剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
1
Mambo Italiano" by Rosemary Clooney playing]
♪ Hey, mambo! Mambo Italiano! ♪
♪ Go, go, go You mixed up Siciliano... ♪
你做了那种事之后 居然还吃得下东西?
How can you even have an appetite after what you did?
[soft music playing on speakers]
马切洛不回我的短♥信♥ 还把我的电♥话♥转到了语♥音♥信箱
Marcello won't return my texts and he's sending my calls to voicemail.
他不想再跟我有任何关系了
He doesn't want anything to do with me anymore.
拜托
[Sylvie] Oh, please.
他们不用把公♥司♥卖♥♥给JVMA
They don't need to sell out to JVMA.
是你跟那家公♥司♥有仇 不是我
You have a vendetta against that company, not me.
我在乎的是马切洛这个人 而不是一个需要拯救的品牌
I care about Marcello as a person, not as a brand that needs saving.
或许你可以两者兼顾
Well, maybe you can do both.
你又不是第一次 把公事和私事混在一起
It's not the first time you mix business with pleasure,
而且你其实很擅长这么做
and you're actually quite good at it.
现在我打算把公私分开 就像你一直建议的那样
And now I plan to keep them both separate, like you've always advised me to.
或许是你变了
Or maybe you've changed.
[sighs] He was planning to take me to Solitano,
他本打算带我去索利塔诺 所以我要去那里找他
so I'm gonna go and try to find him there.
只是为了让他相信 你来罗马的事
Only to convince him that you coming to Rome
跟我一点关系也没有
had absolutely nothing to do with me.
好吧 那就祝你有愉快的一天
Well, buona giornata, then.
再见
Arrivederci.
Baba Cool (Rosé Version)" by Loui Sixteen and Casey Mattson playing]
(希薇:嗨 我是希薇 我在罗马)
[song continues]
《艾米丽在巴黎》
(@艾米丽在巴黎 松树林立 渴望意大利)
(敏迪来电)
- [cell phone vibrating] - Ah.
你好啊 美女
Buongiorno, bella.
抱歉 我现在没心情装可爱
I'm sorry I can't be cute right now. [sighs]
我和尼古拉斯分手了
Nico and I broke up.
什么?怎么回事?
What? What happened?
他只在乎当执行总裁 还试图控制我
All he cares about is being CEO,
and... and he was trying to control me, and I...
就好像跟我爸的事又重新上演一样
[sighs] It's just like my dad all over again.
我很为你难过 敏迪
Oh, I'm so sorry, Min.
这还不是最糟的
[sighs] That's not the worst part.
拜尼古拉斯所赐 我们刚被取消了欧洲歌♥曲大赛的资格
Thanks to Nico, we just got disqualified from Eurovision.
什么?怎么会的?
What? How?
他用《我的太阳》 当他们防晒霜的广♥告♥曲
He made "Mon Soleil" the song for his sunscreen,
然后发到了网上
and he posted it online,
欧洲歌♥曲大赛 严禁参赛歌♥曲被用于商业用途
and Eurovision strictly prohibits any commercial use.
你可以告他
You can sue.
试着去跟大赛的评委说呀 我们被取消参赛资格了
Yeah, try telling that to the Eurovision judges. We're out of the competition.
既然尼古拉斯对你都能做出这种事 那马切洛不能信任他
Well, if Nico would do that to you, then Marcello can't trust him either.
开玩笑吗?谁也不能信任他
Are you kidding? No one can. [inhales]
我不能再谈论这件事了 你的浪漫周末过得怎么样?
I can't talk about this anymore.
How is your romantic weekend going?
说来话长
Uh, well, it's a long story,
但希薇突然插了一腿 于是就变得不那么浪漫了
but Sylvie crashed the party and it got a whole lot less romantic.
等等 如果希薇能“插一腿” 我是不是也可以?
Wait, if Sylvie crashed, could I crash too?
我真的需要离开巴黎
- I really need to get out of Paris. - Oh, I don't think that's a--
我觉得这不是个...
我会订下午的航♥班♥
I'll book the afternoon flight.
把酒店地址发给我就行 爱你!
Just send me the hotel deets. Love you!
Ooh... [sighs]
[pleasant Italian music playing]
你好
[Emily] Buongiorno.
请问穆拉托里公♥司♥的总部在哪儿?
Where can I find the Muratori headquarters?
穆拉托里什么?
[in Italian] Muratori what?
办公室
[in English] Uh, the offices. The factory.
工厂
- [man] Hmm... - Um, Marcello Muratori.
马切洛·穆拉托里
- 马切洛·穆拉托里啊 - 对 就是他
- Ah, Marcello Muratori. - Yeah, sì, Marcello Muratori.
请坐吧 要咖啡吗? 羊角面包?卡布奇诺?
Prego, si accomodi. Un caffè, un cornetto, un cappuccino?
不用了 谢谢
Uh, no, grazie.
请坐吧
Prego, si accomodi.
[whimsical Italian music playing]
是艾米丽吗?
Um, Emily?
是的 是我
- Oui. Uh, I... I mean, sì. - [both chuckle]
马切洛还没从罗马回来 我还以为你会跟他一起来呢
Marcello isn't back from Rome yet, and I thought you were coming with him.
本来是的 但后来计划有变
Yes, I was going to, but then there was a change of plans.
抱歉 您是哪位?
Sorry, and you are?
我是他妈妈 安东尼娅·穆拉托里 欢迎
Oh! I'm his mother, Antonia Muratori.
- Oh! - Welcome.
认识您我真是太高兴了
- [laughs] - It's so lovely to meet you.
我一直期待着能见见这个
And I was looking forward to meeting this Emily
马切洛一直挂在嘴上的艾米丽
who Marcello will not stop talking about.
- 真的?他会提起我? - 自从遇到你 他就一直在提
- Really? He talks about me? - Ever since he met you.
可你怎么会一个人在这里呢?
But, uh, why are you here alone?
Oh. Uh... I decided to, uh, surprise him.
我想给他一个惊喜
你可以在午餐时给他惊喜 今天是玛丽亚的生日
You can surprise Marcello at lunch. It's Maria's birthday.
太好了 玛丽亚是谁?
[gasps] Oh, wonderful. Um, who's Maria?
她是我们的面料裁剪师之一 在我们公♥司♥做了好多年了
She's one of our fabric cutters. She's been with the company for years.
真不错 这个生日很特别吗?
Oh, that's so nice. Is it a special birthday?
不是 但她很特别
No, but she's special.
就像我们公♥司♥里的每个员工一样
- Like everyone who works at our company. - [both chuckle]
他们就像我们的家人
They're family to us.
艾米丽?
[Marcello] Emily?
你怎么会在这里?
What are you doing here?
惊喜吧
Surprise. [chuckles]
我正要带艾米丽去村里逛逛
I was about to show Emily the town.
好的
[Marcello hesitantly] Okay.
谢了 妈妈 把她交给我吧
[in Italian] Mmm. Thanks, Mom. I'll take her from here.
[inhales]
这么说...
[in English] So...
你在跟踪我?
you are stalking me now? Hmm?
没有
- No. - Hmm?
不是的 我来这里 是因为我根本不知道
No. No. I... I came here because I had absolutely no idea
我的老板会那样伏击我
that my boss was gonna ambush me like that.
我来罗马只有一个目的:见你
I only came to Rome for one reason. To see you.
所以 如果你还愿意的话 我很想按原计划参观一下你们村子
So, if you still want to, I would love to see your town, as we planned.
好吧
Va bene. [laughs]
那我们走吧
Then let's go. Hmm?
[gentle music playing]
对了 你跟你妈妈提起过我?
[Emily] So, you told your mother about me?
[Marcello chuckles]
好吧 我有件事要坦白
Okay. I have a confession.
那天在默热沃 没问你要电♥话♥号♥码 我的肠子都悔青了
That day in Megève, I cursed myself for not asking for your number.
我告诉我妈 我遇到了一个很特别的姑娘
- [Emily giggles] - And I told my mother
I met someone special,
可我却让她跑了
- and I let her get away. - Mmm.
她说 如果我们真的有缘 就会再次相遇
So, she said, if it was meant to be, we would find our way back to each other.
被她说中了
And we did.
我的老天 真的吗?
Oh, my God. Is that really true?
我妈的预感很神奇 她深谙世道
My mother is a little magical.
- She knows things. [laughs] - Oh. [laughs]
那你♥爸♥爸呢?
And your father?
我爸爸在我十岁时去世了
My father passed away when I was ten.
他是个很了不起的人
- Oh. - He was an amazing man.
抱歉 我不知道
I'm sorry.
不 没事的
No, it's all right. It's all right.
他取得了很多成就
He accomplished so much.
他在这里长大 然后在这里创业
He grew up here and started a business.
一开始生意很小
- Very small at first. - Mmm.
这个村子一直以
And this town was always known
出我们公♥司♥羊绒的特殊山羊而闻名
for the special goats that produce our cashmere.
这么说你真的是个牧羊人
Ah, so you really are a goatherd.
在某种程度上是的
- Yes, in a way. - [both laugh]
我爸有一个原则 那就是无论他取得什么成就
And my father had a philosophy that whatever success he made,
他都会跟全村人一起分享
he would share with the entire village.
所以基本上村里每个人 都是穆拉托里公♥司♥的员工
That is why practically everyone here works for Muratori.
为此 我们深感责任重大
- [Emily] Mmm. - And we feel responsible for that.
多年来 我们建造了一所很棒的学校
Over the years, we built a wonderful school,
一个图书馆 甚至还有剧院
library, even a theater.
我们希望 在这里工作的每个人都能快乐
We want everyone who works here to be happy.
因为要是你在工作中不快乐 那你在生活中也不会快乐
Because if you're not happy at work, you cannot be happy in life.
我完全同意
Oh, I totally agree.
只是我以前从没听人这么说过
I've just never heard anyone say it like that before.
获得快乐的最重要途径之一 就是通过胃
And one of the most important ways to happiness is through the stomach.
这就是为什么在一点整的时候
- [Emily chuckles] - And that is why at exactly one o'clock,
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表