But my time and my skills, those I give for free to all comers.
说到这里,请到这里来。
Speaking of which, come over here.
将军不同意的。
The General does not approve.
你们再上人吧!
More of you!
当我获得自♥由♥时,会有更多的破坏!这将是很快的事。
More to destroy when I free myself! Which will be soon.
这是个惊喜。
This is a surprise.
难怪将军不同意。
No wonder the General doesn't approve.
所有的生命对我来说都是神圣的。
All life is sacred to me.
我利用我的医术来帮助任何有需要的人。
I use my remedies to help whoever is in need.
就像你对俄♥罗♥斯♥士兵所做的那样。
Just as you did the Russian soldiers.
虽然这个人拒绝了所有的治疗,自己痊愈了。
Although this one has refused all treatment and healed himself.
他以有规律的节奏进行休息。
He takes his rest in a regular rhythm.
每27个小时用7分半钟(休息)。我记录下来了。
Seven and a half minutes every 27 hours. I recorded it.
我将屠♥杀♥你,因为你泄露了机密的军事信息。
I shall massacre you for revealing privileged military information.
其余的时间,他都是大喊大叫。
难怪你会生气。
- The rest of the time, he yells.
- No wonder you're angry.
俘虏,这是任何一个桑塔人的终极耻辱。
Capture, the ultimate shame for any Sontaran.
他怎么会变成这样呢?
How did he come to this?
我被我的指挥官派遣去评估软弱可悲的人类抵抗的可笑力量,
结果被一个圆形的推进器伏击了。
I was dispatched by my commanding officer to assess the laughable strength of the weak and pathetic human resistance, and was ambushed by a circular propellant.
炮弹从后面。
哦,我打赌那很疼。
- Cannon ball in the back.
- Oh, I bet that hurt.
没有所谓的痛苦。
There is no such thing as pain.
有一点。
你能活下来已经很幸运了。
- A little.
- You're lucky you survived at all.
你说这是运气!
You call this luck!
荣耀地拥抱死亡将是幸运的。
The gloried embrace of death would have been luck.
我有问题要问你,士兵。
I have questions for you, soldier.
我不会回答任何问题。
I will answer nothing.
我接受了抵♥制♥任何审讯的训练。
I am trained to resist all interrogations.
你的营地在哪里?
Where's your encampment?
我主张我的沉默权...。
嗯。
- I assert my rights to silence...
- Mmm.
......根据《影子宣言》的青K-Z 九懒背章节。
...under section Cyan K-Z Nine Slothback of the Shadow Proclamation.
哦,你知道,是吗?
Oh, you do, do ya?
但如果我为你们的指挥官提供了有价值的战斗信息呢?
But what if I have valuable battle information for your commander?
什么样的信息?
What sort of information?
博士。
The Doctor.
桑塔人的征服者和死敌,加利弗雷星的前总统,就在克里米亚。
Vanquisher and sworn enemy of the Sontarans, former President of Gallifrey, is in the Crimea.
在哪里?给我看看。
Where? Show me.
我将赤手空拳地征服我们可鄙的克星。
博士在哪里?
I will vanquish our despised nemesis with my bare hands.
Where is the Doctor?
比你可能想象的还要近。
Closer than you could possibly imagine.
它怎么可能听说过...
Hhow can it have heard of--
如果你们的指挥官同意按我的指示进行谈判,我准备向他提供博士的下落。
I'd be prepared to give your commander information on the Doctor's whereabouts should he agree to parlay on my signal.
现在,如果我们释放你,你会转达这些信息吗?
Now, if we release you, will you relay this information?
我接受你的提议,并保证在我们下次见面时以最大的痛苦结束你的生命。
I accept your offer and pledge to end your life with maximum suffering at our next encounter.
我没指望你会放过的。
I'd expect no less.
愿死亡之雨降临到你们俩身上。
May death rain down on you both.
嗯,也很高兴见到你。快点走吧。
Well, it's nice to meet you, too. Hurry along.
人类的败类!你将被踩在桑塔的靴子下!
Human scum! You will be stamped beneath the boot of Sontar!
在未来的某个时刻,有待确定。
At a future point, to be determined.
不要开枪!
Do not shoot!
你允许一个敌方战斗人员逃跑!
You allowed an enemy combatant to escape!
我让我的病人出院了。
I discharged my patient.
英国酒店是我的机构,将军。
The British Hotel is my establishment, General.
而你是我的客人。
And you are my guest.
西科尔夫人,我可以建议咱俩散散步锻炼一下吗?
一起来吧。
Mrs Seacole, may I suggest an evening constitutional?
Come along.
将军:我们在做什么?。
MRS: What are we doing?
桑塔士兵的特点是他们不是很聪明,但这意味着你可以利用。
The thing about Sontaran soldiers is they're not very bright, but that means you can take advantage.
那小子给他的将军带了个消息。
Miladdo's got a message for his General.
如果运气好的话,他将带领我们找到桑塔人♥大♥本营的位置。
With any luck, he's gonna lead us right to the location of the Sontaran base camp.
很简单,对吗?
等等。
- Pretty simple, right?
- Wait.
你是谁?
我,我是玛丽-西科尔的助手。
- Who are you?
- Me? I'm Mary Seacole's assistant.
他去了哪里?
MRS: Where did he go?
看到了吗,玛丽?
See, Mary?
没有。
正是如此。
- No.
- Exactly.
变戏法?
A conjuring trick?
从某种程度上说,基本的伪装护罩。
In a manner of speaking, basic camouflage shield.
但如果你不知道它的存在,就不可能发现它。
But if you don't know it's there, it's impossible to spot.
想和我一起去试试吗?
Want to give it a go with me?
我们现在在哪里?
Where are we now?
士兵们!
行军执勤,直到日出!
Soldiers!
Marching duty until sunrise!
战略基地建♥设♥部♥队向指挥官斯崔斯报告。
Strategic base construction troops report to Commander Strevs.
安全巡逻必须执行 --
Security patrols must execute--
有这么多的人。
是的。有的。
- There's so many of them.
- Yes. There are.
玛丽,你很擅长保持观察记录,对吗?
Mary, you're good at keeping observation records, right?
当然了。
Of course.
而且你可以靠很少的睡眠来活着,我想。
And you can survive on very little sleep, I imagine.
你在要我做什么?
监视这个营地。
- What are you asking of me?
- Monitor this encampment.
记下所发生的一切。
但要避开眼线。
Keep a note of everything that happens.
But stay out of sight.
我可以做到这一点。
I can do that.
我想。我不能吗?
I think. Can't I?
你回到我们身边的时候带着伤,被羞辱过,没有击杀记录。
You return to us wounded, humiliated and no deaths to your credit.
我带来了信息,斯卡克指挥官。
I bring information, Commander Skaak.
桑塔的死敌--博士在地球上出现了。
The sworn enemy of Sontar, the Doctor, is here on Earth.
博士来了?
The Doctor is here?
我的线人将要求进行谈判,讨论把博士带给你。
My source will request parlay to discuss bringing the Doctor to you.
这很有用。
This is useful.
你的工作已经做得很充分了。
You have done adequately.
我感到羞愧,指挥官。
I am shamed, Commander.
是的,你的耻辱的臭味感染了我们所有人。
Yes. The stench of your humiliation infects us all.
我请求您的仁慈。
I request mercy.
请求获得批准。
Request granted.
让立即执行的仁慈降临在你身上。
The mercy of immediate execution be upon you.
因为桑塔的耻辱是无可辩驳的。
For unanswerable shame upon Sontar.
桑塔霍。
Sontar-Ho.
桑塔霍。
Sontar-Ho.
那么他们是什么时候出现在这里的,这些桑塔人?
So when did they turn up here, these Sontarans?
你消失的同一天。
Same day you vanished.
那是,距现在两天前?
What's that, two days ago now?
已经感觉像一个月了。
Already feels like a month.
我们经过了三分钟日食,然后,砰的一声,他们来了。
We had the Three-Minute Eclipse and then, bang, they were here.
三分钟日食?
Three-Minute Eclipse?
整个世界都停电了,都在同一时间。
Whole world went to blackout, all at the same time.
持续了三分钟。
Lasted three minutes.
一定是卡瓦尼斯塔的飞船。
Must have been the Karvanista's ships.
那么,来吧,你去哪里了?
So, come on, where have you been?
这有点难以解释。
It's a bit hard to explain.
嘿,小伙子,有人偷了你的房♥子吗?
Hey, lad, did someone nick your house?
算是吧。听着,有多少个这样的家伙?
Sort of. Listen, how many of these are there?
哦,数百万。世界各地都有他们的飞船,士兵们涌出并接管。
Oh, millions. All over the world in their ships, soldiers pouring out and taking over.
但你能用煎锅把他们打倒吗?
But you can knock 'em out with a frying pan?
他们的脖子后面有这个东西,像一个洞。
They've got this thing on the back of their neck, like a hole.
探测用的东西。
Probic something.
是的,好吧,艾琳,没必要搞得这么复杂。
Yeah, all right, Eileen, no need to get all medical.
但是,如果你猛地一拍,他们就会像九柱戏(类似现代保龄球)一样倒下。
But if you smack bang on it, then they go down like ninepins.
谁发现的?
Who found that out?
伯肯海德的费勒。
他喝醉了,拿着棒槌。
- Feller in Birkenhead.
- He was drunk with a mallet.
伯肯海德。
Birkenhead.
我们得把他们赶走。
We've got to get rid of 'em.
这就是我所说的。
That's what I said.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表