They talk to you?
他们把想法放在我的脑子里。
They put thoughts in my head.
我们会把你救回来的,佩吉。
We're going to get you back, Peggy.
你必须要小心。
You have to be careful.
你必须呆在村子里。
You have to stay within the village.
你不能超过标志的范围
You mustn't go beyond the sign
这是为什么呢?
Why's that?
它曾经是在更远的地方。
It used to be further down the road.
它变得更近了。
It's got closer.
他们在我的脑海中输入了两个词。
They put two words in my head.
量子提取。
Quantum Extraction.
她总是失踪。为什么是我的责任?
She always goes missing. Why is it my responsibility?
她的父母去世是我的错吗?
Is it my fault her parents died?
她不和我说话是我的错吗?
或者曾经是我叫她那样做的?
Is it my fault she won't talk to me?
Or ever do as I tell her?
嗯,后一个,杰拉尔德,是的,我想是的。
Well, the last one, Gerald, yes, I think it is.
你说什么?
你对她说一件愉快的事会死吗?
I beg your pardon?
Would it kill you to say one pleasant thing to her?
你认为你有什么权利这样对我说话,珍?
What do you think gives you the right to speak to me like that, Jean?
四十七年的痛苦,杰拉尔德。
Forty-seven years of pain, Gerald.
对。就是这样。
Right. That's it.
我要回家了。
I'm going home.
安静,杰拉尔德 --
珍,你是怎么搞的?
Be quiet, Gerald--
Jean, what has got into you?
看。
Look.
发生了什么事?
What's going on?
我不知道,珍。
但我不喜欢它。
I don't know, Jean.
But I don't like it.
让我们找到那些警♥察♥。
Let's find those police.
那是怎么来的?
How did that get there?
一定是某种恶作剧。
Must be some sort of prank.
来吧,让我们把它送回♥教♥堂的院子。
Come along, let's return it to the churchyard.
我们不能把它搬起来!
看看吧!
We can't pick it up!
Look at it!
一定是有人把它搬到这里来了!它不可能那么重。
Somebody must have carried it here! It can't be that heavy.
杰拉尔德...
Gerald...
杰拉尔德?
Gerald?
这里发生了什么?
What is happening here?
啊!有点简陋,但管用。
Ah! Bit rudimentary, but it'll do.
那是我的走廊。
That's my hallway.
我需要你盯着这张照片。
I'm going to need you to keep an eye on this picture.
这是有风险的,但我们的时间和选择有限,我们需要知道它们在哪里。
It's risky-but we've got limited time and choices and we're going to need to know where they are.
为什么有风险?
Why risky?
拥有天使形象的东西也可以是天使。
That which holds the image of an Angel can also be an Angel.
这需要费一番工夫,但如果它们真地想,他们可以逃离那个屏幕。
It'd take a lot of effort, but if they really wanted to, they can escape that screen.
什么?
What?
明白我的意思吗?你必须把你的眼睛盯在它们身上。
See what I mean? You have to keep your eyes on them.
博士,我的画...
Doctor, my drawing...
啊!不要把你的眼睛从屏幕上移开,杰里科。
Ah! Do not take your eyes off that screen, Jericho!
克莱尔,盯着素描天使吧!
Claire, keep your eyes on the sketch Angel!
大聪明,使情况变得更糟。
Brilliant, made it worse.
哦,亲爱的。
Oh, dear.
我们说到哪里了?
我可能要把这些都写下来。
Where were we?
I may have to write all this down.
一旦这事结束,请便。
Once this is over, be my guest.
那么,他们为什么要攻击我的房♥子?他们想要什么?
Well, why are they attacking my house? What do they want?
我想应该是:我。
I think: me.
他们为什么会想要你,克莱尔?
Why would they want you, Claire?
因为我是他们中的一员。
Because I'm one of them.
看。
Look.
布朗小姐...
Miss Brown...
这是不可能的。你这样有多久了?
This isn't possible. How long have you been like this?
嗯,身体上,就在今晚。
Um, physically, just tonight.
但我曾经产生过幻觉,我有天使的翅膀,而且有尘埃从我的眼睛里掉出来。
But I hallucinated I had Angel wings and there was dust coming out of my eye.
我体内有一个天使,博士。我很确定这一点。
There's an Angel within me, Doctor. I'm certain of it.
你是一个预感者。
You're a percipient.
一个先知。
A seer.
你的脑海中曾出现了一个天使的预感。
而现在它就住在那里。
You had a premonition of an Angel in your mind.
And now it's living there.
含有天使形象的,就是天使。
That which contains the image of an Angel is an Angel.
它已经占据了主导地位。
It's taken hold.
哦,我的 --
Oh my--
但它一直在来来回♥回♥。
But it keeps coming and going.
你这么说是因为她有一个预感,一个幻觉。
You're saying that because she had a premonition, a vision,
它已经在她的精神里扎根了?
it's taken psychic root within her?
一个真实的、真正的精神存在?
A real, genuine psychic manifestation?
尤斯塔西乌斯-杰里科,真正的科学家。
Eustacius Jericho, proper scientist.
在不可能的事情的围攻下,甚至没有停下来害怕。
Under siege from the impossible, doesn't even stop to be scared.
只是想了解他所不能理解的东西。
Just wants to understand what's beyond his comprehension.
哦,我见过许多我无法理解的事情,博士。
Oh, I've seen many things beyond my comprehension, Doctor.
我是战争结束时第一批进入贝尔森的英国士兵之一。
I was one of the first British soldiers into Belsen at the end of the war.
贝尔森(Belson),指贝尔根-贝尔森(Bergen-Belsen)集中营,
纳粹德国二战时期在德国西北部下萨克森建立的一座集中营,
1943年到1945年,统计约有50,000名苏联战俘和超过50,000名犯人死于其中,其中包括《安妮日记》的作者安妮·弗兰克。
贝尔森(Belson),指贝尔根-贝尔森(Bergen-Belsen)集中营,
纳粹德国二战时期在德国西北部下萨克森建立的一座集中营,
1943年到1945年,统计约有50,000名苏联战俘和超过50,000名犯人死于其中,其中包括《安妮日记》的作者安妮·弗兰克。
如果你认为几座石像就能让我心神不宁。
If you think a few stone statues will destroy my equilibrium,
贝尔森(Belson),指贝尔根-贝尔森(Bergen-Belsen)集中营,
纳粹德国二战时期在德国西北部下萨克森建立的一座集中营,
1943年到1945年,统计约有50,000名苏联战俘和超过50,000名犯人死于其中,其中包括《安妮日记》的作者安妮·弗兰克。
如果你认为几座石像就能让我心神不宁。
If you think a few stone statues will destroy my equilibrium,
你就错了。
you are mistaken.
你需要我做什么?
What do you need me to do?
我们需要大量的眼睛来盯住大量的哭泣天使。
We need a lot of eyes on a lot of Weeping Angels.
克莱尔,我需要看看你的内心世界。
Claire, I need to look inside your mind.
如果那里有一个天使,我需要把它弄出来。
If there's an Angel in there, I need to get it out.
你能允许我进入你的思想吗?
Will you give me permission to enter your mind?
会痛吗?
Will it hurt?
我将尽可能地温柔。
I'll be as gentle as I can.
好的。
Okay.
你要把自己放在布朗小姐的头脑里?
You're going to place yourself inside Miss Brown's mind?
是的。
Yes.
让我来记下读数。
请允许我把它记录下来。
Let me take the readings.
Please permit me to record it.
你应该在盯着天使。
You're supposed to be observing the Angels.
嗯,我仍可以同时做这个。
Well, I can still do that.
这些机器将记录所有的活动。
The machines will record any activity.
拜托了。这是史无前例的。
Please. This is unprecedented.
一个超越之前研究的任何东西的实验。
An experiment that goes beyond anything before researched.
就这样!
There!
接触。
Contact.
所以,你在这里潜伏在一个人的头脑里。
So, you are in here skulking inside a human mind.
这是新的。
That's new.
没错。你就是那个劫持了我的TARDIS的人。
Right. You're the one who hijacked my TARDIS.
是的,我把你带到了这里。
Yes, I brought you here.
怎么做到的?
How?
如果你在这里,在克莱尔的脑海里,
那所花费的心理时间努力是不可估量的。
If you're here, inside Claire's mind, the psycho-temporal effort that would have taken is incalculable.
我需要你的帮助,博士。
I need your help, Doctor.
一个哭泣天使需要我的帮助。
A Weeping Angel needs my help.
我不这么认为。
你不会从我这里得到任何东西
I don't think so.
You won't get anything from me
直到你停止对这个人类的恐吓。
until you stop terrorising this human.
我没有选择。
I have no choice.
你追猎了她,现在你住在她体内。
You hunted her down and now you're living inside her,
污染了她眼中的影像,迷茫了她自我的认知。
corrupting what she sees, corrupting who she thinks she is.
这是我给你的通牒。
This is me serving you notice.
我要你现在就离开这里。
I want you out of here now.
我没有追猎她,博士。
I did not hunt her down, Doctor.
那不是我。
那是另一个。
That was not me.
That was another.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我已经在这里了。
I was already here.
这个人类是我的避难所。
This human is my sanctuary.
我将她视为我躲避其他同类的地方。
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表