剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表
Brought you your friend. Just like he asked.
现在 拜托
Now, please...
把我爸爸还给我
...give me my dad back.
非常好
Very well.
但是
But, first...
想不想知道 我和你♥爸♥爸是怎么认识的
...what if I tell you how I know your father?
你♥爸♥爸真正的身份
Who he really is?
不 露西 不要听
No. Lucy, don't listen to her.
你以为你父亲是在避难所出生的
You think your father was born in a vault.
就像你一样
Like you.
就像你的弟弟
Like your brother.
未来...这次我一定能搞定
The key to the future of-- No, no, I'll get it this time.
你好
Hello?
未来的关键...
The key to the future of humanity--
人类未来的关键...
The-the-the key to the future of human--
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
人类未来的关键...
The key to the future of humanity-- Nope. Try.
有人吗
Hello? - Nope.
人类未来的关键...
The key to the future of humanity--
我能搞定的 我可以的 不用担心
Ugh, I'm gonna get it. I'll get it. Don't you worry.
未来...人类未来的关键...
The key to-- the key to the future of humanity--
这太荒谬了
Now this is just ridiculous.
再来 在这场盛大的游戏...
A great game of the--
抱歉
All right, all right,
这次肯定行了 我能搞定的
this one's it. I'll get it this time.
人类未来的关键...
The key to the future of humanity is a--
不行 也许我必须...
Uh, nope. Just maybe I have to--
谢谢你 贝蒂
Thank you, Betty.
等等 你不是贝蒂 也不是汉克
Wait, you're not Betty. Or Hank.
你的DNA只有一半 与汉克麦克莱恩相似
You share only 50% of Hank MacLean's DNA.
我是他的儿子 - 不
I'm... his son. - No.
不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
你是谁 - 发起协议53
What are you? Initiate Protocol 53.
好了 不要动
Now, sorry, just hold still.
你是谁
Who are you?
等等 我不会回答你的问题
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. I won't answer your questions
除非你让我给你注射这个
unless you let me inject you with this.
好了 不要动
All right, don't move.
必须要保守这个秘密
The secret must be guarded.
不要进去 不要进去那里
Don't-don't go in there. Don't you go in there!
不要读那里的东西 不要开灯
Don't read anything in there! Or turn on the lights.
不要访问信息树 也不要查看终端
Don't you access the info tree or look at the terminal.
等等 待在那里
Wait! Just... stay right there.
快停下 我要来抓你了
Stop. I'm coming!
这是什么地方
What is this place?
知道芭波什么时候回来吗
Any idea when Barb will be back?
抱歉 她正在开会
I'm sorry. She's in a meeting.
似乎和垂直整合有关 或者...
Something about vertical integration or--
不是我这个层级能知道的事
Above my pay grade.
我也是
Mine, too.
顺便一说 霍华德先生
By the way, Mr. Howard,
有个和芭波一起工作的新人 亨利
there's a new guy who works with Barb. Henry.
他是你的忠实粉丝
He's a really big fan of yours.
对 亨利
Yes. Henry.
他给我们家打过几次电♥话♥
He has called the house a few times.
你介意见见他吗 一会儿就好
Do you mind if I bring him by? Just to meet you for a moment?
当然不介意 能见到粉丝我很高兴
Of course. Yeah. Always happy to meet a fan.
我们的所有成就
All of our work,
都是这次硕果累累的合作促成的
everything that we've accomplished is the result of this fruit-bearing collaboration
我们这些企业志同道合 让美国变得伟大
between like-minded corporations that make America great.
我代表避难所科技公♥司♥的 全体员工欢迎大家
On behalf of everyone here at Vault-Tec... welcome.
避难所科技公♥司♥
罗科公♥司♥
威斯科技公♥司♥
大空山
开门见山吧 巴德
Let's call this what it is, Bud.
你的销量没达到要求 你需要资金
Your sales aren't up to snuff,
瑞普康
and you need money.
你也好意思说这话 费雷迪老兄 你开赌场都可能赔钱
You're one to talk, Freddy boy. You could lose money running a casino.
我们的销量挺好的
Our sales are fine.
当然了 和平谈判的谣言 对我们产生了些许负面影响
Sure, rumors of the peace negotiations have set us back a bit,
但我们想为大家提供一个好机会
but we're here to offer you an opportunity.
我们希望大家能合作建设某些避难所
We'd like to collaborate on some of our vaults.
避难所让我很费解
I-I don't get the vaults.
核弹爆发的时候
When it's time to come out,
如果地表上仍然有活人怎么办
what if people are still alive on the surface?
他们会像石器时代的生物一样
They'll be Stone Age creatures.
吃掉从避难所里出来的人
Probably eat whoever steps out of your vaults.
不需要担心那个问题
That isn't an issue.
我们的避难所里 储备了足以生存几个世纪的资源
Our vaults have the resources to survive for centuries.
与此同时 我们的竞争对手
Meanwhile, our competitors-- you know,
也就是没进入避难所的人类 将会死在地表
every other human who isn't us-- will be dead on the surface.
毕竟 说到底 终极的大规模杀伤武器是什么
Because after all, what is the ultimate weapon of mass destruction?
时间 - 时间
Time. Time.
时间是顶级掠食者
Time is the apex predator.
万一发生核事故
And in the event of an incident,
时间将成为摧毁所有敌人的武器
time is the weapon with which we will defeat all of our enemies.
我们会以这种方式 赢得资本主义游戏
That is how we will win the great game of capitalism.
不是通过比别人力量更强
Not by outfighting anyone,
而是通过比别人活得更久
but by outliving them.
哪怕你能比地表上的威胁活得久
Even if you outlive all external threats,
但你们的避难所还是有问题
here's my problem with the vaults.
你把一群老鼠关在一个洞穴里
You confine a bunch of rats
关久了 它们就会开始同类相食
in a nest for a long time, they end up eating each other.
所以要怎么保证你的老鼠肯定会比
So who's to say your rats are gonna survive
地表上的那些动物活得更好
better than those animals on the surface?
而且你还没解决根本问题
And you still haven't addressed the fundamental question--
如果这些人可以活一万年...
That is a little shortsighted, I would say.
不 很显然你没有仔细看过数字
I don't need rats for people on the surface.
我希望讨论能带回正轨
If I could perhaps refocus the conversation.
拜托 芭波 纠正他们的错误
Come on, Barb. Set 'em straight.
当我思考未来的时候
When I think about the future,
我会想到我的女儿 珍妮
I think about my daughter... Janey.
我要怎么为她提供一个更好的未来
How do I provide her with a better future?
我们邀请你们来这里 就是为了讨论这个
That's what we've invited you here to discuss.
没错
Yes.
我们要怎么设计避难所里的社会
And how do we design our vault societies
我们的孩子们才会有更好的未来
so our children have that better future?
我建议咱们做好两手准备
I suggest we hedge our bets.
等等 我是这里的监管人
Wait! I am the Overseer here!
你必须听从我的命令
My orders must be followed!
为什么没有用 这是最基本的冲突解决方式
Why isn't this working? This is conflict resolution 101.
避难所的其它部分在哪里 - 这就是避难所的其它部分
Where's the rest of the vault? This is the rest of the vault.
我爸爸就是从这里来的吗
Is this where my dad's from?
你永远都不会知道的
You'll never find out.
他要知道了
He's gonna find out.
这些都是巴德的伙伴们 我的伙伴们
These are Bud's Buds.
美国将确保国家存在的使命 外包给了私营部门
My Buds. America outsourced the survival of this country to the private sector.
但让一个失败的国家继续存在 是很荒谬的
But it would have been insane to keep a failed nation alive.
因此我们只让避难所继续存在...
So, we kept Vault-Tec alive instead.
贝蒂皮尔森 高级助理
也就是一群受监督的初级主管
A well-trained staff of highly supervised junior executives
汉克麦克莱恩 高级助理
他们都出身于我的培训项目
from my own assistant training program.
全人类的未来都依赖于一样东西
Because the future of humanity comes down to one word:
管理
Management.
巴德打算建立三个相互连接的避难所
Bud here has an idea for three interconnected vaults.
但我们需要更多的想法 我们需要你们的想法
But we need more ideas. We need your ideas.
正是竞争精神让我们的公♥司♥如此伟大
Because it was the spirit of competition that made our companies great,
因此我提议将这种竞争精神 引入到这个解决方案之中
and I propose we bring that same spirit of competition to our solution.
整个美国有一百多个避难所
We have over a hundred vaults spread across America.
你们可以各自统治几个避难所
Enough for each of you to claim several,
在那里你们可以按照自己的想法
where you can play out your own ideas
创建最适合人类生存的完美社会
剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表