about using a vault to develop a super-mutant soldier
基因突变的超级战士
using illegal immigrants?
我们可以将治疗精神病的药物 放入空气供应设备
We could pump psychotropic drugs into the air supply.
我们可以将父母和孩子分开
We could separate parents and children,
只有最聪明的孩子能活到成年
and only the smartest kids reach adulthood.
这想法挺有趣的
It's a fun idea.
世界末日有着很大的赚头
There's a lot of earning potential with the end of the world.
但要我们进行如此重大的投资
But we're talking about making a significant investment
不能只基于假设
based on a hypothetical.
你要如何保证结果呢
How can you guarantee results?
我们会亲自投下核弹
By dropping the bomb ourselves.
霍华德先生
Mr. Howard?
我喜欢这个...
霍华德先生
Mr. Howard?
你还好吗 霍华德先生
Everything all right, Mr. Howard?
没事
Uh, fine.
我没事 贝蒂
I'm-I'm... I'm-I'm fine, Betty.
他很兴奋能见到你
He is so excited to meet you.
核事故将会是一场悲剧
A nuclear event would be a tragedy...
但也是一个机会
but also, an opportunity.
或许是史上最大的机会
Perhaps the greatest opportunity in history.
当我们成为唯一的幸存者时 就没有人能与我们争斗了
Because when we are the only ones left, there will be no one to fight.
我们将成为真正的垄断者
A true monopoly.
霍华德先生 我是你的忠实粉丝
Mr. Howard. Huge fan. I'm Henry, but, uh,
我是亨利 但是大家叫我汉克
everyone calls me Hank.
你♥爸♥爸已经活了很久了
Your father has been around for a very long time.
他隶属的组织自以为掌握了
Part of an organization that thought they had the answers
解决世上所有难题的最好办法
to all the world's problems.
还记得你开枪 打乔伊托罗脸那场戏吗
You know, that scene? That scene where you shoot Joey Toro in the face?
“Feo fuerte y formal”
Feo, fuerte y formal.
我们可以借此机会让战争消失
This is our chance to make war obsolete.
我们当前的社会结构
Because in our current societal configuration,
是在无意间自♥由♥形成的
which took shape without intentional guidance,
人类之间充满摩擦
we have friction.
充满冲突 总是战争不断
We have conflict, and we have war.
而战争...
And war, well...
战争永远不会改变
War never changes.
那段太棒了...
I was just wondering, if-if...
我在想 如果你不介意
if you don't mind,
我不想这样打扰你 但你能给我签个名吗
um, I hate to be that guy, but, do you think you could give me an autograph?
他从没告诉过你他来自哪里
He never told you where he's really from,
来自什么时代
when he's from.
他也没告诉过你妈妈
He never told your mother, either.
你对我妈妈了解多少
What do you know about my mother?
她和你很像
She was like you.
她很善良 慈爱 充满好奇心
She was kind, loving. Curious.
你会来地表不也是因为好奇吗
Isn't that why you came to the surface really?
当然也是为了救你父亲
Partly to rescue your father, but...
可你知道我为什么要把他抓来吗
to know why I took him?
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 戴恩 他们要派你去吗
Wait. Dane, they're sending you?
这是对我的惩罚
Punishment for what I did to myself.
嘿
Hey.
我当时很怕进入外界 完全没想到他们会归罪于你
I was just scared of going into the Wilds. I had no idea they'd blame you for it. I...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不用
Don't be.
我本想继续执行那个任务
I was meant to go on that mission.
我遇到了一个人
I met someone.
但现在她正身陷险境
But right now, she's walking into danger.
所以你才会回来 为了救她
That's why you came back. To rescue her.
我要和她一起离开
I'm leaving with her.
我要去她的故乡
I am going back to where she came from.
一个避难所
A vault.
那里很和平 很安全
It's a place that's peaceful... and safe.
没有人需要参加战争
Where nobody ever goes to war.
怎么了
What?
废物 出发 - 遵命 长官
Maggots, clear out! - Yes, sir!
走吧
没有哪里是安全的 麦克斯
There's nowhere safe, Max.
世上不存在乐土 要是有就好了
And there's no leaving. I wish there was.
罗丝很聪明 就像你一样
Rose was so clever. Like you.
露西 你妈妈发现
Lucy, your mother discovered
某个东西抽走了避难所的水
that something was siphoning the vault's water away.
通过那条线索
From that one clue,
她推断出地表已经重建文明
she deduced that maybe... civilization had returned to the surface.
当她告诉她的丈夫时
When she told her husband,
他说她的想法太荒唐了
he said it was a ridiculous idea,
并让她不要告诉任何人
and that she should tell no one.
露西 咱们走吧 走吧
Lucy, let's go. Let's--
就在那一刻 她意识到了 她身为监管人的丈夫
And that's when she realized that her husband, the Overseer,
在隐瞒某些事情
was hiding things.
露西 咱们走吧 离开这里
Lucy, let's go. Let's get out of here.
所以她逃跑了
So she ran away.
就像你一样 露西
Like you did, Lucy.
并带着孩子们一起离开了
And took her children.
然后她找到了一座美好的城市
And she found this wonderful city
那里有着避难所承诺的一切
that was everything the vaults had promised to be.
她在说谎
She is lying!
但她的丈夫找到了她
But then, her husband came after her.
她不肯跟丈夫回家
And when she decided not to return home,
于是他带走了孩子...
he took the children.
并放火将整个城市烧成了废墟
And he burned that city to the ground.
沙荫市 - 她在撒谎 露西
Shady Sands. She's lying, Lucy.
避难所科技公♥司♥就是这么对竞争者的
That's how Vault-Tec deals with competition.
他们两百年前就做过这种事
Just like they did 200 years ago.
露西 你带来的是冷核聚变
Lucy? What you brought me is cold fusion.
是无限的能量 - 露西
It's limitless energy. - Lucy?
我们可以一起建造世界 - 她是杀人犯
And we can buil dour own world. - She's a murderer.
露西 看着我 - 这个世界可以变得更好
Lucy, look at me. - It could be a better world.
这里将会有干净的水 药物和能源 - 她入侵了我们的家园
It has clean water and medicine-- and power. - She invaded our home.
造福每一个人 - 露西...
But for everyone. - Lucy?
她杀了我们的同胞... - 当年避难所科技公♥司♥买♥♥下我的发明
Because when Vault-Tec... our people... - She killed...bought my research...
将其变为他们的所有物
...they made it proprietary,
只有受信任的避难所科技公♥司♥的走狗
so only a trusted Vault-Tec minion
才能激活冷核聚变 - 不要听她的
can activate cold fusion. - Do not listen to her.
我只想让他告诉我访问码
All I need is for him to give me the code.
露西 看着我
Lucy, look at me!
看着我 露西
Look at me! Lucy!
我妈妈...
My mother.
她后来怎么了
What happened to her?
我想你知道
I think you know.
露西...
Lucy?
露西...
Lucy?
她在撒谎 露西
She's lying, Lucy.
告诉她访问码
Just give her the code.
告诉她访问码
Give her the code.
告诉她访问码 爸爸
Give her the code, Dad.
访问码 101097
剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表