我知道这是你。
I know this was you.
我知道今天每家都收到了一份。
I know every house has received one today.
你是在故意吓唬人。
You're deliberately scaring people.
而你却故意无视我。
And you're deliberately ignoring me.
你数过这些石头吗?
Have you counted the stones?
我不认同迷信的民间传说。
I don't subscribe to superstitious folklore.
我知道这里正好有92块墓碑。
I know there are exactly 92 gravestones here.
数一数。
Count them.
如果有更多的话,也许你会照我说的做。
And if there are more, maybe you'll do what I told you.
佩吉?
佩吉?
Peggy?
Peggy?
佩吉?
Peggy?
这事又发生了。
It's happening again.
给你。
Here you are.
茶,用我自己的蜜蜂酿造的蜂蜜。
Tea, with honey from my own bees.
天然的压惊药。
Nature's own shock remedy.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
我说什么了?
What did I say?
呃,我把所有都录下来了。
这有点令人震惊。
Uh, I got it all recorded.
It was a little alarming.
不像那些让我的音速起子热炸的读数那样令人震惊。
Not as alarming as the readings that have set my sonic off.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你可以叫我博士。
You can call me the Doctor.
通灵调查研究所?
The Institute of Psychic Investigation?
看起来是这样的。有趣的是。
Looks like it. Interesting.
你是怎么进来的?
How did you get in here?
你的门是开着的。
这个肯定没开啊。
Your door was open.
It most certainly was not.
好吧,一旦我打开它,它就是。
Well, it was once I opened it.
但我们不要在事情的顺序上纠缠不清。
But let's not get bogged down in the order of things.
特别是当我们药谈到你在这里做的不止什么实验时,就别纠结顺序了,先生...
是教授,杰里科教授。
Not when we could get onto whatever experiments you're doing down here, Mr... Professor Jericho.
尤斯塔修斯-杰里科。
Eustacius Jericho.
尤斯塔修斯?
是的。
Eustacius?
Yes.
哦!希望我在Scrabble填词游戏里也有这个(名字)。
Oh! Wish I had that that in Scrabble,
Scrabble,一种流行的填词游戏,在特制的填词格图上,玩家通过特定位置填词来得分进行比赛
Triple-word Score是其中一种可以得三倍分的得分方式。
Scrabble,一种流行的填词游戏,在特制的填词格图上,玩家通过特定位置填词来得分进行比赛
Triple-word Score是其中一种可以得三倍分的得分方式。
三倍得分词!
on a triple-word score!
Scrabble,一种流行的填词游戏,在特制的填词格图上,玩家通过特定位置填词来得分进行比赛
Triple-word Score是其中一种可以得三倍分的得分方式。
Scrabble,一种流行的填词游戏,在特制的填词格图上,玩家通过特定位置填词来得分进行比赛
Triple-word Score是其中一种可以得三倍分的得分方式。
啊。不过不允许这样填,得恰当的名词才行。
Ah. Wouldn't be allowed, though, proper noun.
Scrabble,一种流行的填词游戏,在特制的填词格图上,玩家通过特定位置填词来得分进行比赛
Triple-word Score是其中一种可以得三倍分的得分方式。
Scrabble,一种流行的填词游戏,在特制的填词格图上,玩家通过特定位置填词来得分进行比赛
Triple-word Score是其中一种可以得三倍分的得分方式。
除非你按乔治-艾略特的规则玩,否则不允许,而她允许他。
Not unless you play George Eliot's rules, she allows him.
Scrabble,一种流行的填词游戏,在特制的填词格图上,玩家通过特定位置填词来得分进行比赛
Triple-word Score是其中一种可以得三倍分的得分方式。
很高兴见到你,尤斯塔修斯-杰里科教授。
Nice to meet you, Professor Eustatius Jericho.
房♥子也不错。
Nice house, too.
向您的实验对象致歉 --
With apologies to your subjects--
哦!
Oh!
你好。又见面了。
Hello. Again.
哦。
Oh.
啊!
Ah!
我以为音速起子是对这实验起反应。
I thought it was the experiments the sonic was reacting to.
但实际上是对你。
But it's actually you.
克莱尔。对吗?
Claire. Right?
你怎么在这里?
How are you here?
我又觉得不舒服了,教授。
I'm feeling sick again, Professor.
求你了!你扰乱了我的观察。
Please! You are disrupting my percipient.
女士,请您解释一下。
你闯入我的房♥子。
Madam, explain yourself.
You break into my house.
你打断了我的实验。
You disrupt my experiment.
你从哪里得到这个?
Where did you get this?
布朗小姐画了草图,她称之为她的预感。
Miss Brown sketches, what she calls her premonitions.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
试图保护你的安全。
Trying to keep you safe.
待在这里。
Stay here.
87, 88, 89, 90...
88, 89, 90...
91, 92...
91 92...
93.
93.
你是否将特定的领域分配给特定的小组?
Have you assigned specific areas to specific groups?
你是否有一个商定的时间来汇报?
And have you got an agreed time to report back?
人们只是在外面寻找。
People are just out looking.
她最喜欢去的地方或玩的地方呢?
What about favourite places she goes to, or plays in?
你是否优先考虑了这些?
Are you prioritising those?
我们不需要说教。
We don't need lecturing.
但如果你这么想,是的,我想......。
But if you're so set on it, yes, I suppose...
那块地和相邻的那块地。
That field and the adjacent one.
非常欢迎你去看他们。
You're very welcome to them.
如果你找到她,你可以用这个来提醒我。
You can use that to alert me, should you find her.
这是你的女儿?
This is your daughter?
我的侄孙女。
My great niece.
她的父母去世后就一直由我们照顾。
She's been in our care since her parents died.
关于她还有什么其他的我们可能需要了解的吗?
Anything else we might need to know about her?
你们为什么需要了解一些其他的事呢?
Why would you need to know anything?
如果我们找到她,我们可能想和她谈谈。
If we find her, we might want to talk to her.
因此,任何有关她的信息,或者可能让她感到安全的信息。
So, any information on what she's like, or that might make her feel safe,
这会很有用的。
that would be helpful.
她是一个十岁的女孩。
还有什么搞不清的?
She's a ten year old girl.
How much is there to know?
杰拉尔德!
Gerald!
杰拉尔德,来吧。
好的,珍。
Gerald, come on.
All right, Jean.
也许她并没有失踪。
Maybe she's not missing.
也许她只是为了远离他而逃跑。
Maybe she just ran to get away from him.
是的。
Yup.
这不是巧合,是吗?
It's no coincidence, is it?
我们是被一个疯狂的雕像搞到这里。
We got put here by a mad statue.
博士在追踪那发光的东西,小孩失踪。
Doctor's on the trail of something glowing, kid goes missing.
我对此表示怀疑。
I doubt it.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
一分钟前那个稻草人还在那里吗?
Was that scarecrow there a minute ago?
盯住它。
Keep your eyes on it.
不要眨眼。
Don't blink.
向后走。
Walk backwards.
盯住它。
Keep your eyes on it.
是的,很简单。
Yeah, easy.
不要惊慌。
Don't panic.
谁在惊慌失措?
Who's panicking?
我们已经拿到了我们的手电。
We've got our torches.
它刚刚关了我们的手电吗?
Did it just kill our torches?
盯住它。
Keep your eyes on it.
我们还有月光。
We've still got the moonlight.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
检查电池。
Checking the batteries.
哦,我的宇宙。
Oh, my universe.
看看你经历了什么。
Look what you've been through.
太空现在是空的。
Space is empty now.
我的意思是,duh!
I mean, duh!
显然,它之前也是空的。
Obviously, it was empty before.
但自从湮流后,就有了很多东西。
But since the flux, there's so much more.
太空。
Space.
而且还少了很多......其他东西。
And so much less... everything else.
当你试图寻找某人时,这使事情变得棘手。
Which, when you're trying to find someone, makes things tricky.
还记得我们的蜜月计划吗?
Remember our honeymoon plans?
在普扎诺的悬浮运河中转20圈?
20 rotations in the floating canals of Puzano?
但那时我们却接到部署,互相分别。
Then we got deployed, separately.
所以,作为代替,我们度过了那样一个夜晚,
So, instead, we had that one night,
在学院对面的一个胶囊旅馆里。
in a cubicle hotel opposite the Academy.
我的意思是,不要误会,那不仅仅是一个美好的夜晚。
I mean, don't get me wrong, that was more than a good night.
但我遗憾地告诉你,我们可能已经错过了去普扎诺的时机。
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表