That's obvious.
但我不得不离开去帮助一些人。
But I've had to go and help some people.
有一种生物有一个叫'乘客'的存在。
There's a creature with a Passenger form.
他们在绑♥架♥人。
They're abducting people.
而且,你懂我,我从来都不喜欢老套的绑♥架♥行为。
And, you know me, I've never been a fan of the old abductions.
我不知道它会把我引到哪里。
I don't know where it'll lead me.
我有一艘鲁巴人飞船,我会让应答器一直开着。
I've got a Lupari ship, and I'll keep the transponder blaring.
快点,因斯顿-维-温德。
Hurry up, Inston Vee Vinder.
哦,还有,嗯,我爱你。
Oh, and, um, I love you.
我真地爱你。
I really love you.
我也爱你。
I love you too.
哦,呃,坐标。
Ooh, uh, coordinates.
所以,我正在前往,哦,别,别,别,别用完啊 --
So, I'm heading to, oh, no, no, no, don't run out--
别啊。
No.
我上路了。
I'm on my way.
这好奇怪。
That's very odd.
正在进行模式优化。
Pattern optimisation in progress.
我们来这个年代已经过去三年了。
We've been in this decade for three years now.
你认为我们还能回去吗?
Do you think we'll ever get back?
卡瓦尼斯塔呼叫鲁巴人舰队。
Karvanista to Lupari fleet.
地球防护罩现在已是可以被突破的。
Earth shield is now breachable.
你期望如何保护这个可怜的种族,我不知道。
How you expect to protect this pitiful race, I do not know.
你能感觉到时间力量的变强吗?
Can you feel the timeforce growing?
起作用了。
It's working.
就像我们计划的那样。
Just as we planned.
就像我们计划的那样。
Just as we planned.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表