我们现在重申这一主张!"。
We now assert that claim!
地球将成为桑塔帝国的前哨。
Earth shall be an outpost of the Sontaran Empire.
不,它不会。
No, it won't.
但为什么是这里?为什么是塞巴斯托波尔?
But why here? Why Sebastopol?
克里米亚小规模战争似乎是一个完美的开始。
The Crimean skirmish seems the perfect place to start.
如此多的冲突。
这么多的机会。
So much conflict.
So much opportunity.
而且...
And also...
我想骑马。
I wanted to ride a horse.
现在离开这个星球,你就能活着离开。
Leave this planet now and you get to leave alive.
呃。
Ugh.
你认为你那微不足道的话语会让我失望吗?
You think your puny words will stand me down?
未来将不会有战斗。
我代表全人类发言。
There will be no battle.
I speak on behalf of all of humanity.
没有,博士。
No, Doctor.
你没有。
你在做什么?
- You do not.
- What are you doing?
这个女人并不代表英国♥军♥队。
This woman does not speak for the British Army.
我们已经准备好了。
We are ready.
我所代表的人比你能想象的要多得多!
I speak for more people than you could possibly imagine!
别傻了。
Don't be a fool.
再那样对我讲一遍,博士,看你能不能活下来。
Call me that again, Doctor, and see if you survive.
这很有意思嘛!
This is good sport!
士兵,护送这位 "女博士 "回营区。
Soldier, escort this "Doctress" back to the encampment.
始终用你的武器指着她。
Keep your weapon on her at all times.
不要这样做。
决定了!
- Don't do this.
- It's done!
将手臂举过头顶,否则立即被当作叛徒枪毙。
Raise your arms above your head or be shot as a traitor immediately.
走吧!
Go!
你不代表任何人,博士!
You speak for no one, Doctor!
即使是你可怜的自身。
Not even your pitiful self.
我接受你献上的这一场大屠♥杀♥。
I accept your offer of a massacre.
你们的血将浸透我们的制♥服♥,你们的身体将软化我们的脚印。
Your blood shall soak our uniforms, your bodies shall soften our steps.
是的,这和你想象的一样绝望。
Yes, this is as devastating as you're imagining.
你得感谢你没在那里。
而我很抱歉。
Be grateful you aren't there.
And I'm sorry.
休息一下吧,六小时后就会消退。
Have a kip, it'll wear off in six hours.
而且你还会活着。
And you'll still be alive.
选项被封锁了。
Options blocked off.
是时候重新校准了。
Time to recalibrate.
我正在为你拍摄,博士。。
I'm filming this for you, Doctor.
他们把利物浦码头变成了某种太空造船厂。
They've turned Liverpool docks into some sort of space shipyard.
我猜我可以混进一个。
I reckon I can get into one.
我记得这个。
I remember this.
Passenger,我们是三人。
Passenger, we are three.
我来领导。
I'll lead.
你能修复吗?
Can you repair?
是的。
Yes.
这就是我们在这里的原因。
That's why we're here.
不能肯定。
Unsure.
来到这里,小东西。
Come here, little thing.
我说,来这里。
I said, come here.
更加紧密。
识别。
- Closer.
- Identify.
过量未经授权的生命体抵达。
Surplus of unauthorized lifeform arrivals.
我们不是这里的第一个。
We're not the first here.
识别。
Identify.
我是Azure。
I am Azure.
而我就是你的死亡。
And I am your death.
这正如你所说的。
It's as you said.
比以前更强大。
More powerful than before.
这就是为什么等待将是值得的。
Why the wait will be worth it.
现在,阿特罗波斯,一切都在这里开始,并将再次开始。
Now, Atropos, where it all began and will all begin again.
开火!
Fire!
你还在这里,还在做你的监视工作。谢谢你。
You're still here, on your watch. Thank you.
玛丽-西科尔。
发生了什么事?
- Mary Seacole.
- What happened?
我无法阻止他们。
I couldn't stop them.
现在士兵们正在死亡。
Now the soldiers are dying.
今天结束时你会很忙。我很抱歉。
You're gonna be very busy by day's end. I'm sorry.
我注意到了一切。
I noted everything.
现在下面已经荒废了。
It's deserted down there now.
干得好,西科尔夫人。
就像我想的那样。
Excellent work, Mrs Seacole.
And just as I thought.
现在,鉴于他们不在,不利用就太不礼貌了,你不觉得吗?
Now, given their absence, it would be churlish not to take advantage, don't you think?
来吧。
Come on.
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
注:这里是引用克里米亚战争时期描述英军伤亡惨重的失败战役
Battle of Balaclava(巴拉克拉瓦之战)的名诗
The Charge Of The Light Brigade(轻骑兵的冲锋)里开头的句子
向前1.5哩。
Half a league onward.
那个看起来不错,玛丽。
让我们进去看看吧。
That one looks good, Mary.
Let's have a squiz inside.
这些都是他们建的?
They built all of this?
我的意思是,它很好,但它不是英国酒店。
I mean, it's good, but it's no British Hotel.
我们到了。
Here we are.
双顶(飞镖术语:双20,飞镖最高分,最难投)!进。
Double top! Get in.
我已经偷偷上了船。。
I've snuck on board.
还没有看到任何土豆头。。
Haven't seen any of the potato heads yet.
我正在寻找控制中心或其他什么。
I'm looking for the control centre or whatever.
啊。
Ah.
这还差不多。
That's more like it.
现在,西科尔夫人,有了你的记录和这些数据,
让我们看看到底发生了什么。
Now, Mrs Seacole, with your records, and this data, let's see what's really going on.
只按下东西是不好的?
It is bad to just press things?
希望他们不会自我毁灭。
Hopefully they won't self-destruct.
或者让大家知道我在这里。。
Or let everyone know I'm here.
丹!丹!
Dan! Dan!
丹!丹,是我!
Dan! Dan, it's me!
博士!
Doctor!
你在哪里?
Where are you?
还在克里米亚!
回到利物浦。
- Still in the Crimea!
- Back in Liverpool.
亚兹在哪里?
Where's Yaz?
我不知道。
I don't know.
你先说。
You speak first.
你是如何在桑塔人飞船上的?
How are you on a Sontaran ship?
我回到家里了。他们已经占领了利物浦码头。
I'm back home. They've took over Liverpool dock.
他们正在建造飞船,数以百计的飞船,沿着默西河。
They're building spaceships, hundreds of them, all along the Mersey.
他们不只是在克里米亚。
They're not just in the Crimea.
而且他们对日本食品有这种痴迷。。
And they've got this obsession with Japanese food.
我听到一个首席土豆头在谈论天妇罗(Tempura)司令部。。
I heard one of the chief Potato Heads talking about Tempura Command.
天妇罗(Tempura)攻势。
Tempura Offensive.
这到底是怎么回事?
What's that all about?
会不会是
"时空"(Temporal)指令?
Could it have been
"Temporal" Command?
时间那个时(Temporal"时空的"和Tempura"天妇罗"谐音)。
Temporal as in time.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
这就更有意义了。
That makes more sense.
嘿,我一直在拍摄一切,如果这有帮助的话。
Hey, I've been filming everything if that helps.
好样的,小伙子!非常好。
Good lad! Very nice.
将手♥机♥靠近屏幕。。
Hold your phone close to the screens.
我可以访问桑塔数据库,以及你手♥机♥上的所有内容。
I can access the Sontaran data banks,plus everything that's on your phone.
什么,包括我的照片?
What, including me photos?
当然了。
Of course.
时空攻防。
Temporal Offensive.
他们正准备在整个时空内发动一波巨大的攻击。
They're just about to launch a huge wave of attacks throughout time.
他们正在建造时间飞船,所以他们可以入侵地球的历史。
They're building Time ships, so they can invade Earth's history.
而克里米亚是试点计划。
And the Crimea is the pilot scheme.
地球将从黎明时分起成为桑塔人的前哨。
Earth will become a Sontaran outpost from the dawn of time.
整个历史被抹去。
The whole history erased.
那么,你最好确保你能阻止它。
Well, you better make sure you stop it.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表