剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表
I was wondering if I could take a vacation day this week.
休假?没什么不可以啊 你要去哪儿?
A vacation day? I don't see why not. Where are you off to?
没什么特别的地方 只是想出城 享受一下属于自己的时间
Oh, nowhere special.
I just wanted some me time and thought I'd get out of town.
你要去哪儿 享受这属于自己的时间呢?
And where are you taking this me time?
罗马吗?
Rome?
你怎么会这么想?
[scoffs] Why would you think that?
预感
A hunch.
不过如果你是去罗马 我很想跟马切洛·穆拉托里碰个面
But if you were, I'd love to get a meeting with Marcello Muratori.
我不是要去罗马
I'm not going to Rome. [chuckles]
我是要去...
I'm going to, um...
克拉科夫?谁会去那儿啊?
Kraków.
- Kraków? Who goes to Kraków? - [footsteps approach]
克拉科夫?谁要去克拉科夫?
Kraków? Who's going to Kraków?
艾米丽 不知道为什么
Well, Emily, for some reason.
那是全欧洲我最喜欢的城市
My favorite city in all of Europe.
是二战时唯一没被轰炸过的城市
The only city they didn't bomb.
真是一块瑰宝
- [Emily] Mm-hmm. - Such a jewel.
可不是?真是一块瑰宝
Right? Such a jewel.
是呀 跟芝加哥相比当然是
Mm, yeah. Compared to Chicago.
休息几天 好好享受吧
Take a couple of days. Enjoy.
谢谢 那我们下周再见了
Thank you. I guess I'll see you next week, then.
那里的维利奇卡盐矿之旅 你绝对要去一下
The Wieliczka Salt Mine tour is not to be missed.
- [pen clicks] - Cool.
好的
还有...
[Luc] And also...
[upbeat Italian music playing]
[airplane engine whirring]
- 谢谢你 先生 - 不客气
- Grazie mille, signore. - Prego.
马切洛!
Marcello!
艾米丽
- Emily. - [music fades]
[Emily chuckles]
[kisses] Buongiorno, Emily.
你好 艾米丽
你还真是不浪费一点时间啊
You don't waste any time.
你只来几天 而要参观的地方又很多
You're only here for a few days. There's a lot to see.
我去办下入住 很快的
Oh, I'll check in super-fast.
- 等一下 你好 - 您好
- Wait. Buongiorno. - Buongiorno.
她预约了参观 要迟到了 能帮她把行李拿去房♥间吗?
[in Italian] Miss Cooper is late for her tour.
Please make sure her bags get to her room?
- 当然可以 - 太好了
- Of course, sir. - Very nice.
谢谢
Grazie.
回来的时候 行李会在房♥间等你
[in English] Your bags will be waiting when you return.
- Ah... - Andiamo?
我们走吧?
好的
Andiamo. [chuckles]
L'amico del giaguaro" by Aldo Buonocore and His Orchestra playing]
Ooh.
[imperceptible]
[Emily laughs]
- 用眼睛看 不是用手♥机♥ - 好吧 你说得对
- Look with your eyes, not with your phone. - Okay, you're right.
我爸会激动死的
Oh, my dad would die.
《角斗士》是他最喜欢的电影
Gladiator is his favorite movie.
这建筑怎么能屹立到现在啊?
How is that still standing?
我们造的东西都能万古长存
We build things to last.
抓紧了
- [engine revving] - Hang on.
Basta Cazzate" by Bon Entendeur playing]
[song fades]
[loud bang]
那是什么声音?
What was that?
罗马的报时钟
Roman alarm clock.
[indistinct chatter]
他们每天这时候都会鸣炮 已经快两百年了
They fire a cannon every day at noon for almost 200 years now.
以前 这是提醒教堂鸣钟的信♥号♥♥
- [chuckles] - It used to signal
the church bells to ring.
现在只是在提醒大家
Now, it's just a reminder
全市所有的时钟都不太准
that all the clocks around the city are a little bit off.
为什么不把时钟调准呢?
Why don't they fix the clocks?
因为我们并不在乎是否准时
Mmm, we are not really that concerned with being on time.
Mmm. Okay.
好吧
我们走吧?
Shall we go?
[clicks tongue] One more minute.
再多待一分钟
[pleasant Italian music playing]
罗马真是太美了
[Emily] This city is so beautiful.
比欧洲的某座城市还美吗?
More beautiful than a certain other European city?
这两座城市很不一样
[sighs] They are so different.
巴黎是那么秩序井然 而这里
Paris is so orderly and structured, and here it's like, you know,
拐过一个街角 就能看到一座 有两千年历史的大理石雕像
you turn a corner and there's a 2,000-year-old marble statue.
或是喷泉
- [Marcello] Or a fountain. - [water rushing]
我的老天 是“许愿池”
Oh, my God, the Trevi Fountain.
太壮观了
Oh! It's so spectacular.
如果我想投硬币 你会觉得很丢人吗?
Are you gonna be really embarrassed if I wanna throw a coin?
有什么好丢人的?你是游客 你不投 我才觉得丢人呢
Why? You're a tourist. I'm embarrassed if you don't.
- [chuckles] - [softly] Oh.
[mellow music playing]
[music fades]
我经常在电影里看到罗马
[Emily] I've seen so much of this city in the movies,
感觉就像我已经来过这里一样
I feel like I've been here already. [chuckles]
你是指《甜蜜的生活》?
You mean like La Dolce Vita?
我想到的是《莉琪的异想世界》
I was thinking more like The Lizzie McGuire Movie.
没听说过
Huh. I don't know that one.
这个等我给你上 “文化教育课”时再解释
We'll save that for your cultural education.
所以 我只需扔一枚硬币 再许个愿就行?
[chuckles]
So, I just throw a coin and I make a wish?
不 不是这样的
No, no, no, it doesn't work like that. Look, turn.
听着 转过身
[mellow music playing]
你得用右手从左肩上方往后扔
You throw with your right hand over your left shoulder. Hmm?
扔一枚 就能确保你会再回罗马
If you throw one coin, it ensures you return to Rome.
真棒
Oh. Cute.
好了
- [water splashes] - Done.
如果扔两枚
If you throw two coins,
就意味着你会再回来 而且会有一段新的恋情
it means you'll come back and you'll have a new romance.
有意思
Interesting.
那如果扔三枚呢?
[coin tings]
- [water splashes] - And if I throw three?
扔三枚表示你会再回罗马 坠入爱河 嫁为人♥妻♥
Three coins means you come back, fall in love, and get married.
扔不扔随便你
Up to you.
我们应该留点钱买♥♥午饭
I think we should save some money for lunch.
你想到我心里去了
- You read my mind. - [both laugh]
[mellow music continues]
[music fades]
太好了!“柠檬酒”!
- Vabbè! Vabbè! Limoncello! - [both laughing]
看看谁来了!“柠檬酒”!
Ma guardate chi è arrivato! Limoncello!
艾米丽 这是我的老朋友 贾尼
Emily, this is an old friend, Gianni.
你好 艾米丽 很高兴认识你
Buongiorno. Buongiorno, Emily, so nice to meet you.
我也是
- Likewise. - [Gianni chuckles]
你为什么叫他“柠檬酒”?
Why do you call him Limoncello?
因为发音跟我的名字很像
Because it sounds like my name.
没错
- Yeah, he's right. Marcello, Limoncello. - [Marcello] Hmm.
马切洛 “利蒙切洛”
不过也因为我们15岁时 他喝这个酒喝吐了
But it's also the drink he got sick on when we were 15.
吐了一厨房♥
All over the kitchen. [laughs]
还好我妈很喜欢他 把他当自己的儿子
My mother, thank God she loves him like a son
要换了是别人 早被她宰了
because she'd have killed anyone else.
看来你们认识很久了
Sounds like you know each other a long time.
从我小时候起 我父母就一直带我来这里
My parents have been bringing me here since I was a kid.
对 当时是我祖父母在打理餐馆
Yes, when my grandparents ran it.
你们俩都在自己的家族企业里工作?
Now you both work in the family business?
- 没错! - 我喜欢
- [Gianni] Yes! - I love that.
他奶奶做的阿马特里奇亚纳酱 是最好吃的
Gianni's nonna made the best amatriciana you've ever tasted.
我不知道那是什么 不过我很想尝尝
I don't know what that is,
好 找个位子坐下 今天我们会好好招待你的
- but I'm all about it. [laughs] - Okay.
Have a seat. We're gonna take good care of you today.
非常感谢 贾尼
Grazie mille, Gianni.
我的天 你的意大利语说得真好
E, Madonna, your Italian is beautiful.
什么?哪有 我只知道几个词
[chuckles] What? No, I, like, know only a few words.
哇 她很美 很美
No vabbè, è bellissima. È bellissima. [laughs]
你真有眼光 好样的 “柠檬酒”
- You picked a good one. - Yeah.
Bravo, Limoncello.
请入座吧
Please, have a seat.
- 谢谢 - 我去拿点吃的过来
- [Emily] Thank you. - [Gianni] I'll bring something to eat.
Norma: Casta Diva" playing]
那么 你更喜欢哪座城市
- [chuckles] - So, now which city do you prefer,
巴黎还是罗马?
Paris or Roma?
两座城市都很棒 请别逼我做出选择
They're both so incredible, please don't make me choose.
[chuckles] But one observation after being here a few hours,
不过 在这里待了几个小时 我发现了一点
这里的人都很热情
the people here are really warm.
剧集 | 艾米丽在巴黎(2020) | 导航列表