剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表
前情提要
没多少干净水能喝了 避难所居民
Ain't much stays clean up here, Vaultie.
你等着瞧吧
You'll see.
我觉得我们不应该帮助这些人 他们是杀人犯
I don't think it's our job to help these people. They're murderers.
你有什么建议
So what do you propose we do?
我们可以用他们准备对待我们的方式
We can do what they would've done to us.
哇哦
Wow.
他们杀了我丈夫
They killed my husband.
如果你♥爸♥爸还在 他... 他会做该做的事
If your father were here, he'd... he'd do the right thing.
你还好吗
You okay?
因为帮露西打开避难所大门
The whole "opening the vault door for Lucy" thing
和议会闹得不愉快
didn't sit too well with the council, so...
看来我以后不能再看大门了
I guess I'm not Gate-Keeper anymore.
我需要那颗脑袋 只有这样我才能把我爸爸救回来
I need the head. It's the only way I can get my father back.
你不能这样对待别人
You can't treat people like this!
是吗 为什么不能
Yeah, why is that?
因为那条黄金法则
Because of the Golden Rule.
废土有废土的黄金法则
Wasteland's got its own golden rule.
胡说八道总会让人分心
Thou shalt get sidetracked by bullshit every goddamn time.
西区医疗诊所
罗杰
我叫罗杰
我叫罗杰
My name is Roger.
我叫罗杰
My name is Roger.
罗杰
Roger.
罗杰 我叫罗杰
Roger. My name is Roger.
我叫罗杰
My name is Roger.
我叫罗杰
My name's Roger.
我叫罗杰
My name is Roger.
嗨 罗杰
Hey, Rog.
嗨
Hey. Hey.
没想到你会来这里
Fancy seeing you out here.
你也是为了得到那笔赏金 是吧
You out for that bounty, too, huh?
是的
Yep.
可恶
Oh, shit.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
你懂的
You know...
这里的日子很不好过
it's hard out here.
那些该死的滑皮肤人类很残忍♥
Dang smoothies can be so unkind.
我看你也逮到了一个滑皮肤
I see you got a smoothie of your own.
你要变成狂尸鬼了
You're turning.
也许吧
Yeah. Yeah, maybe.
也许
Maybe.
嘿
Hey,
你应该不会碰巧随身带着药吧
you-you don't happen to have any vials, do you?
只要吸一小口 我就能恢复健康了
Just one little puff and I'll be back on my feet.
你知道我以后会还你的
You know I'm good for it.
抱歉 罗杰 药都用完了
I'm sorry, Roger. I'm all out.
没关系
That's okay. That's okay.
不过 你和你的滑皮肤朋友...
Though, um, you and your smooth-faced friend, you, um...
你俩最好赶紧离开
might want to clear out...
不然场面会变得很难看
before things get ugly.
之前我一直没事
I did okay.
28年来 我一直没变成狂尸鬼
Twenty-eight years since I first started showing.
该死
Oh, hell.
不过没你坚持的时间长
Not as long as you, though.
你比我们所有人坚持的时间都长
You've outlasted us all.
你是从什么时候起 开始在废土生活的
How long since you first started wastelanding?
很久很久以前
A long time.
你用了不少药啊
That's a lot of vials.
我一直都很能赚钱 罗杰
Well, I've always been good at making money, Roger.
说起来
Say...
还记得当初的食物有多美味吗
...you remember how good food used to taste?
布拉科芝士通心粉
Yeah. BlamCo Mac & Cheese.
冰淇淋和苹果派
Ice cream and apple pie.
天啊
Hot damn.
苹果派
Apple pie.
你知道吗 我妈妈过去常放...
You know, my mom used to...
你为什么要这么做
Wait... Why'd you do that?
你真是个变♥态♥
He was sick.
住手 快点 我...
Stop. Stop, stop. Please, I...
我知道在这里生存很难 但是你也不该...
No, I know it's hard up here, but you don't... you don't have...
你不该诉诸于...
you don't have to resort to...
诉诸于...
to...
你刚才说你叫什么
What'd you say your name was?
露西麦克莱恩
Lucy MacLean.
麦克莱恩
MacLean?
好吧 露西麦克莱恩
Well, Lucy MacLean,
亲爱的 废土可不是什么美食天堂
it ain't all canned peaches and marmalade left up here, sweetheart.
有时候 大家必须同类相食
Sometimes a fella's got to eat a fella.
我的避难所也有过艰难时期
You know, my vault has endured hardship, too.
77年时曾经闹过大瘟疫
In the Great Plague of '77,
那时候大家都被迫隔离 不能在农场里一起干活
everyone had to quarantine, they couldn't work the farms together.
很多人都忍♥饥挨饿
People starved.
包括我妈妈
My mother included.
我爸爸瘦到了58公斤
My dad dropped to 128 pounds,
但他依然拒绝同类相食
and he still refused to do anything like this.
怎么了 你在笑什么
What? What's so funny?
有些人说自己没做过
Well, there's what people say they did
未必真的没做过
and what they really did.
当年你♥爸♥爸肯定第一个跑去吃人
I'll bet your daddy was first in line at the cookout.
我敢打赌 他有一个围嘴 上边画着他邻居的屁♥股♥
I bet he had a bib with a drawing of his neighbor's ass on there.
你怎么能过这样的生活
How do you live like this?
为什么还要继续活下去呢
Why keep going?
问得真好 那我也要问你一个问题
Well, one good question deserves another.
为什么所有的活都要由我来干
Why the fuck am I doing all the work?
来吧 避难所居民
Now come on, Vaultie.
你不动手割 屁♥股♥肉干可没得吃
Ass jerky don't make itself.
辐射
第一季第四集
请投雷吉迈克菲当监管人
与未来的监管人伍迪合作
早上好 伍迪 - 早上好 雷吉
Morning, Woody. - Morning, Reg.
你的海报做得不错
Nice work on your posters.
谢谢 雷吉 我也一直在欣赏你的海报
Oh, thanks, Reg. I've been admiring yours as well.
问出什么了吗
Any luck?
我问了他很多问题 他是谁 他的雇主是谁
I asked him all sorts of questions. Who he is, who he works for,
他的同伙为什么 要抓走麦克莱恩监管人
why his colleagues kidnapped Overseer MacLean.
他们组织的原则是什么 当然 他们未必有原则
What organizing principle, if any, they operate under.
他不开口
Nothing, huh?
我们200年没交流过了
Two hundred years with no contact.
这家伙肯定经历了不少苦难
The terrible things this creature must have been through.
他在做什么 - 糟糕
What's he doing? Oh, no.
先生 请停下来 你会受伤的
Sir? Please stop. You will injure yourself.
你去死吧
Fuck you!
最好再给他打一针镇静剂
We better tranq him again.
是啊 这是为了他的安全着想
For his own safety.
明天再来问吧
We'll try again tomorrow.
找到你了 我就知道你可能在这里
There you are. Thought you might be up here.
我做了派 你可以来一块
Made pie if you'd like a piece.
你第一次吃大黄派和冰淇淋时 我也在场
I was there the first time that you tried rhubarb pie and ice cream.
那天你真的吃了好多派
You sure did like pie that day.
我知道你想跟我谈谈 我在大会上说的那些话
You came here to talk to me about what I said at the assembly.
你为什么觉得我会谈那件事呢
And why do you think that is?
因为那些话让人们很不安
It upset people.
你不喜欢看到人们不安
You don't like it when people get upset.
但你喜欢
But you do?
不是只有你在想念你的父亲
You're not the only one that feels the absence of your father.
大家都很伤心 都很迷惘
People here are hurting. Disoriented.
如今你姐姐走了 麦克莱恩家只剩下你在这里了
And with your sister gone, you're the last standing MacLean.
你可能没意识到 你的话非常有分量
Your voice carries more weight than you might realize.
我藏起来了
I hid.
我们被突袭的时候 我藏进了储藏室里
During the raid, I got in a storage space and I hid.
这让你很生气吗
剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表