一个声音。
Over there, Commander!
A voice.
另一个等待被抹杀的士兵。
Another soldier waiting to be obliterated.
让我进去!
我必须要找到他们。
Let me in!
I have to find them.
分散开来,找到那些人类的败类!
Spread out and locate the human scum!
我回家了?
I'm home?
吉姆!吉姆,是我,丹!
Jim! Jim, it's me, Dan!
关于房♥子的事很抱歉,我可以解释。
Sorry about the house, I can explain.
吉姆!
Jim!
快呀,爸爸。
接电♥话♥,好吗?
Come on, Dad.
Pick up, will ya?
什么?
What?
不可能。
No way.
那是什么鬼东西?
违抗宵禁者,违反宵禁将被立即处决。
- What the hell is that?
- SONTARAN: Curfew defier, breach of curfew will result in instant execution.
士兵们,抓捕!分头行动,不要放过所有逃跑路线。
Soldiers, apprehend! Divide and cover all escape routes.
妈妈?爸爸?
Mam? Dad?
你到底去哪儿了?
Where the hell have you been?
博士?
Doctor?
丹?
Dan?
我需要一个万能GPS,然后只要发生这种情况,我就会知道我在哪里。
I need a universal GPS, then I'd know where I was, whenever this happens.
因为这种事总是在不断发生。
'Cause it just keeps happening.
约瑟夫:这是不可容忍♥的!
JOSEPH: This is intolerable!
嗨,我是亚兹。
Hi, I'm Yaz.
我如何应对?
How am I to cope?
应对什么,先生?
嗯,任何一个。
- Cope with what, sir?
- Well, any of it.
所有这一切,只是 --
它不停地在变。
All of it, just--
It insists on shifting.
你为什么不带我从顶头整个儿去看看呢?
Why don't you take me through it from the start?
从一头。
你在嘲笑我吗,夫人。顶头。
From the start.
You mock me, madam. The start.
好吧。
All right.
你能告诉我这是哪一年吗?
Can you tell me what's the year?
为什么?你认为这是个重要的问题吗?
Why? Do you believe it to be a matter of import?
也许吧。
现在是我们主的1820年。
- It might be.
- It is the year of our Lord 1820.
你有不同的看法吗?
Do you reckon it differently?
非常不同。
Very differently.
哦!
Oh!
我们所有的恐惧都变成了现实。
All our fears made true.
所有的都是多孔的,所有的都是破碎的。
All is porous, all is broken.
我必须回溯。
I must retrace.
有这么多的工作要做。
There's so much work to be done.
我和你一起去。
不,不,如果我的经验是正确的话,那是没有用的。
- I'll come with you.
- No. No, it's to no avail, if my experience holds true.
啊,这种令人困惑的情况。
Ah, this confounded situation.
你能修复吗?
我可以什么?
- Can you repair?
- Can I what?
所有的援助都是必需的。
你能修复吗?
All assistance is required.
Can you repair?
"WWTDD" "What Would The Doctor Do"(博士这时会怎么做?)的首字母缩写,
模仿美国"What Would Jesus Do"运动口号♥缩写"WWJD"的文字游戏
是的,我可以。
Yeah. I can.
这正是我在这里的原因。
That's exactly why I'm here.
哦,西科尔夫人,我帮自己喝了朗姆酒,呃,为了帮助我做计划。
Oh, Mrs Seacole, I helped myself to the rum, er, to aid planning.
它可以记到你的账上,将军。你快速增长的账单。
It can go on your slate, General. Your rapidly rising slate.
晚上好。
Good evening.
你的朋友在哪里?
他们被叫走了,而我却暂时留在这里,显然。
- Where are your friends?
- They were called away, while I'm remaining here for now, apparently.
那么,非常欢迎你来到英国酒店。
Well, then, you are most welcome to the British Hotel.
新来的,西科尔夫人。
New arrival, Mrs Seacole.
哦,是的。
我们在战场上相遇。
Oh, yes.
We met on the battlefield.
这是轻装师的罗根中将。
This is Lieutenant-General Logan of the Light Division.
我是博士(Doctor,也表"医生")。
I'm the Doctor.
哦,西科尔夫人肯定用得上你的帮助。
Oh, Mrs Seacole could certainly do with your assistance.
我们明天的进军并非没有风险。
Our advance tomorrow is not without risk.
请告诉我你不打算与桑塔人交战。
Please tell me you're not about to engage Sontarans in battle.
这就是我们在这里的原因。
That is why we're here.
你不明白。
我以前和桑塔人打过仗。
You don't understand.
I've fought Sontarans before.
哈!我很怀疑这一点。
Ha! Somehow I doubt that.
桑塔人为战争而活。
Sontarans live for war.
他们是一个克隆人种族。
这就是它们被培育出来的目的。
They're a clone race.
It's what they're bred for.
这就是他们的全部历史。而且他们非常、非常擅长这个。
It's their entire history. And they're very, very good at it.
他们还拥有超出你想象的武器。
They also have weapons beyond your imagination.
因此,即使你确实有数量上的优势。
So even if you do have numerical advantage,
我建议,不惜一切代价,不要参与。
I advise, at all costs, do not engage.
那么很幸运的是,我指挥着女王陛下军队的这些师,而你却没有。
Then it's fortunate that I command these divisions of Her Majesty's Army and you do not.
夫人,我在工作。
我知道。我可以闻到朗姆酒的味道。
- Madam, I'm at work.
- I know. I can smell the rum.
他们在这里有多久了,桑塔人?
How long have they been here, the Sontarans?
什么,在塞巴斯托波尔外?
What, outside Sebastopol?
不,在地球上。
他们一直都在这里。
- No, on Earth.
- They've always been here.
相信我,我知道你们的历史,这不是真的。
Trust me, I know your history, and that's not true.
我们在哪里?英国在那里,牙买♥♥加在这里,仍然完好无损。
Where are we? Britain there, Jamaica here, still intact.
呃,哥伦比亚在那里,俄♥罗♥斯♥在...
Er, Columbia there and Russia is--
不在那里。没有俄♥罗♥斯♥,没有中国,只有桑塔。
Not there. No Russia, no China, only Sontar.
而你们都认为这很正常。
And you both think that's normal.
战争是正常的反面。
War is the opposite of normal.
呃,你用的那个词,呃,"俄♥罗♥斯♥"。
Er, that word you used, er, "Russia".
我在哪里听说过这句话?
Where have I heard that before?
她刚才说了。
我也这么想。
我在过去就听到过这句话。
She said it earlier.
I thought the same.
I heard it before in the past.
就像一个记忆。
另一条时间线的回声。
Like a memory.
An echo of another time.
是的。
Yes.
时间已经被打乱了。
Time has been disrupted.
但如果你还保留着那些关于真♥相♥的记忆,那么这种干扰一定是最近发生的。
But if you're still retaining those memories of the truth, then the disruption must be recent.
但怎么会呢?来自Flux的崩坏?是的,但这还不够。
But how? Fall-out from the Flux? Yeah, but that wouldn't be enough.
哦,我的意思是,突然地,桑塔人就被嵌入地图中了。
Oh, I mean, Sontarans are embedded in maps, all of a sudden.
你在期待着对你的思考的一个回应吗?
Are you expecting a response to your musings?
他们的营地离这里有多远?
How far away is their encampment?
你变得非常安静,将军。
You've gone very quiet, General.
士兵们从未知的方向出现。
The soldiers appear from directions unknown.
看到了吗?
See?
他们在做基本的事情,而你已经在后面了。
They're doing the basics and you're already on the back foot.
如果你明天在战场上面对他们,你会失去每一个人。
You will lose every man if you face them in the battlefield tomorrow.
你需要我的帮助。
You need my help.
我有女王和国家在我身边,这是我需要的所有帮助。
I have Queen and country on my side, that is all the help I need.
她现在和你在一起吗,女王?
She here with you now then, the Queen?
显然不是!
Obviously not!
那么她的影响可能是有限的。
Then her influence may be limited.
西科尔夫人,你的新助手让我无法完成我的任务。
Mrs Seacole, your new assistant is putting me off my task.
你想帮忙吗,博士?
You want to be helpful, Doctor?
护理查房♥。
Nursing rounds.
你必须让将军听我说。
You have to get the General to listen to me.
你认为军队会听从一位女博士的建议吗?
You think the Army take advice from a Doctress?
我是来护理伤员的。
I am here to nurse the wounded.
筛选战场上的受伤士兵,建立一个避难所?
Sifting the battlefields for injured soldiers, setting up a sanctuary?
你就这样决定来这里,靠自己?
You just decided to come out here, on your own?
如果我们所有人都等着被派来,我们都不会找到我们的目的,不是吗?
If we all of us waited to be sent for, we'd none of us find our purpose, would we?
我自己付了路费,我让人用我能找到的东西建造了这个地方。
I paid for my own passage and I had this place built from what I could find.
一个合适的先锋。
A proper pioneer.
大米布丁和烈性酒能鼓舞士气。
Rice pudding and hard liquor build morale.
他们还支付医药费。
They also pay for medicine.
但我的时间和技能,我免费提供给所有来者。
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表