剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
所有人会像一家人一样 坐下来吃一顿最美味的午餐
everyone sits down like a family to eat the most delicious lunch.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
[upbeat Italian music playing]
[indistinct chatter]
敬玛丽亚!
[man] Salute, Maria!
敬玛丽亚!
- [Emily] Ah! - Salute, Maria!
- [lively chatter] - [glasses clinking]
[imperceptible]
干杯
Cin cin.
意大利语“生日快乐”怎么说?
Oh, how do you say happy birthday in Italian?
“彭 宫布莱阿袅”
Buon compleanno.
“彭 宫布莱阿袅” 玛丽亚!
Buon compleanno, Maria!
非常感谢!
- Grazie mille! - [Emily laughs]
[upbeat music continues]
Um, Emily, it's okay to take a picture, but please don't post.
艾米丽 你可以拍照 不过请别发到网上去
尤其是那些衣服 这是我们公♥司♥的第一条规矩
Especially the clothes. It's the number one rule of our company.
可这场面这么特别 为什么不跟大家分享呢?
Oh, but it's so special. Why not share it?
我们是特意保持私密性的 不打广♥告♥ 不上社交媒体
Because we keep things private intentionally.
No advertising, no social media.
我们的客人会自己找到我们
Our customers find their way to us.
请原谅我母亲 她有时候会有点神经兮兮
Please forgive my mother. She can be a little paranoid sometimes.
不是神经兮兮 是保护公♥司♥
- [Emily chuckles] - Not paranoid. Protective.
有人可能会说 这是过度保护
Or overprotective, some might say.
好吧 妈妈
Oh, very good, Mamma.
[Marcello chuckles]
[Marcello sighs]
谢谢你带我参观你的家
Thank you for showing me your home.
这里不是我家 下一站才是
Oh, this isn't my home. That's the next stop.
这么说参观还要继续
- Oh, so the tour continues. - Mm-hmm.
午餐后继续
After lunch.
[gentle music playing]
[speaking indistinctly in Italian]
[Emily gasps] Ah!
真不敢相信你是在这里长大的
[in English] I can't believe this is where you grew up.
你怎么能舍得离开?
- Mm-hmm. - How can you ever leave?
是呀 问题就在这里 谁都不愿意离开
- Yeah, that's the problem. Nobody does. - [chuckles]
[Marcello chuckles]
- [Marcello sighs] - Aw.
这是我爸
Here is my father. [kisses]
这是我爷爷
And my grandfather.
这是他爸爸 我的妹妹们 好多表亲 有的我甚至都不知道名字
- His father. My sisters. - [Emily] Mm-hmm.
A lot of cousins. I don't even know all of their names.
- [both laugh] - Oh, there's so much history here.
真是历史悠久啊
是的
Sì. [exhales]
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
我不确定你会想听
Oh, I'm... I'm not sure you're gonna want to hear it.
你的任何想法我都想听
Anything you are thinking, I want to hear.
[Emily chuckles softly]
如今我见到了 或者说感受到了索利塔诺
[sighs] Now that I've seen Solitano, or felt it...
或许希薇是对的
[sighs] ...maybe Sylvie was right.
我知道你打算把公♥司♥卖♥♥给JVMA
I know you're planning on selling your company to JVMA,
我觉得这是个重大错误
and I think it's a big mistake.
好吧 那...
Okay. And... [inhales]
你是怎么知道这件事的?
How do you know about this?
外头都传开了
- It's out there. - Hmm.
在我来这里之前 我并不觉得这跟我有什么关系
Really, I didn't think it was any of my business until I came here, but... [sighs]
但这个地方 以及你们家所创造的东西非常特别
...this place and what your family has created is so special.
特别 但也停滞不前
Special and stuck in time.
[mellow music playing]
我妈不喜欢改变
My mother doesn't like change.
但我不希望我们当一个隐形品牌
But I don't want us to be invisible.
我们需要成长 需要在世界上取得更重要的地位
We need to grow and be a bigger part of the world.
所以 是的 JVMA给了一个报价 我们正在考虑
So, yes, we have an offer from JVMA we are considering.
他们要我们在周末之前给出答复
They need an answer by the end of the week.
我知道我希望公♥司♥成为什么样子
And I know what I want it to be.
这样的公♥司♥世界上已所剩无几了
So little is left in the world like this. [chuckles]
你们的公♥司♥有灵魂 我在餐桌上感受到了
Your company has a soul, I felt it at the table.
它也体现在你们的品质中 我不希望看到你的公♥司♥失去灵魂
And... And in the quality of what you produce.
And I would hate to see you lose it.
我没打算让公♥司♥丢失灵魂
I... I don't plan to lose it.
我希望看到我们成为 像普拉达、古驰那样的真正品牌
I want to see us become a real brand like Prada or Gucci.
为此 我们需要资金
And for that, we need money.
但我了解他们公♥司♥的人 你不能相信他们
But I know these people, Marcello, and they are not to be trusted.
真不敢相信我会说下面的话
[sighs] I can't believe I'm saying this, but...
你们愿意考虑跟我们公♥司♥碰个面吗?
Would you consider meeting with us?
Oh.
又来了
There we go again.
又回到公事了
Back to business.
我这么问只是因为我在乎你 而且我认为我们能帮上忙
I'm only saying it because I care about you, and I think we could help.
至少听听我们的想法
At least just hear us out.
我们都回绝了所有的意大利公♥司♥
[inhales] We have turned down every Italian firm.
为什么还会考虑找一家法国公♥司♥?
Why would we even consider a French one?
因为...
Because... [sighs]
就像你们一样 我们公♥司♥很特别
...like you, we are special.
[Marcello inhales] Emily...
艾米丽...
我觉得你来这里是个错误
I... I think you made a mistake coming here.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
[music fades]
不 该道歉的是我
No, I'm sorry. I...
我不该说那些话 我太多嘴了
I shouldn't have. I said too much.
有时候我就是控制不住自己
Sometimes I can't help myself. [chuckles]
我去找个人送你回罗马吧
Let me get someone to help you find your way back to Rome. Hmm?
[inhales]
Lacrima E Mare (feat. La Metralli)" by Cyril Giroux playing]
雷诺5广♥告♥ 第三条
[man in Italian] Renault Cinq Commercial Take 3.
[reporters clamoring]
[song continues]
- [tires screech] - [engines revving]
停!
- [song ends] - [in English] And cut!
好的 我们再来一遍
Bene. Ne facciamo un'altra.
[indistinct chatter]
希薇 真是惊喜啊
Hey, Sylvie, what a nice surprise.
你怎么会来罗马的?
What brings you to Roma?
我也不确定了
Oh, I'm not sure anymore.
不管什么原因 见到你我很高兴
I'm so happy to see you, whatever the reason.
我还有几个小时才能完事 你可以回头再来 或者...
I have a couple of more hours here. You can come back or--
不用 我就在这里等
No, I'll wait.
偶尔改成看别人工作也挺不错
It's nice to see someone else work for a change.
我去给你弄把椅子
I'll get you a chair.
好了 给这位女士拿把椅子
[in Italian] Okay, let's get a chair for the lady.
摩托车进来晚了
The Vespas were late.
我们再来一遍!
Let's go again!
[gentle music playing]
有什么东西 在一直把你勾回罗马 希薇
[in English] Something keeps throwing you back to Rome, Sylvie.
这还不够明显吗?
Isn't it obvious?
我很希望是我 但不是
I'd like to think it's me. But, no.
这座城市对你有影响力
This city has a hold on you.
或许它代表了你真正想成为的人
Or maybe it represents who you really want to be.
我想成为什么?
What is that?
一名艺术家
An artist.
不是
No. [chuckles]
电影制♥作♥人?
A filmmaker?
我去上你的课 是因为我很欣赏你和你拍摄的电影
I took your classes because I admired you and the films you made.
当然 我是想学拍电影 但那只是中年人的幻想
Of course I wanted to learn, but... [scoffs] it was a middle-aged fantasy.
[laughs] I see.
明白了
有些女人选择做美容去皱纹 另一些女人则在罗马学习电影制♥作♥
Some women get botox
- and other women study cinema in Rome. - [laughs]
听着 我知道自己擅长什么
- Hmm? - Listen, I know what I'm good at.
而且我现在要管理一家公♥司♥
And I have an office to run now.
有很多事情比工作更重要
There are a lot of things more important than work.
[sighs] I know.
我知道
不知怎的 来到这里提醒了我这一点
Somehow, coming here reminds me of that.
今天 我让我们公♥司♥的一个美国姑娘
Today, I... I told an American girl that works for me
牺牲她的恋情来满足我的野心 这么做太不对了
to sacrifice romance for my ambition, which was so wrong.
那她是怎么做的呢?
- And what did she do? - Oh. [scoffs]
她拒绝了 理应如此
She refused, as she should have.
自从我开了自己的事务所之后 工作就变成了我的生活
But ever since I opened my own agency, my life has become my work.
我现在甚至还跟我老公有业务往来 他在巴黎开了一家会所
I'm even in business with my husband now who's opened a club in Paris.
- 你还跟你老公在一起? - 是的
- Still with your husband? - Oui.
[smacks lips]
我觉得你是唯一一个 让他吃醋的男人
I think you're the only man he's ever been jealous of.
[chuckles softly, inhales]
那我们该怎么办呢?
And where does that leave us?
在罗马时...
- When in Rome... - Mm.
Back to Heaven" by Later. playing]
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表