这就是我所说的。
That's what I said.
你说他们周末后就会离开。
You said they'd be off after the weekend.
我从来没有说过。
他这样说是为了惹恼我。
- I never did.
- He does this to annoy me.
他们先是在利物浦。
They were in Liverpool first.
比其他地方早六个小时。没有人相信我们。
Six hours before anywhere else. Nobody believed us.
他们占领了全世界,但他们从这里开始。
They went all round the world, but they started here.
当你说到这里,你到底是指哪里?
When you say here, where exactly do you mean?
这就是他们第一次出现的地方。
This is where they first appeared.
占领了整个海滨地区。
Took over the whole waterfront.
我们去看看吧。
Let's go have a look.
嘿,你要去哪里?
Hey, where you going?
有成千上万的人。
他们有激光枪。
There's thousands of them.
They've got lasers.
爸爸,这是我们的星球。
这些是我们的码头。
Dad, this is our planet.
These are our docks.
你还能做什么?
坐在家里抱怨?
What else are you gonna do?
Sit at home and complain?
这是他通常做的事情。
It's what he normally does.
喂,你!我不怕打一架。
Oi, you! I'm not afraid of a scrap.
我是瓦拉西的...
I was Wallasey's--
1996年,少年拳击冠军。
Junior Boxing Champion, 1996.
我们已经听说有人尝试过,然后就消失了。
We've already heard of people trying and then just disappearing.
是啊,这几天我有一些与外星人打交道的经验。
Yeah, well, I've had some experience of dealing with aliens these last few days.
你们两个,回到房♥子里去。我进去呀。
You two, get back to the house. I'm going in.
什么,自己一个人?
What, by yourself?
这样更好。
It's better that way.
拿着这个,孩子。
Take this, son.
以防你需要它。
In case you need it.
这两个人怎么了?他们都被烧死了。
What happened to these two? They're all burned out.
祭师:你能修复吗?
PRIEST: Can you repair?
我不知道你是什么意思。
I don't know what you mean.
祭师:收到来自外走廊祭师三角区的传输。
PRIEST: Transmission received from outer corridor priest triangle.
还有一个人。
你要靠边站。
There is another.
You will step aside.
维修在这里。
Repair is here.
嗨,我是亚兹。
Hi, I'm Yaz.
服役于卡斯托-温弗-福克斯菲尔的因斯顿-维-温德指挥官,为您乐意效劳。
Serving Commander Inston-Vee Vinder of Kasto-Winfer-Foxfell at your service.
哦,好吧,如果我们要正式一些。
Oh, well, if we're going formal,
哈勒姆郡警♥察♥的现役警官汗。
地球分部。
Serving Officer Khan, Hallamshire Police.
Earth Division.
为您乐意效劳。
At yours.
祭师:修理!修理修理!
PRIEST: Repair! Repair!
你知道如何解决这个问题吗?
You know how to fix this?
给你全说吧,因斯顿-维-温德。
只叫温德的好。
- Full disclosure, Inston-Vee Vinder.
- Just Vinder's fine.
我不知道我是怎么来的,也不知道为什么,更不知道这里是哪里,
也不知道我怎么回家。
I don't know how I got here, or why, or where here is or how I get back home.
一样。
Same.
我不想吓到你,但现在宇宙有一些非常不对劲的地方。
我亲眼所见。
I don't wanna freak you out, but there's something very wrong with the universe right now.
I saw it for myself.
我也是。从我的前哨站。
那些东西,他们称之为 "Flux"。
Me too. From my outpost.
Those objects, they called it The Flux.
他们想要修复什么?
What do they want repairing?
这个。
This.
哦。
Oh.
好吧。
Well,
我本来希望它能小一点。
I was hoping it was gonna be a bit smaller.
不那么抽象。
Less abstract.
更像是一台洗衣机。
More like a washing machine.
那么,这些是什么坏了?
像之前和之后。
So, these are what are broken?
Like a before and after.
这还不是全部。
That's not all.
退后一步。
Step back.
近距离激活,所有的都是。
Proximity activation, on all of them.
不知道为什么。
Not sure why.
你甚至知道这是什么地方吗?
Do you even know what this place is?
三角块说这是阿特罗波斯神庙。
The triangle said it's the Temple of Atropos.
但这是不可能的。
为什么不呢?
- But it can't be.
- Why not?
修理!你必须修复!
PRIEST: Repair! You must repair!
我需要更多的信息。
I'm gonna need more information.
带我们了解一下基本情况。
来个傻瓜指南。
Take us through the basics.
Idiot's guide.
祭师:修理工作不能由傻瓜承担。
PRIEST: Repair must not be undertaken by idiots.
解释下摩伊赖,解释下阿特罗波斯,讲下这修复的背景设定。
Explain Mouri, explain Atropos, and set context for repair.
祭师:我们是守护祭师。
PRIEST: We are the Guardian Priests.
我们守护着时间星球上的阿特罗波斯神庙。
We maintain the Temple of Atropos on the planet of Time.
所有的时间都经过摩伊赖。一定要经过摩伊赖。
All time passes through the Mouri. Must pass through the Mouri.
在阿特罗波斯存在之前,时间疯狂乱走。
Before Atropos, Time ran wild.
摩伊赖被人指派来驾驭(时间)。
To harness, the Mouri were assigned.
由谁指派?
Assigned by who?
祭师:此信息不存在。
PRIEST: Information unavailable.
如果摩伊赖坏掉,时间的运行将无人能阻。
If the Mouri are broken, Time shall run unstoppable.
这是个麻烦,对吗?
Which is a problem, right?
祭师:时间就是毁灭。
PRIEST: Time is destruction.
摩伊赖被控制了。
它们必须不被打破。
The Mouri are controlled.
They must not break.
时间不能被释放出来。
Time must not be unleashed.
你谈论时间,好像它是一种力量。
You talk about Time as if it was a force.
祭师:时间是邪恶的。
而且它将追求它的自我。
PRIEST: Time's evil.
And it will seek its own.
在该院内发现了人类的污垢。
Human filth has been discovered within the compound.
瑞斯考指挥官需要一支处决部队。
Commander Riskaw requires an execution troop.
立即部署。
Immediate deployment.
把他们带到这里来!
Bring them here!
将他们排成一列。
Place them in line.
我是桑塔时空指挥部的里斯考指挥官。
I am Commander Riskaw of Sontaran Temporal Command.
间谍活动是对桑塔的叛逆。
Spying is treason against Sontar.
如果你们有什么话,现在是把它们讲给自己的时刻。
If you have any words, now is the moment to keep them to yourselves.
士兵们!举起武器!
Soldiers! Raise arms!
处决!
Execute!
处决完毕。
Execution complete.
我们的时空攻势已经临近,士兵们。
Our Temporal Offensive is near, soldiers.
桑塔-哈!
桑塔-哈!
- Sontar-Ha!
- Sontar-Ha!
桑塔-哈!
桑塔-哈!桑塔-哈!
Sontar-Ha!
Sontar-Ha! Sontar-Ha!
够了!
对入侵者保持警惕。
Enough!
Stay alert for intruders.
我们将处决所有违抗我们的人!
We will execute all who defy us!
谈判。
Parlay.
在这里!
Over here!
你一定可以。
Let's be having you.
脱掉你的帽子,伙计。
Take your hat off, mate.
哦,转念一想,把它放回去。
Oh, on second thoughts, put it back on.
你有关于被称为博士的奸诈害虫的信息。
You have information regarding the treacherous vermin known as The Doctor.
你在和她说话。
You're talking to her.
什么?
What?
你欺骗了我的士兵。
You deceived my soldier.
这并不难。
It wasn't difficult.
令人遗憾的是,我们的The Flux战略没有预见到你们的存在,但我们不会动摇。
It is regrettable that our Flux strategy did not foresee your presence but we shall not falter.
你知道"The Flux"要来了?
You knew the Flux was coming?
那么,是什么原因造成的呢?
是你们这些人吗?The Flux的背后是桑塔人吗?
So, what caused it?
Is it you lot? Are the Sontarans behind the Flux?
The Flux既不是我们制♥造♥的,也不是我们控制的。
The Flux is neither of our making or our control.
但我们的通灵指挥部预见到了这一点。
But our Psychic Command foresaw it.
我们在鲁巴人护盾生效前的零星时间里,对这块脆弱的岩石进行了攻击。
We timed our attack on this feeble rock in the fractions before the Lupari Shield took effect.
当我们都在注意别的事时。你一定很得意吧。
While we were all looking the other way. You must be very proud.
自从伟大的指挥官林克斯第一次在其脆弱的土地上提出要求以来,
这个星球一直在反抗着我们。
This planet has defied us ever since the great Commander Lynx first staked his claim on the ground of its feeble soil.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表