It's because they're cruel.
它们喜欢留下一点儿仅剩的见证人。
They like to leave a few rare witnesses.
来讲述这个故事。
To tell the story.
什么的见证人?
Witnesses to what?
量子提取。
Quantum extraction.
真特么好,因为我现在真正需要的是一个闪烁的手电。
Great, because what I really need now is a flickering torch.
哦!
Oh!
哦,不,你不要。
Oh no you don't.
请退后,现在。
Keep back, now.
出口在天使号♥的另一边。
The exit's the other side of the Angel.
它很狭窄,但我们可以通过。
It's narrow but we can get through.
如果我们中的一个人一直盯着天使,教授。
If one of us keeps eyes on the Angel at all times, Professor.
很好,是的。
Good, yes.
他们是故意这样做的吗?
Are they doing that deliberately?
是的,试图让你眨眼。或者打喷嚏。
Yes. Trying to get you to blink. Or sneeze.
你不能睁着眼睛打喷嚏。
You can't sneeze with your eyes open.
好吧,布朗小姐,如果你愿意先走。
All right, Miss Brown, if you would care to go first.
我将留在这里,继续盯着这位天使。
I will stay here and keep my eyes on this Angel.
永远是绅士,教授。
Always the gentleman, Professor.
我不眨眼!我不眨眼
I'm not blinking!
我穿过来了。
I'm through.
杰里科。
是的。
Jericho.
Yes.
当我说跑,就跑。
When I say run, run.
你走左边。我向右走。
You go left. I'll go right.
这些天使将被留下来互相盯住对方。
These Angels will be left staring at each other.
既然你这么说。
If you say so.
跑。
Run.
教授!
Professor!
佩吉!哦。
Peggy! Oh.
你没事吧!?
You're all right!
海沃德夫人。
Mrs Hayward.
你似乎是...
You appear to be...
......在晚上。
at night.
对不起。你是谁?
Sorry. Who are you?
伙计,这是个很长的故事。
Mate, it's a long story.
不幸的是,你有足够的时间来听它。
Unfortunately, you've got enough time to hear it.
这些石头有些异动。
Something's happening with the stones.
是的,是这样。
Yes, it is.
我需要回去了。
I need to get back.
我让某人陷入了最可怕的困境。
I've left someone in the most terrible trouble.
这将比你想象的要难一些。
That's going to be a bit harder than you think.
每个人都离石头远一点。
Everyone, get away from the stones.
所以我在这里。
So here I am.
准备出去。
Ready to go out.
但我不得不转过身去。
But I can't without turning my back.
不过我的速度很快。
But I'm quick.
好吧。
Okay.
与你赛跑。
Race you.
你并没攻击。
You're not attacking.
我背过身去。
我没盯住你。
I turned my back.
I wasn't observing you.
为什么我还在这里?
Why am I still here?
你还在等什么呢?
What are you waiting for?
克莱尔,好消息是我们成功过来了。
Claire, good news is we made it through.
更令人担忧的消息是,我认为是它放我过来的。
More worrying news is, that I think it let me go.
而且我不知道为什么...
And I don't know why...
博士。
Doctor.
我的天使说去找你的朋友。
My Angel says go to your friends.
它会等着。
It'll wait.
它们都会等待。
They'll all wait.
它说...
It says...
...它们很喜欢看你的努力解决的样子。
they're enjoying watching you work it out.
发生了什么事?
What's going on?
博士,它一直在和它们沟通。
我可以感觉的到。
Doctor, it's been communicating with them.
I can sense it.
我不知道它对它们说了什么,但是------。
I don't know what it's said to them, but--
克莱尔,别担心。
呆在那里。
Claire, don't worry.
Stay there.
不要再靠近了。
Don't come any closer.
我们困在了1901年。
We're stuck in 1901.
我们--我们怎么?
We-We're what?
也许我们应该更委婉一点告诉你。
Maybe we should have broke that to you a little bit more gently.
我们不能越过这条线。
We can't cross the line.
在村子的边缘,就是星星。
At the edge of the village, it's just stars.
好像我们被放逐到太空里,而且它正悄悄地向我们逼过来。
It's like we're marooned in space and it's creeping in on us.
好的。还有什么别的么?
All right. Anything else?
是的。
Yeah.
量子提取是什么意思?
What does quantum extraction mean?
当然了。
Of course.
他们已经把村子带走,远离了时间。
They've taken the village out of time.
也远离了空间。
Out of space.
隔离起来。
To isolate.
来提取目标。
To extract the target.
什么目标?
What target?
好吧。
All right.
你已经得到了你来的目的。
You've got what you came for.
我要你们把你们的离群天使从克莱尔身上拿出来,不要伤害她。
I want you to take your rogue Angel out of Claire, without harming her.
并把这个村子,这些人,安全地送回他们的原来生活。
And put this village, these people, safely back into their lives.
来吧,离群天使。
Come on, Rogue Angel.
告诉它们这样做,我将在它们和你之间谈判达成协议。
Tell them to do that, and I'll negotiate a deal between them and you.
怎么样?
Well?
没有。
No.
什么?
What?
我的天使在说不。
My Angel is saying no.
它说,它做了一个更好的交易。
It says, it's made a better trade.
它们已经同意不抓它了。
That they've agreed not to take it.
因为它们会拿你来代替。
Because they'll take you instead.
这就是它一直以来的计划。
This was its plan all along.
它藏在你,一个人类身上。
It hid in you, a human,
来吸引我。
to attract me.
因为'分区'唯一比我的天使更想抓到的。
Because the only thing Division wants more than my Angel...
...就是你。
is you.
你被召回了。
You are recalled.
回到'分区'。
To Division.
不!
No!
嘿。
Hey.
你见过这个人吗?
You seen this person?
是的。
Yeah.
你在开玩笑。她在哪里?
You're kidding. Where is she?
她离开了。
什么时候?她去了哪里?
She left.
When? Where did she go?
我不知道。
I don't know.
那是不久前的事了。
It was a while ago.
时间很...
Time's...
...混乱, 你懂的。
cronky, you know.
听着,呃。
Listen, uh,
在她离开之前,我看到她做了一些事情。
I saw her do something before she left.
从这里走过去有点麻烦,但是...
...如果你有时间的话。
It's a bit of a walk from here, but...
...if you've got time.
它就,呃,在上面。
It's just, er, up there.
不会吧。
No way.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
我想也许她救了我的命。
I think maybe she saved my life.
如果你看到她,告诉她...
If you see her, tell her...
......谢谢你。
thank you.
这都什么时候了,嗯?
What time do you call this, huh?
这里面的时间不多,所以我会很快。
There's not much duration in these, so I'll be quick.
也只有一次录音的机会,不容有失。
Only one chance at recording, too. High stakes.
好的,所以我曾在这里。
这很明显。
Okay, so I was here.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表