剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表
Nobody's gonna know.
好 我去把这个放进我的冰箱里
Yeah. I'm gonna put this in my fridge.
你看什么看
What are you looking at?
关在笼子里的杀人犯
A murderer in a cage
你对我们犯下恶行
paying the price for what you did to us.
伤害了32号♥避难所的无辜群众 你必须要付出代价
For what you did to the innocent people in Vault 32.
我不知道 32号♥避难所当时在谋划什么
I don't know what the people in Vault 32 were up to.
但我知道那些人肯定不无辜
But it was anything but innocent.
33号♥避难所通讯日志
31 32 33...
31 and 32.
访问32号♥避难所记录...
拒绝访问
诺曼 嗨
Norm. Hi.
想出去走走吗 - 好啊
Feel like getting out of the house? Yes.
前往32
那个掠夺者可能是在耍我 但他跟我说
Maybe he was messing with me, but one of the raiders told me
32号♥避难所可能在搞什么阴谋
there was something up in 32.
我实在不觉得这件事有趣 诺曼
Well, this isn't exactly fun for me, Norm.
那你为什么要来 - 老实讲 我也不知道
Then why'd you come? To be honest, I don't know.
该不会是因为你还爱着我姐姐
You don't think it's because you're still in love with my sister
待在我身边会让你想起她吧
and being around me reminds you of her?
真不该这么做 - 快来
This is so wrong. Come on.
你得看看这个
You have to see this.
真的不该这么做
Wrong, wrong, wrong.
明白了吗
You see?
不管这里发生过什么事 那都是很久以前的事了
Whatever happened here happened a long time ago.
管理
最后一次检测到生物信♥号♥♥是在两年前
The last bio-signal detected was two years ago.
你们好啊
这只老鼠或许能给我们答案
这个啮齿动物聚集地 被叫做老鼠乌托邦
This rodent colony is called a mouse utopia.
这些老鼠在这里享受着美好的一切
Inside, the mice enjoy all the amenities--
它们能吃到各种美食 还能在垫子上睡觉
all the food they can eat, all the padding they can sleep on--
但最终会出现人口过剩问题
but eventually overpopulation occurs.
老鼠们争斗不休 只为抢夺不再丰富的食物
The mice fight for the once bountiful food,
不再广阔的空间
the once endless space.
为了生存 它们不得不同类相食
They eat each other in their desperation to survive.
如果掠夺者来这里的时候 他们已经死了
So, if they were already dead when the raiders got here,
那杀死他们的凶手是谁
who killed them?
看起来他们亲手掐死了对方
I mean, it looks like they strangled each other with their hands.
这太荒谬了
It just doesn't make any sense.
我们知道真♥相♥
我们自己的工厂制♥造♥的 新鲜牛奶冰淇淋
露西
Lucy.
露西 亲爱的 你在这儿做什么
Lucy, sweetie, what are you doing out here?
玛莎 我叫玛莎
玛莎 我叫玛莎
My name is Martha.
玛莎 我叫玛莎
Martha. My name is Martha. Martha.
玛莎 我叫玛莎
玛莎 我叫玛莎
My name is Martha.
玛莎 我叫玛莎
Martha.
不好意思 打扰了 新人已经到了
Pardon the interruption. Our latest arrival has arrived.
天啊
Oh, shit.
对方要多少货 咔嚓
What are they asking, Snip Snip?
60瓶
Sixty vials.
没问题 - 太好了
We can do 60. Fantastic.
快点摘除她的器官吧 这样等买♥♥家来了 就能有货了
Oh, do her now so she's ready for the next pickup.
先生 您一如既往地聪明
Excellent idea as always, sir.
谢谢 咔嚓 - 失陪了
Thanks, Snip Snip. Do excuse me.
这机器人真不错
Nice robot.
你是从哪里来的来着
Where are you from again?
我从没去过那儿 希望有一天能去
Never been there myself. Hope to go there someday soon.
到了 我们开始吧 好吗
Here we are. Let's get on with it, shall we?
不能让你的朋友等太久
We don't want to keep your associate waiting.
先生 你不能这样做
Sir, you can't do this.
求你了 我需要我的器官
Please, I need my organs.
别害怕 咔嚓咔嚓来几下 一切就结束了
Now, don't be afraid. A little snip-snip and it will all be over.
不要动
Hold still now.
一点都不疼
This won't hurt a bit.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你...我的...不好意思 女士 有没有什么...
没问题 什么都行 我很高兴 什么...
你好 什么都行 这里没有鬼
There's no fudge here.
艾巴索下水道清洁剂
我随时准备好服务
I am ever-ready to serve...
服务
to serve... to serve.
举起手来
Hands up.
老实听我的话 我就不会伤害咔嚓
Do as I say, and Snip Snip doesn't get hurt.
那货是个机器人好吗
It's a fucking robot.
是啊 你干脆拿空调当人♥质♥得了
Yeah, you might as well be holding an air conditioner hostage.
其实 拿空调当人♥质♥会让我有所触动
Well, an air conditioner sounds nice, though.
是啊 空调非常重要 但你懂我是什么意思
Yeah, an air conditioner would be a big deal. But you know what I mean.
当然懂
Totally.
问题是她懂你是什么意思吗
The question was, does she know what you mean?
是的
Yeah.
我想我懂
I think I do.
所以我才在他的注射管里 放了艾巴索清洁剂
That's why I put Abraxo Draining Fluid in his syringes.
咔嚓 告诉他们 艾巴索对人体有什么害处
Snip Snip, tell them what Abraxo does to the human body.
如果你的下水道被脏东西堵住了
If you've got a c-c-clog that's full of muck,
艾巴索清洁剂帮你轻松疏通
trust Abraxo Draining Fluid t-t-to get it unstuck.
本产品毒性非常大
It's v-v-very poisonous.
好吧 你可以离开这里
Okay, you can walk out of here.
不仅要放了我
Not just me.
还要放了他们
Them, too.
嘿 谢谢
Hey, thank you.
我说的是 所有人
I said all of them.
女士 你不明白其他几个是什么
Lady, those-those ones, you don't understand--
不要害怕
Don't be scared.
你们自♥由♥了 走吧
You're free. Go.
狂尸鬼
天啊
Oh, gosh.
怎么了...
你好啊
Hello there.
再见
Goodbye.
玛莎 我叫玛莎
Martha. My name is Martha.
玛莎 我叫玛莎
Martha. My name is Martha.
没错 你叫玛莎
That's right. Your name is Martha.
不要
No. No.
玛莎 我叫玛莎
Martha. My name is Martha.
求你了
Please, please.
求你了 我知道你还留有人性 跟我聊聊
Come on, I know there's someone in there. Talk to me.
求你了
Please!
不好意思 女士
Pardon me, madam.
我能帮你把今天过得更好吗
Could I help you have a better day?
不需要 谢谢
No, thank you.
天啊
Oh, geez.
好吧
Okay.
看来很有可能他们是发疯了
I think it's safe to say they went bananas.
但这还是没法解释 掠夺者是怎么进来的
This still doesn't explain how the raiders got in.
管理层去死
这些人都疯了 如果当时有人幸存
These people were crazy. If there were any survivors down here,
他们可能打开了大门 邀请掠夺者进来
they probably opened the door and welcomed the raiders right in.
避难所大门日志
正在访问日志...
上边显示门是从外边打开的
It says it was opened from the outside.
不 他们要有哔哔小子才能打开门
No. They'd need a Pip-Boy to open the door.
他们确实有一个 - 谁的
They had one. Whose?
我妈妈的
My mom's.
罗丝麦克莱恩
不吃这些药 你就会变得像那些怪物一样吗
You don't get these, you turn into one of those?
是这样吗
That how it works?
也许最终我会变成你的同类
I may end up looking like you...
但我永远不会堕落成你这样
...but I'll never be like you.
这就是黄金法则 混♥蛋♥
Golden Rule, motherfucker.
好家伙
Are you shitting me?
我很愿意分享一部分给你们
Ah. I'd love to share some of this with y'all, but...
但可惜你们没被邀请
...y'all weren't invited to this party.
《来自死马镇的男人》 加州新月电影公♥司♥
放射王
有句墨西哥悼词是这么说的 “Feo fuerte y formal”
There's an old Mexican eulogy, "Feo, fuerte y formal."
意思是“此人丑陋 坚强且有尊严”
Means he was ugly, strong, and had dignity.
乔伊啊
剧集 | 辐射(2024) | 导航列表