剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表
大家知道吗
Well, you know what?
年轻人伍迪今天早上接受审讯时
The young man Woody interrogated this morning?
给我留下了深刻印象
He left an impression on me.
那位绅士把屁♥股♥对着我
That is the gentleman who showed me his butthole.
但是我从中发现了交流的欲望
Yes, but what I took from that is a desire to communicate.
跨越文化鸿沟
To reach out across the cultural divide.
我们正需要这种活力
That's a spark we can work with...
能培养出一个好公民
to create a great citizen.
鉴于我们的人口近期逐渐减少
Given our recently dwindled numbers,
最道德的解决办法就是改造囚犯
the most ethical solution would be to rehabilitate the prisoners
然后让他们加入我们的避难所社会
and then integrate them into our Vault Society.
我先说清楚 这可不是一晚上就能完成的过程
To be clear, this is not a process that will happen overnight.
基于我今天早上看到的画面 这可能要花数年
Based on what I saw this morning, it may take years.
但是… -但是一旦我们下定决心
But-- -But... there is nothing
没有什么是我们做不到的
we can't do when we set our minds to it!
同意
Yes! -Yes!
我可以教这些掠夺者学习莎士比亚
I can teach the raiders Shakespeare--
等他们准备好 再学马洛
and when they're ready, Marlowe.
我不想让自己听起来太冷漠
I don't want to be insensitive,
可是我觉得对这些人来说 莎士比亚可能有点太高深了
but I think Shakespeare might be too advanced for these people.
我想先从道德观开始
Look, I would like to start with a moral framework.
康德 穆勒之类的
Kant, Mill and-and so on.
我很乐意教他们微积分入门
I'd be happy to teach them introductory calculus.
你想说什么吗 诺姆
Is there something you'd like to say, Norm?
我觉得我们不应该帮助这些人
I don't know. I don't think it's our job to help these people.
他们是杀人犯 -他们尚未开化
They're murderers. -They didn't know any better.
不接受正规教育 他们如何开化
And how could they without a formal education?
诺姆 哥们儿
Norm, buddy,
真♥相♥很残酷 我们不能直接放他们走
the hard truth is, we can't just let them go.
他们对避难所的安全系统了如指掌
Uh, it's just, they have intimate knowledge of our Vault security.
你有什么建议
So what do you propose we do?
我们可以用他们准备对待我们的方式
We can do what they would have done to us.
哇哦 -天啊 诺姆
Wow. Geez Louise, Norm.
年轻人诺姆只是在发泄情绪
Young Norm was just expressing a feeling.
我理解 我也很生气 大家都一样
I know. I've got anger. We all do.
但是我觉得你应该也认同 杀死这些囚犯
But I think you would agree that murdering these prisoners of ours is not under serious consideration.
实在是欠妥
That's right.
说得好
Hear! Hear!
抱歉 您说得对
I'm sorry. You're right.
我无意质疑您的领导才能 监管人
It was not my intention to question your leadership, Overseer.
谢谢你 -谢谢你
Thank you. - Thank you.
好吧 先生们
All right. Sirs?
先生们
Uh, sirs?
我可以和您单独说点事情吗
Uh, uh, may I... may I speak with you for a moment, please?
是关于水芯片的
Uh, it's about the Water Chip.
说吧
Go ahead.
这种事 监管人麦克莱恩一般会先私下讨论
Uh, it's-it's... it's the type of thing Overseer MacLean would have preferred to discuss, uh, privately?
然后再向所有人公布
Uh, before bringing it to the full group?
但是他现在不在 对吗
Well, he's not here now, is he?
说来听听
Let's hear it.
好吧
Okay, well, uh...
水芯片被破坏了
the Water Chip is destroyed.
避难所的水只够我们活两个月
The Vault only has enough water to keep our population alive for, uh, two months.
而且还没把囚犯算进去…
And-and that's not accounting for the prisoners, who--
好了 知道了 别说了 -还是要谢谢你
Okay. That's fine, that's enough. -Thanks, though.
太糟糕了
好了 休会
Okay. Uh... meeting adjourned.
我也准备说“休会”的 所以…
I was also gonna say meeting adjourned, so...
这个会开得“真顺利”
That went well.
喝自己的尿
-你在逗我吗 -我怎么知道
他们杀了我丈夫
They killed my husband.
你说得对
You're right, you know.
如果你♥爸♥爸还在 他…
If your father were here, he...
他会做该做的事
...he'd do the right thing.
没有水可活不下去
你确定吗 -上边显示尸鬼就在这个方向
Are you sure about this? It says the ghoul is this way.
等一下 -怎么了
Wait a minute. -What?
这个…
Uh, it's just, this, um...
这… -怎么了
Well, uh-- - What?
我刚反应过来
It just occurred to me.
我们肯定是在跟踪一个怪物
Uh, we're definitely picking up an abomination of some kind or another.
只是不确定…
Just not sure...
我不确定我们跟踪的怪物 是不是要找的那个
I'm not sure we're tracking the right abomination.
你这个蠢货
You idiot!
是我的错
It was my mistake.
如果您想让我冲锋 我就去冲锋
If you'll let me lead the charge, I'll lead the charge.
打起精神 我可是钢铁兄弟会的骑士
I am a Knight of the Brotherhood of Steel.
回去岸边 -可是大人…
Get back to shore. -But sir--
回去
Go!
谢谢您 大人
Thank you, sir.
靠
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
大人
My lord!
我来救你
I've got you!
提图斯骑士
Knight Titus!
冷静
我要被吞进去了
I'm going in!
我抓着你呢
I got you!
战无不胜
Victoriam!
您救了我
You saved me! -Huh.
是你先救了我
You saved me first.
那是不是…
Is that...?
那颗脑袋
The head.
是那颗脑袋
The head?!
是那颗脑袋 太棒了
It's the head! Yes!
太棒了
Yeah!
太棒了
Yeah!
加州新月工作室巡演
先生
Sir.
先生 求你了
Sir, please.
我需要喝水
I need water.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please!
“水啊水 到处都是水 没有一滴能入嘴”
Water, water everywhere, and not a drop to drink.
没多少干净水能喝了 避难所居民
Ain't much stays clean up here, Vaultie.
你等着瞧吧
You'll see.
你的身体就是那个害的吗
Is that what happened to you?
辐射
Radiation?
差不多吧
Something like that.
避难所居民
库珀霍华德
好了 准备好去见西装佬了吗
Okay. You ready to meet the suits?
我尽量不让你丢人
Uh, I'll try not to embarrass you.
不过我可不敢保证
No promises, though.
霍华德先生 -你好
Mr. Howard. - Hello. Hi.
很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
Great to meet you. -Hey, nice to meet you.
我们代表避难所科技全体家人
On behalf of the whole Vault-Tec family,
向您表示感谢 我们非常开心
we wanted to say how delighted we are
芭波能动用她的人脉把您请过来
that Barb could use her connections to get to you.
我从来没拍过广♥告♥
You know, I've never done an advertisement before in my life.
不过话说回来 因为我妻子 从来没让我拍过 所以…
But then again, my wife has never asked me to, so...
是的
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
是在这边吗
Uh, over here?
好的
Yeah. Um...
避难所科技
谢谢大家 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you. Uh, thank you very much.
这身…谢谢你 这身衣服很紧
Uh, this... Thank you. Uh, this suit is tight.
这身衣服真能挡住辐射吗
This thing really block radiation?
当然
Absolutely.
请允许我说…
If I may say, I-I-I...
你们所做的事业很高尚
You all are doing, um, God's work here.
我代表每个正派的美国人 对你们说声谢谢
And, uh, on behalf of every decent American, I just want to say thank you.
谢谢你们
Oh. Uh, to you. Yeah.
行了 我们开始吧
剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表